[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lauren Southern Goes Full 14/88

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 69

File: 1499119476772kikeslut.png (535KB, 858x593px) Image search: [Google]
1499119476772kikeslut.png
535KB, 858x593px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

UPDATE: I TOLD U IN DENIAL IDIOTS WHAT WAS GOING ON. LAST WEEK, I TOLD YOU LAUREN SOUTHERN WAS CRYPTOFASCIST AND NOW MY PREDICTION COMES THROUGH/TRUE. WAKE THE FUCK UP. IF YOU THINK THIS IS ORGANIC YOU'RE INSANE. THE GLOBALISTS ARE USING GENERATION IDENTITY AND LAUREN SOUTHERN TO PUSH THEIR SICK MESSAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Identity politics serves ONE PURPOSE and one only: to divide and conquer and rape America.
Identity politics is murdering America as we speak, and if we don't oppose that, it's on us

Last week I posted about her and told you all she was cryptofascist and had this hidden agenda. You didn't come up with your "muh White identity" ideology, operatives like Southern implanted it into your brains. It was all planned.
>>
>>132388904

>JEW COMPLAINING ABOUT MUSLIMS
>NEWS

D-I-E
>>
File: For they are sheep among Wolves.jpg (170KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
For they are sheep among Wolves.jpg
170KB, 612x612px
Her friend RageAfterStorm's identity politics shitshow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!
>>
It's not weird for her to get talked about her. But it's blatant shilling when threads pop up as soon as one comes down every time a new video comes out.
>>
>>132389116
This guy has been promoting her channel with links for weeks, maybe even months or years.
>>
How much does she pay you to make these threads about her on /pol/ all day?
>>
File: 45785456895623521.png (53KB, 714x370px) Image search: [Google]
45785456895623521.png
53KB, 714x370px
>>132388904
Why does /pol/ worship that kike?
She just says what alt right anons want to hear so she can grab more shekels and get more attention
>>
>>132388904
>Identity politics is murdering America as we speak, and if we don't oppose that, it's on us
The video is about Europe, not America. In Europe we have a different situation. Muslim scums are killing us and raping our woman. This isn't identity politics, it is self defense.
>>
>>132389116
It's some kind of inbound marketing thing. These should be bannable threads.
>>
>>132389280
are you a bot or just a retard ?
>>
File: at least.png (329KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
at least.png
329KB, 600x337px
>>
>Full 14/88
>Doesn't even name the Jew

yeah ok fag
>>
>>132389439
She named herself :^)
>>
File: 1498513158767.png (616KB, 852x606px) Image search: [Google]
1498513158767.png
616KB, 852x606px
>>132389076
she is openly friends with extreme neo nazi websites like defendevropa.org on Twatter. She is 100% a globalist tool to give new blood to their White identity psyOp.

Once White identity reaches critical mass in America. We have a fucking big massive racewar. That's everything they want. You people are complete TOOLS of the elite.

Please check out the main thread where I explain this to one and all.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130302783/

This is the real redpill. Identity politics is cancer.

America > "muh tribe tho"

As I said before:
Why is her latest video just dicksucking the altright fascist cunts?

Why is she doing this?

YOU IDIOTS CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY IFYOU BUY INTO THIS RETARDED "MUH TRIBE" COLLECTIVIST BULLSHIT

THEY ARE PLANTING THIS MESSAGE INTO YOUR BRAINS

IT'S NOT ORGANIC, THIS IS ON PURPOSE

WAKE. THE FUCK. UP.
>>
File: 1496281482348.jpg (36KB, 399x651px) Image search: [Google]
1496281482348.jpg
36KB, 399x651px
>>132388904
I keep seeing these thread.

She's been going full 14/88 for the past four months.

>TEE HEE HEE HEE GO ALT-LIGHT!
>>
File: 1488135089173.png (20KB, 641x524px) Image search: [Google]
1488135089173.png
20KB, 641x524px
>>132388904
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO BRO ?

FROM 18MINUTE ONWARD MOLYMEME SHILLS FOR AN ETHNO STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69wbxW6YEdQ

ALSO FAITH GOLDY BASICALLY ENDORSED LAUREN VIDEO

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/882003574498185216

ALSO THE LIKE RATIO OF THE LAST LAUREN VIDEO IS HIGHER THAN MOST OF HER VIDEOS. ITS HAPPENING BRO WE'RE GOING MAINSTREAM IN 1-2 YEARS TOP AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>132389248
False. I made my first thread about cryptofascists in June. This is a problem I was not aware of until recently.

I could tell something was wrong when Lauren started to hang out with that identity circlejerk European group. She betrayed her principles. It's insane to think that most of her subscribers aren't even pissed. Fuck.
>>
I want to stuff my cock in her mouth.
>>
>>132389352
oh yea, sure, implying she doesn't want every White everywhere to become a closedminded collectivist tribal primitive retard. Wake the fuck up. Can't you fucking see? This is just BLM for White European folks. Fuck this insane world.
>>
>>132389597
WTF are you talking about? Racewar in America? Laurens video is about Europa.
>>
File: C0dLerAVIAAjAi-.jpg (85KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0dLerAVIAAjAi-.jpg
85KB, 675x1200px
>>132388904
Lauren is a Panda Pedo
>>
>>132388904
>telling the truth about whites being replaced is 14/88 now
What? Even hardcore leftists admit it now
The only difference is that leftists are love the idea of whites being replaced/disappearing
We hate that idea
>>
File: MbxASWf.jpg (30KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
MbxASWf.jpg
30KB, 330x450px
>>132389866

Eat shit, kike
>>
File: LaurenJewern.png (53KB, 643x385px) Image search: [Google]
LaurenJewern.png
53KB, 643x385px
Why are all of /pol/'s idols Jews?
>>
Dude I have watched this video and it's all about how the white population has been replaced and wiped out. I believe in the video she said 2066 before whites become a majority.

This is actually a issue a lot of countries are facing.
>>
>>132389866
I'm Hungarian. My country had enough muslim rule under the Ottoman Empire. We say no more to Islam. If you hate Nazis, you must also hate Islam, maybe even more. I can say this to you with confidence: Islam is the worst ideology ever invented.
>>
>>
File: 1494402971622.png (328KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494402971622.png
328KB, 1000x800px
>>132389641
And I'm warning everyone if you think all these major Youtubers are just turning White identityarian by accident at the same time, YOU. ARE. INSANE. This is all pre-planned.

They are leading you to the slaughter, and you are falling in line. You're nothing but cannon fodder.

>>132389695
This is indeed disturbing. Don't you fuckers get it?

We can't let the right turn into a mirror image of the left. We are just gonna become social justice clowns! The real right is about proud individuals who don't have this dumb collectivist attitude.

Pro-white racism can't fix anti-white racism
ONLY REAL ANTI-RACISM (WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED)
CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM
>>
File: neonazicryptoslut.jpg (63KB, 809x551px) Image search: [Google]
neonazicryptoslut.jpg
63KB, 809x551px
>>132390162
I hate Islam for being colectivist, but good individuals from the middle east who embrace liberty and western ideals should be hella welcome and considered just as western as we are.

My tribe IS ALL HUMANITY. You idiotic "muh white race" or "muh arab pride" or "muh black identity" TARDS are just cannon fodder for the coming Divide and Conquer Civil War/WW3 scenario the globalists have planned.

WAKE
THE FUCK
UP
>>
>>132390369
We cant have immigration and welfare state. If we can't stop the welfare state, we have to stop immigration.
>>
>>132390578
>but good individuals from the middle east who embrace liberty and western ideals should be hella welcome and considered just as western as we are.
And how can you decide who these individuals are? If you just question them they will probably lie. What about the good individual woman who are getting raped by these peaceful middle easterns?
>>
File: rehe.jpg (131KB, 684x800px) Image search: [Google]
rehe.jpg
131KB, 684x800px
>>132390131
>This is actually a issue a lot of countries are facing.
you only THINK it's an issue. Look here, race is just meat. DNA is just a slice of meat you carry around. What matters is YOUR SOUL. STOP BEING A MATERIALIST CVCKBOY. We are spiritual infinite supreme beings.

OUR BRAINS ARE UNIVERSES. WE HAVE WORLDS WITHIN WORLDS IN OUR FUCKING SKULLS. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

GENETIC ENGINEERING WILL FIX ANY AND EVERY IQ GAP OR RACIAL PROBLEM. EVERYONE WILL BE FREE SOON ENOUGH.

