[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will it end?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_6996.jpg (1MB, 1732x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6996.jpg
1MB, 1732x1155px
http://archive.is/qAlgp

It's just a (((coincidence))) right?
>>
>>132384782
Is that a based black man purifying the white race by removing 'coalburners' from their gene pool?
>>
>>132385649
You tell me Pajeet...does that look purified?
>>
>>132385931
But seriously though shouldn't you be thanking these black men? If she will sleep with a black man she will sleep with almost anything. Will she not bring down the quality of the superior white genetics given the first opportunity?

They are a kind of litmus test
>>
>>132386513
>they are a kind of litmus test
Essentially yes...it's just how the race mixing is being pushed on the rest of us is the problem. Women tend to be trend followers, so if the (((media))) is pushing a certain trend females tend to follow it.

I once had a chicks mom ask me to date her daughter...when I found out she had been BLACKED before, I knew that it was just charity id be providing.

White women are completely broken these days because of the Jew.
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (60KB, 620x488px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
60KB, 620x488px
>when will it end
it'll all culminate in them initiating the one world government and religion after revealing the gnosis of lucifer
>>
>>132384782
do you even know how google works? if you type "white woman white man" only one of the "white"s is going to count because google removes redundancy. then you're left with "white woman man". well we can extrapolate from that the most likely searched phase including those words would be "white woman black man" because you arent going to search for a white couple using the phrase "white woman white man" you would use a phrase such as "white couple" or "white people". to prove this the same god damn thing happens when you search for "black woman black man" you get lots of pictures of interracial couples because there is literally no reason to specify the race of both people if they are the same race, only if they are different. http://archive.is/cU78X
>>
File: IMG_6566.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6566.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>132388655
>the gnosis of Lucifer
Go on...
>>
>>132389443
Found the skype
>>
>>132389671
you mean a programmer who knows how this shit fucking works?
>>
>>132389463
It's not easy to put into words but most religions have essentially two parts. There is the outer shell which seems distinct on the surface and the inner mysteries which are more or less the same across the board. These hidden meanings or truths will be revealed to the public destroying what is left of exoteric (surface understanding) religion. Allowing the elites, possibly through a selected figurehead, who would be seen as the embodiment of Christ/Lucifer/Sophia/etc. to establish a new understanding of the world and our part in it.
>>
>>132384782
>women going for bigger dicks
>coincidence
Whatever helps you sleep at night, anon.
>>
>>132390697
We all know who you are faggot.
>>
>>132390253
Gib links or tell me more anon.
>>
>>132389858
No I mean you're a kike
>>
>>132391778
im german and christian but ok faggot. have fun living in fear of the jews and blaming all your shortcomings on them.
>>
File: albert pike world wars.png (290KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
albert pike world wars.png
290KB, 629x629px
>>132390999
The last paragraph is relevant to what I'm saying.
>>
File: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! .jpg (51KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! .jpg
51KB, 320x287px
>>132384782
>"Why are you so radicalised, anon?"
>"Did ebil nazis radicalise you?"
>"No... This modern world radicalised me"
This shit right here is why im ready to bludgen any racemixer i meat when all shit get's loose
I really hope holocaust really did happened.
>>
>>132393688
I need more!
>>
>>132393311
There's a disportionate amount of racemixing in both of our archives you twat. The fact that you're ok with this is very telling .
>>
>>132386513
You're kinda right but the last step is lacking which is eliminating the racemixers and their mixed offspring. Without this essential conclusion what really happens is that a whiter nigger is gonna be spawned who will mix with another white woman who wouldn't have dated a full nigger, and so on, to the point that they will mongrealize the white race.

It's either a complete ban on miscegenation or mass killings of race traitors and mongrels. Anything in between it's a slow genocide for whites.
>>
File: blavatsky.png (339KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
blavatsky.png
339KB, 800x800px
>>132394649
Let's just say not a coincidence that the UN works with Alice Bailey's Lucis Trust or Blavatsky's Theosophical Society.
>>
>>132397276
MOAR senpai!
>>
>>132393688
Does this mean that jews are really the scapegoat and not the mastermind behind every bad thing that's happening in the West?
>>
>>132397507
A good book to read to help you understand what I mean by the hidden meanings of religion would be Jesus And The Lost Goddesss. It'll also show you a good example of the concept of initiation. In short, initiation is how you bring someone into a group and remold them. Concepts like the "death" of the former self are so common that they'll randomly be shown in movies like Beasts Of No Nation.
>>
>>132398467
The Jews are the inheritors of occult knowledge from the ancient religions. Obviously many of them are blind but the ones pushing politics are probably some degree of illumined.
>>
>>132398467
Think of it as a hierarchy where the further up the chain of command the more you know. In other words, most Jews probably don't have a good understanding of any of this but are told whatever they need to hear to act how the elites want them to. The same thing as non-Jews.

