[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nothing ever happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Seriously - trump getting elected was fun and all that but other than that, the last big event was 2008, and even that was a slow burn of an economic downturn.

Everyone I talk to is waiting for shit to pop off - and these are people who are very much "plugged in". So what gives? Why has nothing really gone down?

When will pol go back to the days of predicting legitimate happenings and making legit threads? I fear that our worst fear will manifest itself - that there will be not "Happening". We are just going to watch our civilization slowly side into a pit of chaos and despair from which there is not accent....
>>
>>132391390
A bottomless pit
We just fall forever
>>
File: 1498443926249.jpg (2MB, 2550x2970px) Image search: [Google]
1498443926249.jpg
2MB, 2550x2970px
>>132391390
The result of civilization sliding in to chaos and despair is in itself a happening, and ALWAYS results in armed conflict
>>
>>132391390
>Ukraine War
>Syrian clusterfuck
>Brexit
Just because it doesn't affect you personally doesn't mean plenty of shit isn't happening elsewhere. Also we don't know where the current happenings will lead us.
>>
File: msbypres8.jpg (59KB, 906x707px) Image search: [Google]
msbypres8.jpg
59KB, 906x707px
Its all Trumps fault. This is what you faggots get for voting for him. No more happening. All your Ron Paul maymays are going to fucking rot.
>>
>>132391720
historical proof of this? I can certainly use that right about now - California is a shitshow and it pains me on an existential level to see my home fall so far from the light. You basically have to shut yourself down on a human level to even live in this state. Otherwise you'll be hit with a never-ending sense of crushing despair for the future.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.