[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need a strong virus to eliminate the Kaffer race! We need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1658.jpg (54KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1658.jpg
54KB, 700x394px
We need a strong virus to eliminate the Kaffer race!

We need to find the data for project coast, which was called the Kaffer killer.
It was invented by the South African Apartheid regime together with the USA, Switzerland, Israel, Arabia and many other non black countries.

The virus sterilized the blacks, before slowly killing them.

The inventor of that Virus was Wouter Basson.

They finished the virus in the late 1980s, and it was brought to Switerland where it was put in a save.

After De Klerk (the traitor) became President of South Africa, the people working on it left the Country with the data and the formula.

The virus only attacked blacks, and people of black decent, so half, quarter, and one eighth blacks.
Whites, Asians, Jews, Arabs, and other non blacks are immune against the virus.

One of the biggest financiers where the North Africans and Arabs.

Funny info, both the Aids and the Ebola virus are beta versions of the Kafferkiller one.
The Americans only got one part of the formula, so they made two shitty versions of it.

Israel is the only one who has the beta version in use, as far as i know.
Blacks in Israel get injections with the virus, to stop them from procrastinating.

The virus is still there, and ready to be used!

So /pol please find it, and the formula!
>>
File: IMG_1657.jpg (18KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1657.jpg
18KB, 300x200px
Wouter Basson aka Dr. Death
>>
I doubt it actually exist
>>
>>132391554
Oh belive me it does, it was testet on members of SWAPO, blacks in town ships and prisoners!
>>
>>132391762
why was it not released when apartheid ended?
>>
>>132392106
Because in late 93 people where already, preparing to arrest the scientists who worked on it.
They still try to put Basson in prison for crimes against humanity.

Bill Clinton became president in 93, and was heavily against it, because he was a liberal Jew puppet!
Regan and Bush Sr. where for that virus, and helped developing it.

You have to understand that the rightwing jews in Israel don't hate whites and Europe, so they where on their side.

The liberal Jews (globalist) want to destroy race and culture, and that's why Clinton (USA) was attacking SA.
>>
I will post this thread more in the future, to let the people know about it!
>>
People on /pol need to know about it, so they can find the formula.

There are quit a few hackers here, who could get the shit started!
>>
>>132393073
How do you know that it is in Switserland?
>>
>>132394384
There is (if they didn't take it down) a documentary on Youtube about the project!
>>
Also, one of the ingredients of the virus is Extasy!
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (40KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
40KB, 300x275px
>>132393495
Found it! It was under my bed.
Anyhow iv no doubt these race based viruses exist,bet ya arse china has a kill whitey virus
And America has kill Asian virus
>>
Well if this virus did exist, it would be entertaining to watch.
>>
>>132396560
Maybe but all virus Mutate so it may start killing whites also ,totally out of control virus killing all life
>>
>>132396977
Like I said, entertaining... to... watch...
>>
>>132390962
Post some fucking sources PLEASE
>>
>>132397217
Am with you brother, roll the dice
>>
File: 1373896238087.jpg (553KB, 1280x1678px) Image search: [Google]
1373896238087.jpg
553KB, 1280x1678px
>>132397463
Please be real
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wouter_Basson

>When Basson was arrested in a sting operation in Pretoria in 1997, he had 1000 ecstasy tablets with him. At the time, he had hundreds of secret Project Coast documents in his car. TRC began to investigate Project Coast which led them to suspect that Basson had sold his secrets to governments of countries like Libya and Iraq.
So that`s why out jewish overlords pushed the wars against Libya and Iraq, they wanted to destroy the virus that would wipe out their pets, the niggers.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 186x186px
Is he /ourguy/?

>A White South African scientist has told the Truth and Reconciliation Commission that the White apartheid government considered trying to develop a bacteria which would kill only Africans.
>The former head of a military research laboratory, Daan Goosen, told the commission that the project had the backing of South Africa’s then Surgeon General, who described it as “the most important project in the country.”
>Although the substance was “officially” never developed, Mr Goosen said that an unknown European scientist claimed to have developed a strain of bacteria in the early 1980s “capable of killing pigmented people”.
https://www.africanglobe.net/africa/proof-south-africas-apartheid-government-developed-germs-kill-blacks/
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (604KB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
604KB, 4000x2667px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
We really need to use em soon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.