To the elites, humans are like computers, they are programmable. In the modern age especially it is easy for them to exert influence and control over them. But it is still necessary to have some awakened admins in the field unless the machines are going off course.
>>
>>132400297
And who are the highest in the chain of command? The british crown?
>>
>>132386513
What's the litmus test of your poo water btw?
>>
File: bailey.jpg (86KB, 1154x94px) Image search: [Google]
bailey.jpg
86KB, 1154x94px
>>132400920
It's an ancient group that has been honing it's "science" for ages and has now perfected the means of its power through advanced technology. I don't believe there is any single head rather it's an international community. But it is quite possible that someday a leader, or assembly of leaders, will come out as the physical face(s) of this group.
>>
File: Tolerance.jpg (13KB, 199x313px) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance.jpg
13KB, 199x313px
>>132384782
Hate Has No Home Here
>>
>>132401993
Thanks for your answers. Do you know the names of any members of this ancient group/international community? Someone that you'd say if you kill these people you'd deal a huge blow to the satanic cabal.
Also can I ask how do you know so much about this stuff?
>>
>>132384782

That isn't a white women. That is a fucking kike.
>>
>>132389443

wrong jew

type if - white men and women

still get fucking niggers.
>>
>>132402566
I've learned primarily from reading books but it takes a long time of piecing things together to see it clearly. Which is to say I'm not properly initiated in their circles and don't know anyone's names. But it wouldn't matter if I did. Their power is complete through the attainment of perfect knowledge of the human psyche and perfect technology that allows them to manipulate it to their will along.

The greater question is, are they truly evil, in the sense that "new age" will be bad. That I am not sure about. They do not think in the ways normal people think.
>>
I'm normally all for agreeing that a lot of this shit is a psyops by the kikes to promote degeneracy, but when it comes to the google image search algorithms, I'm not so sure.

Pic-related is what you get when you search "husband and wife". Vast majority are all same-race-couples. I think the issue is that when you search "white man and white woman" or anything like that you get weird results for the following reason: nobody out there bothers specifying the race UNLESS it's a mixed-race couple. Same reason you don't automatically describe someone as white in a majority white nation, and you only bring up race when it's something "out of the ordinary". Like, if I put up a picture of my wife and me, and I don't list it as "check out this white man and white woman couple!". No, you don't even think about it.

Same shit happens if you search "black man black woman". You get a bunch of nigger+white pictures there too.

I just think their algorithm is retarded when it comes to this shit.
>>
File: google husband_and_wife.png (3MB, 1885x876px) Image search: [Google]
google husband_and_wife.png
3MB, 1885x876px
>>132403737
forgot pic
>>
What's really gonna bake your noodle is when you search for this:

"Childfree couple"
>>
>>132403975
>"childfree"
is this some sort of doubleplus ungood newspeak for "childless"
>>
File: 1447124387927.jpg (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1447124387927.jpg
128KB, 1000x1000px
>that girl
>white

Check the nose newfags.
>>
>>132384782
It will NEVER. Everyone has their own preferences. You're not going to argue online with every individual, are you? That will kill you early, bud.
>>
File: childless-couples.jpg (271KB, 1380x822px) Image search: [Google]
childless-couples.jpg
271KB, 1380x822px
>>132404134
kek, I didn't even think about that phrase

The contrast is pretty impressive
>>
>>132403636
Well the preparations for the "new age" surely don't look very good atm. Not to mention that whatever they do it will be without our consent.

I remember an ama from a Rothschild family member and he said that the NWO would be so good for us because we would live happily with robots doing all the hard work and stuff like that. Ofc this meant that they will rule over us and we will be reduced to mongrealized cattle without an identity and free will. (Maybe it was a LARPer but looked legit to me.)

To me it looks like the elites want to rule as gods and have all the humanity as slaves. There is no way their plan is intended to help us.
>>
>>132405308
The more fearsome alternative is there's no "plan" period. Like here's Kate Rothschild and Jay Electronica, the snake isn't immune to its own venom.
>>
File: messageoflove.jpg (27KB, 301x475px) Image search: [Google]
messageoflove.jpg
27KB, 301x475px
>>132402033
>>
File: next-result.jpg (6KB, 117x208px) Image search: [Google]
next-result.jpg
6KB, 117x208px
>>132384782
>>
>>132405308
Perhaps the most unknowable aspect, likely revealed to none but their highest body or council, is what precisely the future will be like.

But it is worth noting that the ends justifies the means to them. In the olden times they wrestled with guilt over causes like war which pushed them to create a mental construct where violence or harm could be seen as acceptable depending on the goal. This is from the Bhagavad Gita.

>I see within you the two armies gathered to fight here, all being consumed by your radiance. And more, you devour all of creation with your terrible radiance. Oh my God, who are you? What is this I am seeing?

>You are seeing me as the destroyer, the consumer of all. Do you see, whether you participate or not (in the war), I will consume everything. So do your part without fear or withholding.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.