STOP DIVIDING ON RACE
YOU ARE JUST HELPINGTHE FUCKING GLOBALISTS

Also please de-brainwash yourself with this amazing doc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

Try some shrooms, stop thinking of other groups as "the other". See them as humans who you should respect, tard. Your mind is very limited.
>>
I don't get it; I just watched the video, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>132389086
>The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.
So basically what you are saying is that being pro white is a Jewish conspiracy?
>>
>>132390919
>stop thinking of other groups as "the other". See them as humans who you should respect, tard. Your mind is very limited.
If we are both the same "human" how can you explain the difference in crime rates in different ethnic groups?
>>
>Ancap
>On a NatSoc board
>"""warning""" us about NatSoc tendencies

Gee... oh my. What ever shall we do? For now I'm going to sage.
>>
>>132388904
I am not sure should be waste gas on you or not
>>
File: hertrueface.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hertrueface.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>132390840
How about you idiotic Hungarians stop seeing Romanians or Turks or anyone else as different, just see them as people. "But muh Hungarian identity, muh blood and soil, muh land" --- THAT SHIT THINKING LED TO WW2 AND AMERICA HAD TO WALTZ IN AND FIX IT FOR YOU

WAKE THE FUCK UP

IDENTITY POLITICS IS A FUCKING DRUG, AND YOU NEED THE CURE.

Also I never said ALL middle easterns are peaceful, but enough are. Also you can genetically engineer any genetics that make them more violent or low IQ. Whatever. Genetics/race/DNA is just meat that will rot soon enough.

It doesn't matter at fucking all. Pardon my French.

>>132391052
In the sense that globalists are mostly Jews, yea. But also it's unfair to paint with a broad brush and blame all Jews. Globalists are all evil, no matter if they're the Jewish ones or not.

My great grandpa was a Jew and he was an amazing guy, and he also was open about the fact that many Jews are commie scum who are enemies of everyone.

(great grandpa converted to Catholicism, married my great grandma, he was called antisemitic for some of his views by other Jews)
>>
>>132388904
>>132389086

Whites have a right to their own homeland
>>
>>132388904
I'm so sick of half the threads on /pol/ shilling fucking youtube channels, or asking "hey what does /pol think of X right leaning youtuber" or "why does /pol hate X all of a sudden!?"

I understand a bunch of you are new, but you are undermining any meaningful discussions (which actually used to take place, believe it or not) while also shitting up the board.
>>
>>132391197
mostly just culture but whatever isn't, we can gene engineer to fix it. We can make EVERYONE more peaceful and cooperative and humane, including the Whites who are violent.

You act like middle easterns are just MORE VIOLENT because of their blood. It's funny.
>>
I hate her voice. Sounds way too manly on normal speed. On 2x 6/10.
>>
>>132391350

You are the worst kike I've ever seen. I even saged your thread twice.

>hurrrrrrrr I'm right wing anti-SJW but give in to left wing-SJWism tendencies to conter this please
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1477901469991.jpg (46KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
1477901469991.jpg
46KB, 800x370px
>>132391386
>Whites have a right to their own homeland
"Whites" are imaginary, just like every group is. We are all individuals. In the future, race will end because we will all be genetically engineered to be AMAZING.

Fuck off with this insanity. I am not even anti-white people.

I love everyone. Anti-white hate is a real problem today. Most racism is anti-white not anti-nonwhite

My issue with you idiots is that you're trying to CREATE A MOVEMENT OF PRO-WHITE RACE
TO COMBAT ANTI-WHITE RACISM

THAT'S RETARDED
THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO DRY UP A LAKE BY THROWING ICE INTO IT
MORE OF THE SAME SHIT

YOU NEED TO OPPOSE ALL IDENTITY

WE NEED TO AGGRESSIVELY CRACK DOWN ON ALL IDENTITY GROUPS FOR ALL RACES
OR ELSE AMERICA IS FUCKITTY FUCKED!

I think everyone knows deep dpwn some kind of globalist engineered WW3 or civil war 2.0 is coming. I'm just trying to help stop it, you tards aren't helping!
>>
>>132391350
I personaly don't hate the Romanians, but I hate every single Muslim scum.
>Also I never said ALL middle easterns are peaceful, but enough are.
This is where you are wrong. Islam is a death cult. I don't have problem with middle eastern christians, but I would be happy to genocide every single muslim.
We have the right to choose, who we want to live with our own country, and we decided, we don't want any muslim.
>>
>>132390578
You can larp your individualism ideology a little later on. These are not peaceful times. You are facing a literal horde. It's a time to unite, you don't win wars by being fractured and lone, mate.
>>
this cunt keeps shouting wake the fuck up
OP, your mum's a fat slag
wake her the fuck up
>>
>>132391763
Dude you are JUST reverse SJW. I live in a majority nonwhite area and it's fucking fine. I mean we have to watch out a bit, but really it's not that big a deal!

The nonwhites are violent and hate us because of culture, nothing more nothing less. Whatever genetic problems exist can be fixed with gene engineering very soon anyway. The genetics that cause low IQ and crime will be repaired soon enough.

Stop being a fucking tribalist dramaqueen. God you people are SO FUCKING LOST.

>>132392071
>but I hate every single Muslim scum.
you should be ashamed of this statement. it's INSANE. just stop dude

Not all of any group is bad. Fucking hell.
>>
File: 61367136.jpg (225KB, 576x800px) Image search: [Google]
61367136.jpg
225KB, 576x800px
She works for Mossad
>>
>>132391590
>You act like middle easterns are just MORE VIOLENT because of their blood

Yes, 1400 years of inbreeding will do that. It is quite literally in their blood and genetics which is beyond repair. The side effects of inbreeding is uncontrollable, irrational rage and sub-par IQ. Does it make sense why subhumans who follow the most violent, militant religion in existence cause the most problems?

Sage a third time.
>>
Who else ships Styx and Lauren?
I know Tara wants his 10.2 because she referenced the meme in her video but Lauren is hotter and whiter thus more worthy of Styx
>>
>>132391763
>hurrrrrrrr I'm right wing anti-SJW but give in to left wing-SJWism tendencies to conter this please
Well it might capture some SJWish retards who got enriched too much. And currently, we need the numbers. I don't like it either, but hey, at this point it is necessary to lure out some of them from their castles so others inside might wonder where they are and start looking for them.
>>
>>132392269
So what we should just sterilize all inbred people and tell them to fuck off and die? That's not gonna work. We live in a interconnected world. You're pathetic.

>>132392360
Tara is known cryptofascist. She is completely a tool of the same people I'm talking about. Wake up.
>>
>>132392236
>you should be ashamed of this statement. it's INSANE. just stop dude
>Not all of any group is bad. Fucking hell.
#notallnazis #notallcommunists #notallmuslims
>>
>>132392236
>Dude you are JUST reverse SJW.
No such thing exists. You don't get to go full retard and then cry when people defend themselves and their culture from your nihilistic. ignorant ways.

Saged a FOURTH time.
>>
>>132388904
I have not even a clue what kind of mental illnes produces an abyssmal sperg like you. Something tells me you are the crazy faggot whose beaner GF left him.

I seriously, seriously think you are mentally ill. Get off this board and seek help.
>>
>>132388904
Anybody got nudes of Lauren Southern? The internet seems to be suspiciously empty of them.
>>
>>132392464
ideologies are not individuals, I can hate an ideology

I fucking hate communism, islam and SJWism and Nazism, fucking hate them

Libertarianism/ancap isn't an ideology, it's just not being a fucking dumbass. Anyone who does it differently is a first class fucking retard.

And most people are fucking idiots, so it makes sense.

>>132392538
Who cares if my GF left me? And yea I'm the guy who mentioned my Mexican GF left me. Why d you have to use the term "beaner" to make it sound like she's some kind of subhuman?
>>
>>132392639
They don't exist, because Lauren is not a degenerate.
>>
File: this fuckin guy.jpg (138KB, 551x523px) Image search: [Google]
this fuckin guy.jpg
138KB, 551x523px
here you go faggot, you earned it
>>
>>132392745
>"muh identity tho"
>not degenerate
identity cancer pls fucking go
>>
"Cryptofascist" because she's aware of the open genocide of the white race?

