[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the US have dropped the bomb if it was a white country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: enola_gay_crew_3.jpg (120KB, 744x570px) Image search: [Google]
enola_gay_crew_3.jpg
120KB, 744x570px
Would the US have dropped the bomb if it was a white country?
>>
>>132385334
Are you implying they care?
>>
>>132385334
Ofcoure, they were already bombing the shit out of germany
>>
>>132385334
the US was not at war with any non-white countries during WWII
>>
>>132385334
Good question, probably would have considering our power of propaganda and show of strength to russia
>>
No, what would be the point

We should have been on hitlers side
>>
>>132385334
>Enola "Gay"
>The length of those short shorts
>>
Yes. The firebombing of Germany was a far worse act than the nukes.
>>
>>132385441
Japan is white? No
>>
>>132385334
No because the white countries we fought were smart enough to know when to fucking surrender and weren't going to fight us with starving children.
>>
>>132385334
The original plan was to drop it on Dresden, but they did not finish. Learn history.
>>
>Muh Nukes
More people were killed in the bombing of Dresden than Hamburg than at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, for some reason it's politically incorrect to feel sympathy for one of the victims.
>>
>>132385334
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Germany had already surrendered nice bait thread
>>
>>132385334
Yes.
It was built to use on Hitler
But it wasn't done when Germany gave up
>>
>>132385334
Didn't they mean to bomb Berlin, but the krauts surrendered too early?
>>
Uh... Japan is a white country.
>>
>>132385502
The plane was named after a crew member's mother you dumbass.
>>
>>132385334
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden?wprov=sfla1

They couldn't care less.
>>
File: us4fdcc8e2.gif (195KB, 453x600px) Image search: [Google]
us4fdcc8e2.gif
195KB, 453x600px
I like the funny racist cartoons.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.