[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ think that Italians are not white, but >Iranians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1759-004-9B16F35D.jpg (2KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
1759-004-9B16F35D.jpg
2KB, 375x250px
Why does /pol/ think that Italians are not white, but

>Iranians are white
>Hispanics are white
>People who have white features but are niggers are white

Can you explain to me your justification for thinking this way? Or are you all just pretending to be this autistic?
>>
Oh I forgot, you also thinks Kurds are white and some Arabs are white too.
>>
The jews are dumping niggers in our country because they want to destroy our culture and wipe out the white man, the same as other european countries.

This definitely proves that we are white.

>Atheists: 1
>Scientology: 0
>>
>>132385937

But why does /pol/ consider all those other races I mentioned as white, but then they say we aren't white? Only on /pol/ will you find people who think Italians are not white but hispanics are. Perhaps that's because only on /pol/ will you find such autistic people in the vast reaches of the internet.
>>
>>132385536
Probably just turkroaches on suicide watch flaming, italians are white
>>
File: 1493828521149.png (343KB, 1724x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493828521149.png
343KB, 1724x1200px
mama mia, white man be jelly and merda
>>
Bumping so maybe the autists who usually frequent here and do what I described can explain themselves.
>>
>>132385536
>Why does /pol/ think that Italians are not white, but

Because in the early 1900s when Italians started flooding into the US, they were obviously different from the Anglo-Hiberno-German mix that was already there.

Italians are still White.
>>
>>132385536
>/pol/ is just one person
You fell for it.
>>
>>132385536
They are white. But there are different kinds of white. Mediterranean, germanic, anglo, french, slav & scandinavian are all white.
>>
>>132387558

I never said /pol/ is one person and I wish you guys would stop saying that to run away from criticism. I've seen this stuff for years and yes it does bother me. Especially when you think that hispanics are white but we are not. I can't find anybody else on the internet who thinks that except the people who do on /pol/.
>>
I'm the niggest
>>
Italians are white.

I draw the line with Georgia and Armenia. Georgia doesn't have a high amount of R1b, but, they're high in G so I'll give them a pass. Armenia is high in R1b and G.

Iranians are iffy as fuck.

The numbers confirm I am correct
>>
>>132389203
Armenians look more sandniggery than iranians.
>>
>>132391319
Kim Kardashian and the likes of those don't count id say, considering most of those types are mixed with trash, and id assume that those more fair skinned ones have some greek in them?
>>
>>132385536
Italian heritage is being threatened on a large scale. Our exclusive right to represent Latinity, the culture of our ancestors, has been usurped by large sections of two main groups: globalist social engineers and gullible mesitzos suffering from their inherent identity crisis. In order to return glory to the rightful descendants of Latium, great efforts must be made to reverse the misconception that mestizos are entitled to the name "Latino". Any fellow European or European diaspora that willingly misuse the Latin title (by erroneously applying it as a synonym for "mestizo") are complicit in the destruction of Western Culture by effectively helping to remove it's linguistic keystone. Latin is the universal language of Europe and in deed Western Civilization. Do not relegate Latin culture to the likes of the confused mestizo mongrel.

http://archive.is/zdoo1
>>
>>132389203
Lmfao your rationale is complete shit, do you know anything about haplogroups?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.