It never occured to you to ask why left-wing slimeballs always claim that white countries "need" multiculturalism, but countries populated by brown people don't?

Add that to the fact that whites are a global minority, it all comes together.
>>
>>132392462
>we should just sterilize all inbred people and tell them to fuck off and die?

Would it stop the threads?
>>
>>132392850
Islam is an identy, if you hate identity politics, you shouln't let people in with strong identity, because they will use identity poltics.
>>
File: 1475707652385.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1475707652385.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>132392809
This is a fucked up image. Also most of those quotes are faked. I only said some of that shit. Fuck off you stupid asshole.

Not an argument.

>>132392894
"X country" for "X group" is a classic fascist phrase. She basically endorsed "Europe for the White Europeans" - it's like come the fuck on humanity is not actually divided up into groups

only in your stupid head where WW3 is being brewed like a cup of coffee, then yes, tribe exists.

I strive not to see Blacks, Mexicans, Asians or Arabs as "other", I strive to see them as HUMAN

EDIT: THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WANT TONS OF FUCKING IMMIGRATION, BUT SLOW AND STEADY LEGAL IMMIGRATION IS FUCKING FINE AND HELPS EVERYONE. FUCK OFF
>>
>>132393062
agreed, I want slow immigration rom the middle east, so slow that the people will become secular. I hate mass immigrarion.
>>
>>132393127
> it's like come the fuck on humanity is not actually divided up into groups
What are Haplogroups.
What is culture
What is socialisation
What is a different climate

Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>132392462
>So what we should just sterilize all inbred people
This is the preferred method but if you aren't up for that then
>tell them to fuck off
Is the next course of action. Explain why we need to take in a bunch of inbred terrorists at the expense of our society both culturally and financially? Are you too fucking retarded to understand that accepting an unsustainable number of rapists who terrorize the people daily is in and of itself a form of divide and conquer? And that all of those rapists are now MILLIONS of free votes for the globalists you are warning against to subvert our society?

Kill yourself.
>We live an interconnected world
Not if retards expect the US to carry all the weight. We don't owe anyone shit especially foreigners when we can't take care of ourselves.
>>
File: 1498866250100.png (148KB, 386x556px) Image search: [Google]
1498866250100.png
148KB, 386x556px
It's time to engage the final argument.
>>
I
AM
NOT
WATCHING
YOUR
FUCKING
SHIT
YOUTUBE
VIDEO
YOU
FUCKING
SPAMMING
CUNT
>>
>>132392704
HOLY SHIT! I KNEW IT WAS YOU!

Seriously, man. I think you are really mentally ill. Please go see a doctor. You need help.
>>
>>132393355
>What are Haplogroups.
stuff that will be obsolete because genetic engineering will erase all races
>What is culture
just a bunch of habits people all share together and are passed down, not that important ultimately as long as the values are the same
>What is socialisation
how you become part of that culture I guess. important yes. I never said it wasn't
>What is a different climate
a different place where a different culture might happen. Who cares?

Nothing you insane identity shills say makes any sense. You are SO LOST. Your starting point for politics CAN'T BE "MUH THERITAGE" OR "MUH PEOPLE" TAAARDATION
>>
>>132392745
Nothing degenerate about wanting to have sex and enjoying sexuality.

I hear she fucks like a champ though.
>>
>>132388904
But...I've been against migrations from third world to first world since before youtube even existed...
>>
>>132393236
Yes, Lauren hates mass immigration too, where is the disagreement?
Also Muslims don't lose their identity over time. Look at the second or third generation terrorists. I don't think muslims are integratable at all. And the goal shouldn't even be integration it should be assimilation.
>>
>>132393665
>Nothing degenerate about wanting to have sex and enjoying sexuality.
Yes, but posting nudes on the internet is degenerate.
>>
>>132393672
She desn't like the idea of immigration at all because of "muh groop and muh heritage" tardation. No wonder you eastern euros are so backwards. You care so fucking much about "muh people" like it's the fucking dark ages.

WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY, MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>132388904
SAGED
>>
>>132388904
DONT FALL FOR OPS BULLSHIT.

This op is a shill. People who really don't like these ecelebs simply don't bother talking about them. You're trying to discredit them because that's what shariablue wants. They want YouTube. They want to take down the popular right wing ecelebs.

Stop shitting on the ecelebs. They have their part to play just as the kekistani do. The only people who want them gone are shills. So remember what spice goes in these threads!
>>
File: waifureality.jpg (331KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
waifureality.jpg
331KB, 1500x1500px
>>132388904
>muh based e-celebs

Don't forget to donate to her you thirsty virgin
>>
>>132391958
>just like every group is
wat? There goes set theory out the window
>>
>>132393873
>Because it's the current year.
>Claiming to be anti-SJW
>>
>>132388904
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
>>132394110
Fuck off. Collectivism is just communism. You're a fucking idiot. I don't owe anything to other people with my same genetics. Fuck off.

Your entire worldview is so primitive, dude it's not 2000 BC
>>
>>132393600
>stuff that will be obsolete because genetic engineering will erase all races
Nice trans humanist bait, but since then, well, there are groups
>just a bunch of habits people all share together and are passed down, not that important ultimately as long as the values are the same
So you agree that there a different values who are currently not the same, ok, there are groups then.
>how you become part of that culture I guess. important yes. I never said it wasn't
So again, we have an argument for groups
>a different place where a different culture might happen.
>Who cares?
Those living there, those who adapted to their environment, applying different values and methods to survive, which leads too a different culture and in the long run too different genes, ergo different groups, who ain't compatible.

Again, stop embarrassing yourself. Take the black pill, kys or don't, and LURK MORE
>>
>>132394074
This thread is brought to you by

Shareblue

or Reagan Battaillon

or some leftist subreddit

or some closed discord between a few assblasted leftypol cucks
>>
>>132394237
I've said many times I'm a transhumanist. Fuck off. Take the transhumanist pill, or you're not really redpilled.

I hate how you idiots think being a racist IS THE REDPILL. It's NOT
>>
> ((((((LAUREN)))))))))
>>
>>132388904
>Identity politics serves ONE PURPOSE and one only: to divide and conquer and rape America.
i don't know why you still don't know this in 2017, but America is white only. there is no America without white identity.
>>
But she's a jew.
>>
>>132394225
Nationalism isn't communism. Communism was internationalist ideology.
You love your family better then you love other people. Why is it so hard to imagine, that you can love your own nation better then other nations.
>>
>>132394311

Screencapped. I will forever repost this comment of yours in every thread to show what a retard you are.

You are worthless. Kill yourself.
>>
>>132393665
where do you hear that from? pol?
>>
>>132390919
I agree with you. Division based on race is retarded. Division based on culture is common sense.
>>
>>132394411
THISSSSSSSSSSSS EXACT FUCKING ATTITUDE WILL CAUSE FUCKING CIVIL WAR 2.0 AND KILL EVERYONE.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE INSANE IN THE FUCKING BRAIN

>>132394477
nationalism like you want is just primitive communism, it's just LOCAL communism instead of GLOBAL communism

FUCK YOU

You're only slightly better than the actual communism is.
>>
>>132394477
He is probably very lonely and can't deal with it. Typical is-ought fallacy
>>
>>132394603
>CIVIL WAR 2.0 AND KILL EVERYONE.
uh yeah no shit sherlock. that's exactly what we want. are you new here?
>>
>>132394225

"It's the current year!"
>>
>>132394388
Shills will use the slightest disagreements between like minded people in an attempt to turn people on each other.
TYPICAL JEWISH TRICKS
They will use the slighest controversy about a right wing e-celeb to get people to turn on said right winger.
TYPICAL JEWISH TRICKS
They will use irrelevant characteristics that may be perceived as negative to some people (Spencer's hair, RageAfterStorm's face, PJW's accent, etc) in a petty, childish attempt to get people to turn on them
TYPICAL LOW LEVEL JEWISH TRICKS
>>
>>132394563
>Division based on culture is common sense.
no because my culture is being myself, fuck having a unified single culture

look, as long as your culture is nonviolent, peaceful and isn't racist HAVE AT IT. HAVE WHATEVER CULTURE YOU WANT.

I hate extreme patriotism too.

