[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white women converting to Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1492391589158.png (385KB, 501x544px) Image search: [Google]
1492391589158.png
385KB, 501x544px
Why are white women converting to Islam?
>>
>>132394541
Why are you Texas sharp shooting?
>>
File: tower hamlets, east london.jpg (11KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
tower hamlets, east london.jpg
11KB, 309x163px
Why are white men converting to Islam?
>>
>>132394541
Virtue signalling, they will take their hijab off after a week of Facebook selfies and feel good about themselves

If anything it tells me who to stay away from
>>
>>132394780
Clearly because he couldn't get laid
>>
>>132394541
It's all just a show, we don't get enough attention because we are more isolated in our daily lives, we crave attention. That's why we have facebook, tinder, etc
>>
women love bad boys.

negro thugs aren't exciting enough anymore. jihadists are now the ultimate bad boys.
>>
>>132394541
Why aren't white men converting to Islam?
I wouldn't mind putting white women back into their place. Who gives a shit about having to pretend to believe in Allah, when you can rape your qt3,14 sex slave/wife all day
>>
>>132394541

None of them really convert. If they say they have, ask them when they had their clit sliced off.

But in reality it's not such a bad move for a white female. No nigger is going to accuse of her of white privilege, and will leave her alone. Fellow whiteys are going to leave her alone as well because who the fuck knows if she has a suicide vest on.

It's also a new and improved form of attention whoring. They'd never do it in a Muslim-dominated country, they'd continue in their western wear to stand out.

But good for them. I hope they enjoy their infibulations.
>>
>>132394975
>tfw a white woman FBI agent went rogue with a black American who converted to Islam and they both went to Syria
>literally not making this up
>>
File: 1481719378087.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481719378087.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
You can always find fools to convert, not just white women.
>>
File: emilybooth.jpg (29KB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
emilybooth.jpg
29KB, 500x889px
>>132394541
>Why are white women converting to Islam?
For attention
>>
>>132394541
So they don't get raped and have 0 rights to report the assault.
>>
They want that big arab dick and get a good beating.
>>
They aren't. Going on social media and role playing isn't conversion.
>>
>>132394975
This is true. The only other group of white American guys I see white women flocking around besides Chads are obnoxious, loud Rednecks who street race and do other crazy country shit.
>>132395490
This fucking timeline. I'm surprised they only gave her two years for what amounted to treason.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.