[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you europeans take action about the rapefugee crisis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: STATISTA-SEX-ASSAULT-CHART.jpg (101KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
STATISTA-SEX-ASSAULT-CHART.jpg
101KB, 1368x1026px
I see that tthere are people with a lot of potential here regarding the spread of propaganda and when I see those images you post everywhere here on /pol/ with crazy charts about oy vey and race superiority with actual data and facts I wonder what you anons could do if you actually used that knowledge to spread information about something that will really change something, that is information that will eventually change the minds of the brainwashed europeans that want their countries culturally enriched by thirdworlders, and show them how reality really works and the real threat that they're facing

My proposition is that you start spread information using all that social media and also forming political groups that will actually make a difference in the politics of your country, organize yourselfes and do what you can to change reality in your country

Spread actual data, not your opinion, you can't get arrested for spreading information such as data with sources

Image related example of chart to spread
>>
>>132395107
They can get in trouble for wrong think,and they have no guns.
>>
>>132395107
give it less than 10 years, right wing crusader are arming themselves
>>
>>132395107
Lithuania just have uglier women.
>>
That chart is such bullshit I don't even find it funny. Bye, /pol/tards. I'm done. For one lasts time, SAGE. You are all niggers and insecure, lonely, secluded losers who will never amount to anything in life, and whom nobody will ever love. Burn, you rats, BURN.
>>
>>132395401

Gun ownership is at okay levels, the whole government apparatus is turned against us however.

>>132395736

Bye Antifa.
>>
>>132395736
I was about to make thread with the same message, lol

I am totally agree with you btw
>>
>>132395481
In less than 10 years europe will already be dead man, my question is why don't do something now
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.