>>132394690
Oh God you are SUCH a tool. Fuck!!!
>>
>>132394603
I don't want communism. I want a nationalist capitalism. With nation states, closed borders, and trade agreements with other free and peaceful nations.
>>
OP explain this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>>
File: insane.png (403KB, 649x500px) Image search: [Google]
insane.png
403KB, 649x500px
>>132394603
>SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE INSANE IN THE FUCKING BRAIN
Thread Theme
https://youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0
>>
>>132394798
>Oh God you are SUCH a tool. Fuck!!!
are you a teenager? the only way to fix things is through war. so you can either fix things, or Europe will convert to Islam and America will become Brazil in the best case scenario. You will never achieve your transhumanist fantasy if that happens.
>>
>>132394603
You again? Racial collectivism doesn't violate the NAP. What are you freaking out over?
>>
>>132394413
This is fact. Takes about 2 min on jewgle to find this out.
>>
>>132393848
Why is it degenerate? Women enjoy attention.

Whats the difference between painters painting nudes of their lovers in the past and modern nude photos? In the past it was considered art and now it's considered degenerate?
>>
>>132394804
capitalism is often just a tool for collectivists to raise money to promote their evil shit.

REMINDER THE BANKSTERS FUCKING BANKROLLED BOTH THE SOVIETS AND HITLER! THE BANKSTERS LOVE COLLECTIVISM BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM SUPER POWERFUL

WAKE UP

>>132394847
well whites used to be fucking racist assholes... thank God we aren't now

WE DO NOT WANT TO REVIVE 1950S-TIER RACISM. FUCK THAT.

I OPPOSE ANTIWHITE RACISTS, BUT NOT BY GOING FULL PROWHITE RACISM, THAT'S LITERALLY INSANE
>>
I recognize what you're doing OP, and it's working quite well. Good job. I used to do it too.
>>
>>132395027
>WE
>>
>>132388904
>yet another e-celeb thread
i'll just go to reddit nao xd
>>
>>132389532
underrated as fuck
>>
>>132394561
No. I have a buddy who picked up a blonde in a club in vancouver. He took her home. After mindblowing sex, they started talking and it turned out she was lauren southern. He was shocked. When he looked at her closer, he realized that it was her indeed.
>>
>>132395027
>WE DO NOT WANT TO REVIVE 1950S-TIER RACISM
You keep saying WE. It's just you.
>>
>>132394968
YES
IT
DOES

FUCK ALL COLLECTIVISM

UNLESS LITERALLY EVERY WHITE PERSON ON EARTH AGREED WITH IT AND THERE WERE JUST NO NONWHITES AROUND, THEN FINE

BUT U CAN'T FUCKING FORCIBLY KICK OUT NON-EUROPEANS OUT OF EUROPE OR AMERICA, THAT'S BARBARIC INSANITY

JUST FUCKING SEE EVERYONE AS INDIVIDUAL. STOP SEEING YOURSELF AS PART OF SOME WHITE OR EUROPEAN OR WESTERN RACE/GROUUP.

JUST FUCKING STOP IT. YOU LUNATICS ARE PATHETIC!!!!!!!
>>
>>132395001
It is degenerate, because, in the future when she will have kids, she would regret taking those nudes. What if her kids would find them.
You probably don't want to find nudes about your mother right?
>>
>>132395204
nice fucking reddit spacing and freak out queer go back.
>>
>>132388904
based loren suddern, subsgrybd :DDD
>>
>>132395204
>BUT U CAN'T FUCKING FORCIBLY KICK OUT NON-EUROPEANS
ooooh like fuck we can't
>>
File: 1485567231176.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485567231176.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>132388904
>>
>>132394603
Tribalism is the natural human state. Any political system that does not pay homage to this fact of human psychology will fail. Libertarianism is a joke.
>>
File: 20771398.png (488KB, 1076x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20771398.png
488KB, 1076x4032px
>>132395451
>>
>>132395305
Who fucking even cares if a girl does a little bit of hanky panky playing around before she gets hitched? I'm glad I had sex with my ex even though we weren't married.

You people literally want to take us back to the 1850s, NOT EVEN THE 1950S.

Not saying girls fucking TONS AND TONS OF GUYS is good, but come the fuck on. Some sleeping around before marriage is good for EVERYONE.

>>132395451
this kind of thinking could literally lead to a literal fucking holocaust, moron, they're human! you can't just fucking do that. You're an extremist tard.

Extremism of any kind IS NEVER OK or good.

Bump!
>>
A mates wife was having kids a few years ago. the nurse said that she was the only white she had seen that day.
The whole family moved to Devon shortly afterwards.
>>
>>132388904
>Implying I don't want fascism
>>
>>132395204
>UNLESS LITERALLY EVERY WHITE PERSON ON EARTH AGREED WITH IT AND THERE WERE JUST NO NONWHITES AROUND, THEN FINE
Most did agree with it but then the state violated the NAP by forcing us to accept them.

>BUT U CAN'T FUCKING FORCIBLY KICK OUT NON-EUROPEANS OUT OF EUROPE OR AMERICA, THAT'S BARBARIC INSANITY
Can I not remove an invader from my home? Can we not collectively remove invaders from our shared home that we paid for with our blood?

And why should I care about these moral principles if they threaten the survival of my children?
>>
File: LaurenJew.jpg (161KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
LaurenJew.jpg
161KB, 1200x700px
Lauren wont name the Jew because pic-related.

#ControlledOpposition
>>
>>132395625
>whites standing up for themselves is another shoah
>>
>>132388904
oh look it's divide thread #47896
>please goy, attack the people that are out there redpilling normies and bringing people to the right, after all it is impossible to get rid of these e-celebs after they have served their purpose when the liberals are gone, no no, you have to fight them right now.

If you are in this thread you are an idiot.
>>
>>132395027
>I OPPOSE ANTIWHITE RACISTS, BUT NOT BY GOING FULL PROWHITE RACISM, THAT'S LITERALLY INSANE
Man, until you've lived in a black neighborhood or worked in a majority black environment for a few years, you should just shut the fuck up. The only thing stopping blacks from physically murdering you and taking your property is white dominance. The second that is gone your virtue signalling will count for nothing. They will come for you, no matter what you do for them. Wake up.
>>
who fucking caresa bout this dumb skank

go get a girlfriend you fucking losers
sage
>>
File: 1499127488789.jpg (73KB, 565x820px) Image search: [Google]
1499127488789.jpg
73KB, 565x820px
>>132388904
>pol is okay with her stealing normies from /pol/
>>
>>132391958
Into the oven you go.
Nazis are shit but Niggers and Sandniggers are also shit.
>>
>>132395625
>could literally lead to a literal fucking holocaust
I didn't mention anything about a genocide. kicking out will suffice
>>
>>132395625
No it is not good, you just trade long term happiness for momentary pleasure.
Lauren explains it in her video:
https://youtu.be/oxHIftZVfrQ
>>
>>132388904
Good

>Moarpheus switches tactics
>>
>>132395204
>BUT U CAN'T FUCKING FORCIBLY KICK OUT NON-EUROPEANS OUT OF EUROPE OR AMERICA, THAT'S BARBARIC INSANITY
Fuck you. If the demographic trends in this country aren't fixed we are going to be the ones treated with barbarism.
>>
>>132389086
Nobody cares shlomo now get back in the oven
>>
>>132395623
exactly
>>
>>132395625
Agreed 100%.

And guess what. Hanky panky existed even in puritan America. Did you know 40% of brides where ALREADY pregnant on the day of their marriage?
>>
>>132395625
>this kind of thinking could literally lead to a literal fucking holocaust
That is what we are after.
>>
I will never understand how /pol/ went from gas the kikes to gas the niggers to I Love Zionism #MAGA. Niggers are a symptom of the kikes, you're just puting a bucket under a leaking pipe instead of fixing it. Guess Reddit-Trump-Kekistan is to blame.
>>
>>132395785
It's not even a paid shill. A shill would choose a more divisive issue. This is just one idiot that truly supports race-blind libertarianism.
>>
>>132388904
these figures are actually insane. This is a great red pill.
>>
>>132395973
The nonwhites are only against us because of what we were like 50 yrs ago. Reviving racism will just make them more likely than ever to hate us and attack us.

