[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qatar Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Anyone else praying that a war between the Sunni and the Shia break out? This could be the catalyst and we could enjoy the deaths of millions of muslims inshallah. press f to pay respects to the potential of this amazing conflict.
>>
I hope so, watching clips of Saudi's getting peeled makes me so hard
>>
File: AsSalwa.png (83KB, 973x580px) Image search: [Google]
AsSalwa.png
83KB, 973x580px
Shelling reported in As Salwa.
>>
>>132388064
I don't care who it is. Iranians dying, Qatari's dying, Syrians dying. It's all so great.
>>
yemen doesnt even have a goverment so lets way
>>
>>132388266
are you fucking serious???? It's starting?!?! GOD YES PLEASE!!!! Will the Jews join in???? I'm so hard right now!
>>
File: iraqi counter-terror.jpg (204KB, 1000x1292px) Image search: [Google]
iraqi counter-terror.jpg
204KB, 1000x1292px
>>132387805
If you want something to make you smile, read
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War#Financial_situation

We'll fuck them up for a generation.
>>
how will this effect the World Cup??
>>
>>132388300
Yeah totally won't forge the way for a 50 year war where elites are exaggerated into even greater power... Not. Companies like Exxon and BP will burn before the middle east they prey on. There are too many awake.
>>
>>132388379
YES! We need to put these fucks in check. Rapefugees will get denied this time around, no way eurocucks take them in this time, right>

Oh also what will turkey do??
>>
>>132387805
>thinking Qatar is shia
>>
>>132388578
wtf faggot, take your anti-war, muh corporate greed back to lefty /pol. seriously why do faggots like these even fire up their modem and sign on to AOL to post these faggot comments?
>>
imagine the millions of refugees this is gonna make...
>>
so i was thinking and i say that if pakistan make a move this will become a nuclear shithole, so why the fuck not
>>
>>132388622
I know it's not dumbfuck but they're getting backed by Iran now. That's why their in deep shit because they've been supporting Hamas and Hezbollah which are Iranian outfits. Now they'll be forced to take it in the ass from their Sunnis and I'm hoping Iran steps in to protect them. The whole Middle East is now IRAN/TURKEY vs SAUDI/ISRAEL and their various vassal states.
>>
>>132388866
I KNOW can you imagine if INDIA BTFO the pakis. FUCKING GLORIOUS!!!!
>>
>>132388764
this Syrian thing has destroyed the political will to take more refugees. No way Europe will be able to accommodate them. They will be forced to stay and fight.
>>
>>132387805
I hope Qatar gets fucked hard.
>>
>>132387805
Not gonna lie, the showdown will be Turkey vs Iran, probably via proxies at first. The region can only have one regional power. US favours Turkey obvs. Saudi will not be involved (as usual) except as a source of arms and funding. Screencap this I am already dead.
>>
>>132389317
Turkey and Iran are both supporting Qatar in this crisis. Seem to be on the same team. Are you retarded? Also how does this factor in our greatest ally?
>>
File: 1490830633058.jpg (37KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
1490830633058.jpg
37KB, 379x395px
>>132388907
If I'm an American with family living in Israel, who do I support? I'd rather see everyone suffer, but who should I hate the least?
>>
>>132389478
tsk tsk
>>
>>132389478
Israel is on Team USA with Saudi, Egypt, UAE, Jordan, basically all the dictatorships. Team Russia is IRAN and Lebanon and Turkey is on the fence. Probably best to vote for team USA. in your sitch, either way Jews win tbqh.
>>
>>132388609
start a war with syria and have terror attacks up their ass from a newly formed kurdistan on their southern border
>>
>>132387805
>Anyone else praying that a war between the Sunni and the Shia break out?

No. America is America. The US will find some reason to be involved and trip over its dick again.
>>
>>132387805
No war will happen but Qatar is screwed. It's too unstable right now and they need foreign aid more than ever. Their economy will take a hit regardless.
>>
>>132390329
will they lose the World Cup?
>>
File: henri pierra picu.jpg (185KB, 900x673px) Image search: [Google]
henri pierra picu.jpg
185KB, 900x673px
>>132389952
I am Jewish so I'm okay with winning. Of those options, I only like USA and Jordan (their king, maybe not their people). Guess I'm for dictatorships then..
>>
>>132390710
Assad is a natural ally with Jordan, Saudi, Egypt and Israel since he's a secular dictator. But Israel plotted against him because they don't want to give back the Golan Heights. Also gas yourself.
>>
russia will never send their troops to fight and defend iran he will never Putin is not and idiot, Iran is fcked up, Turkey is team us have the the us store their nuclear toys in there sooooo.... pakistan is ally of the us but us is biggest allie with india soooooo..... screw pakistan, india participate in military exercises with the us, eu is crap i dont even care anymore about eu they re screwed the only ones that will not become ultra left or sharia will be ukraine(if do not be anexed by the russians), poland and other slavs. Saudi Arabia will found some terrorist organization and dont fight because they re coward and that is their strategy, israel likes trump, turkey is us alley and russia like him aparently, so maybe russia will fight as an us allies.... maybe i think they will just see how we die
>>
File: 1489356267550.png (353KB, 642x677px) Image search: [Google]
1489356267550.png
353KB, 642x677px
>>132391054
"plotted against him" how? There is no need, Syria is basically target practice for Israeli Air Force, they're only useful as training exercises. We bombed Syria and Iraq's nuclear reactor which couldn't even make weaponry because we felt like it, and we'll keep doing it because we can.

>gas myself
I thought there were no gas chambers? Perhaps you don't even believe in the masturbation machines?
>>
>>132387805

Yes, one of the chokepoints of the world economy erupting in total war will surely not affect us all.

>>132388424

I can't believe people are even going to that event.
>>
>>132387805
>implying israel russia and china would let a ground troup war happening in their countryard

They would litterally use classified weaponery to depose those little shitheads
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.