No wonder they hate us if they think we see them as inferior. Honestly antiwhite racism is a problem BUT YOU CAN'T FIX IT USING PROWHITE RACISM

THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO PUT A FIRE OUT BY THROWING MORE FRESH WOOD ON IT
>>
File: DDlMeJWXcAAXgpU.jpg (101KB, 780x766px) Image search: [Google]
DDlMeJWXcAAXgpU.jpg
101KB, 780x766px
>>132396237
see ? even Chaim agrees with us

gtfo freak
>>
>>132396167
>Niggers are a symptom of the kikes, you're just puting a bucket under a leaking pipe instead of fixing it.
This, exactly. The west will continue to be flooded with Africans and Muslims until either the ethnic Europeans or the Jews are completely eliminated.
>>
>>132390369
So easy to spot the faggots that don't have a personal stake in this fight
>>
>>132396167
>will never understand how /pol/ went from gas the kikes to gas the niggers to I Love Zionism #MAGA. Niggers are a symptom of the kikes [...]
Lurk moar
>>
>>132388904
the real Lauren is hogtied up in an Israeli basement, used exclusively as a human toilet.

What we're all seeing, and have been seeing for the last 4 months, have been a CGI rendering.
>>
>>132388904
>Jew
>being relevant

Good one, op
>>
>>132396246
That is what happens with racism though. It will just accumulate on both sides until the bubble bursts.
>>
>>132390128
>2015
We were all bluepilled once
Sorry that you are dumb cuck that chimps out whenever someone joins our side
>>
File: 1487443703161.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487443703161.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>132391350
>My great grandpa was a Jew
>>
File: 1491629763899.png (168KB, 361x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491629763899.png
168KB, 361x406px
>>132396212
I see race, I just try not to make an issue out of it. I have a Korean friend, and a Filipino friend, my ex is Mexican and I still talk to her sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, I fee bad in a room or watever being totally outnumbered by nonwhites, but then again that's just a personal bias.

Feeling uncomfortable around other races comes from the fact that America is racially divided. We won't always have this problem, either, Trump can unite the races.

Trump got more nonwhite vote THAN ANY REPUBLICAN BEFORE HIM. This is a good sign imho.
>>
>>132396246
>The nonwhites are only against us because of what we were like 50 yrs ago.
No, they are against us because the Jewish media tells them what to think. This is an actual, organized conspiracy.

>BUT YOU CAN'T FIX IT USING PROWHITE RACISM
You can stop it with anti-Jewish racism.
>>
>>132395625
>You people literally want to take us back to the 1850s,

Good

>>132395625
>this kind of thinking could literally lead to a literal fucking holocaust

Good

>they're human

False. They are animals.
>>
>>132391350
>How about you idiotic Hungarians
Lol, I haven't noticed this at first. You racist scum :)
>>
>>132388904
eh. at this point libertarians don't give a shit about associating with fascists.

lauren southern and richard spencer etc help everyone by moving the overton window further away from mainstream tolerance for communism. I understand the inclination to respond to all authoritarians with distrust but the commies have had such great success with useful idiots in the past it's time we take advantage of our own.

I was more on your side when I saw globalists as an effortlessly synchronized entity moving in lockstep. The 2016 election revealed they absolutely are not, they suffer from a hilarious large number of schisms and have massive in-fighting problems. And a lot of them break down along racial lines. There are definite Jew/Chinese/White factions that hate each other basically for racial reasons and the blacks are starting to wake up and realize they have basically no seat at the table and if the Jew Globalists go down for being Jews rather than Globalists it'll take all the rest of the globalists with them.
>>
She's obviously woke, she just can't reveal her power levels quite yet in front of her 15 year old teenage girl audience. That's fine though, understandable. You have to take the redpill in small doses.
>>
>>132395305
So what if her kids find her nudes when she was young?

My mom was hot as a young woman. I wouldn't mind seeing nudes of her. It would make me curious.
>>
>>132396246
>Honestly antiwhite racism is a problem BUT YOU CAN'T FIX IT USING PROWHITE RACISM
Why would you try to fix human nature?

>>132396529
>I fee bad in a room or watever being totally outnumbered by nonwhites, but then again that's just a personal bias.
That's the future being forced on us, successful. Why can't we push back against it?
>>
>>132388904
sage
>>
>>132396529
>Feeling uncomfortable around other races comes from the fact that America is racially divided.
Yeah, no shit. and until someone can offer some suggestion for how we can all live together without further balkanizing the population, their arguments will rightfully fall on deaf ears.
>>
>>132396316
We don't want to be surrounded by caliphates from every direction rofl
>>
>>132396529
>Don't get me wrong, I fee bad in a room or watever being totally outnumbered by nonwhites, but then again that's just a personal bias.
>Feeling uncomfortable around other races comes from the fact that America is racially divided. We won't always have this problem, either, Trump can unite the races.

Dude youre insane. My gf, who is not redpill tells me the same type of stuff. Everybody feels like that.

you realize that if youre wrong, there's no going back right ? If youre wrong the west will fall forever with no chance of recovery. Your side is by far the most radical, more radical than pol could ever hope to be
>>
>>132396529
Top left is future of your civic nationalist country
>I have a Korean friend, and a Filipino friend, my ex is Mexican and I still talk to her sometimes
Every single time. You are race traitor, a white house nigger, shabbos goy, a cuck, nothing more than a tool for the government that wants to get rid of whites.
>>
>>132388904
>cryptofascist
does that mean she is or isn't a fascist.

and i think that the white self-preservation was around before she suggested it, as you suggest.

i don't think i've watched a single video of hers before, how do you explain that i am for white self-preservation if I havne't been exposed to her psy-op, hmmm??
>>
>>132388904

>Lauren Southern Goes Full 14/88

Nigger please.
>>
>>132395943
She can say what likes. She enjoys to fuck as much as the next girl
>>
>>132388904
talks too much / wouldn`t fuck
2/10
>>
File: ECMAP.jpg (220KB, 1200x1032px) Image search: [Google]
ECMAP.jpg
220KB, 1200x1032px
>>132396897
pic
Top left is future of your civic nationalist country
>>
File: DD66j0cVoAAP1rS.jpg large.jpg (866KB, 1308x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DD66j0cVoAAP1rS.jpg large.jpg
866KB, 1308x2048px
>>
>>132396450
This, 100%. It's so childishly naive to believe we can "fix" racism. It's not possible. The only thing we can do is protect ourselves against it, and the only way to do that is to ensure you are in a position of dominance.
>>
>>132391350

Your weak shilling might work on westcucks but you have missed hungarian psychology by a mile. We hate everyone including ourselves.

>THAT SHIT THINKING LED TO WW2

Good, lets have a third one.
>>
>>132396529
You need to go back
>>
>>132396987
Now tell me that this is NOT a girl who DOESN'T like sex.

I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>132396785
Well, that's you. I'm happy, that my mother is a nice, religous, traditionalist woman, who didn't do degenerate shit when she was young.
>>
>>132396643
>False. They are animals.
I get it it's hard because there is all this antiwhite insanity today. Look, I got so fucking mad I went full 14/88 for a few months and even joined an irl White identity meetup group. I was like you.

I even used racial slurs and considered nonwhites "less than" myself or inferior. But over time I realized I was an idiot.

Look, antiwhite racism is a huge issue. We need to fight it. DON'T STARE SO LONG INTO THAT ABYSS THAT U BECOME THE VERY RACIST MONSTER U HAVE BEEN FIGHTING.

Stay safe anon.

>>132396715
That's diffwrent, Hungarians are Europeans so I can't be racist to them exactly. Hungarians are just kind of rightwing extremist imo and that's a problem.
>>
>>132388904

Op is a falseflagger.

The vid is purely fact based, empirics.

Nothing to do with white supremacy.

Op is not a libertarian at all, as its further comments in this thread reveal.
>>
File: 70cd40901d8f6c4.jpg (87KB, 654x862px) Image search: [Google]
70cd40901d8f6c4.jpg
87KB, 654x862px
>>132389911
You shut your whore mouth. You are taking about my QT Waifu.
>>
>>132396612
>You can stop it with anti-Jewish racism.
Exactly, but good luck with that, you can bash whoever you want but oh boy don't you dare badmouthing The Chosen People, maybe you need another tearjerker blockbuster about muh 6 gorillion. And if that doesn't "fix" you well then I hope you like the idea of spending the rest of your days jailed and your reputation ruined forever.

Jews are the real problem. The most and only actually protected group ever, remember what Voltaire said.
>>
>>132396874
>you realize that if youre wrong, there's no going back right ? If youre wrong the west will fall forever with no chance of recovery.
THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

Seriously OP, what makes you SO certain you are right? Don't you realize that if you are wrong you get no second chances to right said wrong for the rest of eternity?
>>
>>132391350
Fuck you nigger.

Hungarians in Hungary.

Romanians in Romania.
Germans in Germany, Frenchmen in France, Brits in Britain, Danes in Denmark.

Dixie Whites in Dixieland, Cucked Yankees in New England, Calicucks in their Cuckifornian Containment Area, Niggers in Liberia.

Fuck your "it's all the same" shit, we're not. This isn't a bad thing, this doesn't need to lead to genocide or hatred, but it also doesn't mean we must accept large immigrant influxes or allow a race to completely take over a formerly white country, nor allow such threat to exist in the first place.

The only peoples that this cannot apply to is the ones that actively hate it: Jews and Muslims. I don't care for your "not all jews" - they all deserve deportation to Israel. I personally don't vouch for their genocide because of the very few who don't thrive on pure subversion, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to destroy my country for them. If even from Israel they keep subverting, that's where IMO the Final Solution comes in.
>>
>>132389280
>>132390128

She is not Jewish you lying shill cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
>>
saged
>>
File: Marion Le Pen.jpg (13KB, 322x356px) Image search: [Google]
Marion Le Pen.jpg
13KB, 322x356px
>>132388904
>>132389086
>Lauren Southern Goes Full 14/88

Is she using "The Great Replacement" to refer specifically to the ethnic replacement of the native French, or to refer to the ongoing worldwide white replacement in general? Does she mostly concentrate on the France situation in this video? thx.
>>
>>132389086
You're right
But you're also wrong
Yes its a NWO plan to radicalise and control the first world, to neutralise it as a guiding light for humanity and human rights
But you're wrong to suggest that white countries need to be melting pots
You're likely too young to even remember white society before it had to apologise for existing ie before 9/11
diversity quotas? a joke
political correctness? a joke
"invasion" day instead of celebrating the nation? a joke

globalists are bad yes
globalists are using nationalism to create the conditions needed for the planned purges yes
you will not win over minds by telling people to accept the idea of a melting pot however
>>
>>132396965
Excellent point.
>>
>>132389866

Fucking falseflagger. Kys u fucking leftist
>>
>>132397068
How is having sex degenerate? If people did not enjoy sex, the human species would not have survived past the first generation.
>>
>>132396932
Everybody enjoys it, the difference is that we can control ourselfs for our long term happiness, and to have a good family in the future.
>>
Fuck off ancap retard, your kind are not welcome here
>>
File: 1498680487255.jpg (58KB, 700x639px) Image search: [Google]
1498680487255.jpg
58KB, 700x639px
>>132389076
>>
>>132397121
>waifu
>she's a guy.webm
>>
>>132396899
she is fascist but hiding it for the cameras, it's a tactic used by extremists, just like cryptocommunists
>>
>>132397299
She mention that this term comes from France but no, her video is about the entire west.
>>
>>132397078
>DON'T STARE SO LONG INTO THAT ABYSS THAT U BECOME THE VERY RACIST MONSTER U HAVE BEEN FIGHTING.
Good. The left was winning. Now we can start winning.
>>
>How many children does Lauren have?

Case dismissed.
>>
File: smug.jpg (52KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
52KB, 268x237px
>>132397256
>obvious nosejob
>dyes her hair to look aryan

bitch is a kike, keep donating to her patreon beta orbiter
>>
>>132397400
Having sex is not degenerate, just having sex outside marrige is.
>>
>>132390604

This
>>
File: 1498618472460.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498618472460.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
>>132397030
>>THAT SHIT THINKING LED TO WW2
>Good, lets have a third one.
kys kys kys
kys kys kys
kys kys kys
>>
>>132397402
How does having sex make you unhappy in the long-term? It also has no effect on the future of your family.

Also, stop with that retarded christian moralizing. God is dead. Deal with it.
>>
>>132390948
Nothing.

Op is a false flagging leftist.
>>
File: Normal day on 4chan.png (315KB, 650x462px) Image search: [Google]
Normal day on 4chan.png
315KB, 650x462px
>>
>>132397078
>I even used racial slurs and considered nonwhites "less than" myself or inferior. But over time I realized I was an idiot.
But not everyone is an idiot like this. Most of us aren't interested in who is "superior". We only care about protecting our communities and preserving our culture, and we are willing to abandon compassion to achieve this if we have to.
>>
>>132397578
She also likes pre-marital sex with black guys.
>>
>>132397517
thanks m8. I ask mostly because I'm am interested in seeing the term become the main term for White Genocide, even though it originated with the French phenomenon, etc.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (43KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43KB, 356x200px
>>132389280
She's Danish!?
>>
File: xfnfjm.jpg (35KB, 293x298px) Image search: [Google]
xfnfjm.jpg
35KB, 293x298px
>>132389532
underrated
>>
>>132389597
You're stupid and your shits all retarded.
>>
>>132397758
http://www.statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/
>>
>>132397899
it sure is a better, more mainstream/normie friendly term without diluting the message one bit
>>
>>132389280
Yup.

Man she likes to fuck though. The stories I heard about her
>>
>>132391350
>How about you idiotic Hungarians stop seeing Romanians or Turks or anyone else as different

Dude, are u braundamaged ?

Oh i see, youre a false flagging libtard, defecating on libertarianism trying divide n conquer on white ppl
>>
>>132389280
Most people lost everything from WW2.

Jews still recovering? Is that why the public official number for the % of billionaires who are jewish is said to be 48%? Still recovering?
>>
>>132397874
Do you have any proof? You are just accusing a young lady with things she never did.
>>
>>132389866
>This is just BLM for White European folks
When are you going to start proposing alternatives for that which you complain about? Never?
>>
>>132398079
A Canadian shitposter. I haven't seen that before :D
>>
>>132389439
SHe never names the jew.
Jews behind mass immigration, which is one of her main topics, never points her audience to JEWS BEHIND MASS IMMIGRATION videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
>>
>>132391958
>"Whites" are imaginary,

Braindamage confirmed
>>
File: lsblonde.png (389KB, 585x453px) Image search: [Google]
lsblonde.png
389KB, 585x453px
>>132397604

She is naturally blonde, even though she colors her hair now you lying heeb
>>
>>132398038
The shill conveniently decides not to respond to this.
>>
>>132388904
Dear OP

Some people just want to see it all burn! That is us! This world has gone insane, degenerate and weak. It needs to be cleansed. It needs to drown in its own blood! I pray for the race war everyday.
>>
>>132388904
Video is about europe. Youre from the US so you clearly dont have an identity. When youre from europe youre not european. Im croatian, not european, croatia just happens to be in europe. I dont want niggers and arabs ruining my country, they arent capable of working as individuals, they are a horde of lazy criminals. We already have enough gypsies
>>
I'm Fascist now.
>>
>>132398604
YOU
ARE
EVIL
>>
>>132398140
The only proof I have is my black friend who had sex with her in Vancouver when he was out at the club. He didn't realize who she was at first. He just thought she was a cute blonde. After they had sex they got to talking and he found out her identity. She even showed him her fb. Dunno if that counts.

Also, there are many canadian shitlords, they just keep well hidden.
>>
>>132396770
This.
>>
>>132398488
There are also more research data under Laurens What Every Girl Needs To Hear video in the description.
>>
File: Cn5VkmZUMAANr9b.jpg (37KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cn5VkmZUMAANr9b.jpg
37KB, 405x720px
>>132396987
she wants to be American so badly
>>
>>132388904
You're a fucking moron. Saged.
>>
File: 4446464.jpg (35KB, 504x358px) Image search: [Google]
4446464.jpg
35KB, 504x358px
>>132398725
>The only proof

That's hearsay not proof.
>>
>>132388904
>being against immigration and multiculturalism while being pro cultural and ethinic heritage makes you a facist by default.

This meme needs to end. Its rebbit tier political analysis. By that retarded logic all paleocon and paleolibertarians are facist too.
>>
>>132388904

Why does she sound like a man? She sounds just like me, except Canadian. Yuck.

I mean, I know she doesn't have a penis or anything. I've seen that juicy camel toe in her short shorts before, but Jesus, she sounds awful.
>>
>>132397078
>Hungarians are just kind of rightwing extremist imo and that's thr solution.

I corrected that 4 you.
>>
>>132398725
Sorry, that I don't belive you. Your black friend could be a liar. Or you could be some shitposter.
Innocent until proven guilty.
>>
File: large_children-of-men-islamism.jpg (288KB, 980x531px) Image search: [Google]
large_children-of-men-islamism.jpg
288KB, 980x531px
>>132391958
>In the future, race will end because we will all be genetically engineered to be AMAZING

No the future will consist of african/brazil tier countries, overpopulated with niggers and arabs at every corner it will be a dystopian hellhole. What you are hoping for implies a homogeneous society in a stable world with excess wealth to toy around with. The future will be all but that.
>>
i begin to have the suspicion that lauren makes these threads herself
>>
Non-retarded centrists talk about the need to clamp down on extreme identity rightwingers

Please educate yourself about this growing issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhQZRlJPVmA

Identity politics BTFO

These guys are amazing pls follwo them on Twitter! We are making a Skype group soon for people who think like us.

FUCK ALL THE IDENTITY POLITICS FAGGOTCVCKS
>>
>>132399004
He could be. But I doubt it. An innocent girl doesn't wear bikini's like this.

http://imgur.com/sNpPHui
>>
File: americanvanguard.png (102KB, 1912x2916px) Image search: [Google]
americanvanguard.png
102KB, 1912x2916px
>>132396965
Boy they sure look like they want individualism with Democratic party identity politics.
>>
She refuses to name the Jew, instead focusing exclusively on Muslim immigration into Europe, even though Americas gone from 95%+ white in 1965 to 60% and dropping now, due to the Jew. Fuck her.
>>
>>132389695
He shills for it but then they both shut it down because they say it will make the state bigger.
Thats a pretty stupid argument if you ask me. I think what they are actually asking for is slow removal of non whites. Its a really dumb strategy and will never work.
>>
>>132399334
Also, look at that belly button piercing. And she almost has the bikini slipping off her nipple.

She definietly fucks. HNNNG.
>>
>>132398705
It is you who is evil for betraying your genes, your primary biological function on this planet. We were not meant to live in the conditions we do now. Weaknesses like "peace, diversity and wealth" have destroyed us. It is not the fittest survivor who gets to procreate any more. A culling will ensure a future for our species because only the strong races will survive. Heil Hitler
>>
>>132398052
I agree, except for the fact that WG carries a stronger implication that the process is purposeful, which it is. However, genocide is scary. I try to use both terms here and there.
>>
>>132399334
First you say there is nothing wrong with sexuality, and now you say a girl who wears a bikini can't be innocent.
Also her sister posted that pic, not she.
>>
File: 64168.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
64168.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>132399334
>An innocent girl doesn't wear bikini's

Haram.
>>
>>132388904
these threads are starting to give me deja vu
its the same thing every time.
>>
File: meltingpot.jpg (232KB, 1276x997px) Image search: [Google]
meltingpot.jpg
232KB, 1276x997px
>>132397304
>(((melting pot)))
Yeah it was a melting pot of EUROPEAN immigrants. Even today we're segregated largely. Most church congregations are same race by choice and they're the last place government can't interfere like that.
>>
>>132399407
Daily reminder that if you post that image on any college campus in the U.S. you will be investigated by the police for a hate crime.
>>
File: 8.jpg (54KB, 616x387px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
54KB, 616x387px
>>132399566
>betraying your genes, your primary biological function on this planet.
GENES
ARE
JUST
MEAT

MATERIALISM IS FUCKING STUPID. COMMUNISM IS MATERIALISM. WE HAVE SOULS

WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP

RACISM IS LITERALLY A MEAT FETISH. THE MEAT/BLOOD/DNA OF PEOPLE DOESN'T MATTER

ONLY THE SOUL AND MIND AND SPIRIT MATTERS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE

bump111!!!
>>
>>132388904
Literally who?
>>
>>132388904
If Lauren wants whites to live on then she should have my children.
>>
>>132388904
>Identity politics serves ONE PURPOSE and one only: to divide and conquer and rape America.
>Identity politics is murdering America as we speak, and if we don't oppose that, it's on us
I agree white people should be fighting against ephemeral concepts like "identity politics" while we keep taking over your country and implementing policy that benefits us at your expense.
Do not fight back. Do not look for your own interests.
That's what the "globalists" want you to do.
And remember, if you kill your enemy they win.
>>
>>132399662
Nothing wrong with sexuality. I am saying she likes sex. You are saying she does not. I am posting a picture where she clearly likes sex (in canada a navel piercing is a sign that a girl really enjoys sex).
>>
>>132399708
That's true. Look at that bikini shot tho. She almost has a nipple slip.
>>
>>132399999
>>132400000
>>
>>132391958
The man in your picture disagrees.

Go fuck yourself to the frankfurt university.
>>
File: 1499039861690.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1499039861690.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>132398342
> Braindamage confirmed

when did you get diagnosed?
>>
>>132398836
>Flag hung backward.
>>
File: blackIQ.jpg (3MB, 5244x2888px) Image search: [Google]
blackIQ.jpg
3MB, 5244x2888px
>>132399844
But if you are born into a body of someone in the 68 IQ like Somalia, your body's temple is not going to operate as efficiently with the soul. Gotta have decent hardware to appreciate the software.
>>
>>132388904
Yeah, so let's all just get along and let our countries get overrun by migrant criminals, yeah, that will work.

YOU are a cryptofascist. You think we can't see through your bullshit.
>>
>>132399844
Do fish have souls? How far would you take this?
>>
>>132399844

YOUR MOTHER IS A WORTHLESS WHORE!

YOU HAVE NO VALUE!

EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS MEANINGLESS!

YOUR WORDS ARE SHIT!

WE WILL IGNORE YOU!
>>
Stay mad you butt hurt commie shills,
We all know where this is heading she has a huge normie conservative outreach, she single handly propped up rebel media now shes independent and to all the spergs a young attractive women talking about our issues will always get more clicks its just the way it is,
even That Guy T is a right wing nutjob so a nazi nigger, once again stay mad commie shills anyone who is relevant from the alt light will continue to come over it hasnt even been a year since Trump was elected, keep pushing it further to the left faggots your doing the converting for us we both know you cant stop and why you cant you have to go all in now or nothing, when the worm turns it will turn real fast
>>
>>132399994
>in canada a navel piercing is a sign that a girl really enjoys sex
Lol, wtf is this?

I never said she wouldn't like sex, I just said you can't accuse a young lady with gossip like this, only if you have facts and strong evidence
>>
>>132400243
nice catch
>>
>>132388904

Oy Vey Goys, Whites are just genociding themselves.

Whites hate themselves Goys.
>>
>>132391958
:^)
>>
File: LS2.jpg (251KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
LS2.jpg
251KB, 1152x2048px
>>132400389
Want more? Here she has a camel toe (meaning she not wearing undies).
>>
>people actually care about ecelebs
I guess /pol/ has gone to shit.
>>
>>132399844
Stop screaming you nutcase. Genes obviously matter. You wouldn't have a child with someone who had a heritable disease, so obviously genetics matters, it's a question of to what extent.

Would you say the same thing to the Native American population? That they should just breed themselves out because being, say, Lakota means nothing?

Of course you wouldn't. That'd be r-r-racism, after all. So why won't you extend the same courtesy to ethnic Europeans?
>>
>>132400649
I don't want more. Pictures like this don't prove anything.
>>
File: 08.jpg (13KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
13KB, 620x364px
>>132400243

He doesn't know that camera flips image.
>>
File: angry.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>132399844
Genes are not just meat you autistic pile of sludge

TELL ME WHEN YOU SQUISH A MOSQUITO DO YOU THINK OF ITS SOUL????

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A MOSQUITO ARE GENES YOU FUCKING TARD

AND ON TOP OF THAT GENES AREN'T EVEN FUCKING MEAT THE ARE MADE OF AMINO ACIDS

TL;DR WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>132399844
>ONLY THE SOUL AND MIND AND SPIRIT MATTERS
You are truly stupid if you don't realize that the mind and spirit is predicated on the body.
>>
File: 1215740681630.jpg (13KB, 227x250px) Image search: [Google]
1215740681630.jpg
13KB, 227x250px
>>132400703
>/pol/ has gone to shit
>implying it was ever good.
go back too wherever you came from
>>
>>132398836
I think instagram flips your pics around or something.
>>
>>132400935
spoiler alert: it's NOT

Know-nothing egotist who has NEVER done shrooms/acid/psychedelics before.

Reality is largely an illusion. Spirituality is the key to the truth. "Matter" is not just physical, it's also just as mental.
>>
Those tits tho
>>
File: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (24KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg
24KB, 494x482px
>>132388904
does anyone notice all these e-celebs are going "full 14/88" all at the same time? hmmm
>>
File: 1496522732221.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1496522732221.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>132398396
>darkened a lot since i was kid
>>
>>132400845
Dat cameltoe tho.

What pics are you looking for?

Plus why does it matter to you whether she is a slut or no?
>>
I only pay attention to women like her for one reason, and it ain't for ideas, analysis or informaton if you know what I mean. That said, she doesn't look jewish to me.
>>
File: 1484542818504.jpg (102KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
1484542818504.jpg
102KB, 800x460px
>>132399844
Lmao at this bluepilled retard
>>
She's pretty but I don't get the draw, I've tried to watch a couple that get posted here and then posted ironically on 8ch. It's always her going on about "Leftists" in a very manish voice; they all seem to be about the same thing. What is her background and credentials to give an educated and in-depth perspective on any particular issue?

I'd also never use the term leftist out loud, it sounds awkward as fuck
>>
File: l2knjY.jpg (477KB, 1435x1431px) Image search: [Google]
l2knjY.jpg
477KB, 1435x1431px
>>132401289
My hair was a lot lighter when I was younger. It is still blonde, but with some brown in it. Sunlight seems to bring out the blonde in summer.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (63KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
63KB, 600x534px
>Actually watching Women talk about politics
>>
>>132401149
This is as silly as it is vague. Psychedelics prove my point since the experience they produce is very much a physical response to a chemical.
>>
>>132401389
She's a coalburner
>>
>>132401604
why do you feel the need to make shit up ? i dont understand
>>
>>132397907
No.
She's a typical >muh heritage American
>>
>>132401497
She is 21, she's hot. That's her credentials. Also, she's using the fact that many people consider alt-right to consist of hairy old dudes/ugly chicks.
>>
>>132401691
Not making anything up. Her parents are rich and she dated a black dude name tristan for a while. She also says she knows that black guys have BBCs from experience.
>>
>>132401321
I'm not looking for pics. Strong evidence doesn't exist because she is not a slut.
It matters to me, because it irritates me, that some people try to discredit a pure woman.
>>
>>132401871
you have any proof of this ?
>>
>>132401728
She's canadian dumbass
>>
>>132401974
It was on her twitter a while ago.
>>
>>132401980
who gives a fuck, you're all the same anyway
>>
File: bait.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>132389086
>>132389597
>>132389746
>>132389866
>>132390369
>>132390578
>>132390919
>>132391350
>>132391590
>>132391958
>>132392236
>>132392462
>>132392704
>>132392850
>>132393127
>>132393236
>>132393600
>>132393873
>>132394225
>>132394311
>>132394603
>>132394798
>>132395027
>>132395204
>>132395625
>>132396246
>>132396529
>>132397078
>>132397485
>>132397717
>>132398705
>>132399261
>>132399844
If this isnt bait you must be the most retarted person I have ever read ever. I cannot say with any truth that at any point in time I have ever heard/seen/read something about as stupid as what you are proposing.

genetics are what make you different from a mosquito, genetics are not like play-do they are not malleable. To change genetics you must cut away sections of DNA with enzymes then Paste the gene you want in the spot you made.

The reason why we need to protect the white race is because when you have a child the parents dna doesnt mix it switches out. what that means is that whatever dna was changed when the sperm and egg met would be gone forever that is why mixed children are about as related to their parents as a complete stranger

>tl;dr genes are what you are and are very hard to change and once changed there is no going back.

this is why we need identity politics because cultures are products of people and people are products of genes

>you change the gene
>you change the person
>you change the culture

the whole I DOESNT MATTER WE WILL ALL BE THE SAME RACE argument is aids because that isnt true because it deosnt have to be true.
>>
>>132401888
She's not pure if she enjoys sex (which she does based on navel piercing).
>>
>>132402048
so if i look up ''tristan'' on her twitter, im gonna find something ? alright lets see
>>
>>132389597
You're an idiot if you think white nationalism is a bad thing or controlled opposition. It seems very real to me.
>>
>>132401728
Canadian*
>>
>>132401871
>>132402048
>She also says she knows that black guys have BBCs from experience.
Now it is obvious to me that you are just making shit up.
>>
>>132402126
FUCK OFF YOU CLOSEDMINDED TRIBAL COLLECTIVIST RETARD

JUST FUCKING GROW A BRAIN

SICK OF U PEOPLE
>>
>>132401974

My best friends, brothers, cousins, uncle , son, said he's lying.
>>
>>132401541
Not my type. don't know what it is but unless drunk not a take away. Maybe if you post tits ;^)
>>
>>132391958
>My issue with you idiots is that you're trying to CREATE A MOVEMENT OF PRO-WHITE RACE
TO COMBAT ANTI-WHITE RACISM

No, the goal is to create more anti-nonwhite racism.
>>
File: blackabo.jpg (95KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blackabo.jpg
95KB, 600x1000px
>>132402080
http://mixedmarrow.org/statistics-and-information
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
>>
>>132402101
She is pure because she controls herself. She will enjoy sex with her future husband.
>>
>>132402225
Move to Brazil, you get to experience how great a racemixed society is.
>>
>>132401888
For example, I have nudes of her sister Kayla. If her sister has nudes so does she.
>>
>>132402225
Stop this bait shit, maybe in reddit you can success, they love based black men.
>>
>>132402048
just looked up, fucking nothing showed

what a surprise. enjoy your 0,02$
>>
File: brazil.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>132402367
So diverse.
>>
>>132401541
lauren?
>>
File: a world without.jpg (40KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
a world without.jpg
40KB, 600x433px
>>132388904

Citation needed, America is a country originally made for White people and the way things are happening it might be back soon this way

I just want to see Trump do his 2 terms first so he won't be the one declaring martial law on us
>>
File: erich_hartmann.jpg (18KB, 236x341px) Image search: [Google]
erich_hartmann.jpg
18KB, 236x341px
>>132402613
desu I'm a dude but I that was the first blonde pic I found in my meme folder.
>>
>>132402111
Check. She might have deleted it, she got quite a backlash from it.

Also check for BBC
>>
>>132402335
She enjoys sex outside of marriage dumbass
>>
File: 1483824000140.jpg (83KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483824000140.jpg
83KB, 547x500px
>>132388904
>>
>>132402408
check for bbc or she deleted it. she got quite a backlash.
>>
>>132402387
>For example, I have nudes of her sister Kayla.
I don't belive this either.
> If her sister has nudes so does she.
Even if it is true, this doesn't mean she has them too. You know two different people. Me and my brother are completely different personalities
>>
>>132402796
No, she doesn't. You are just making shit up.
>>
>>132402861
Go on /b/, i have a thread there asking for lauren southern nudes. I posted it there.

Also, they come from the same parents.
>>
File: Sad-Meme-Face-14.jpg (22KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Meme-Face-14.jpg
22KB, 500x486px
>>132402692
ah, okay.
>>
>>132402993
No I am not. Look up the meaning of navel piercings.
>>
>>132402739
>>132402841
And nobody has a screenshot. Sounds believable.
>>
>>132402841

My grandads, brothers, sisters, daughter, sent a message by carrier pigeon that says you're lying. Check under the fourth bush by the red rock but if its not there someone must have taken it.
>>
>>132402841
hang yourself with a hook

>>132403146
yeah those retards have every instance of lauren saying anything remotely against white genocide or pro jew but have nothing on her literally saying she enjoy bbc

sure, sound believable
>>
>>132403441
Why do you care? She's also a sjw in disguise. She is not for protecting the white race.
>>
>>132389086
Hey rage, you show those juicy tits yet?
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.