[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muslims are not bas...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Bosnian_Handschar_division.jpg (50KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
Bosnian_Handschar_division.jpg
50KB, 800x544px
>Muslims are not bas...
>>
>>132383934
Thinking that Muslims are so terrible is really short-sighted, the terrorism and stuff is obviously terrible but the US's interaction in the Middle East is completely cancerous and has destroyed many potential quasi-NatSoc leaders who are basically /pol/ incarnate from doing great things like Gadaffi and Nasser.
>>
Fuck mooslems and fuck their caveman Iq's and ideologies.
>>
>>132384381
They also killed 5% of Iraq's population since 2001, so there's that.
>>
>>132383934
My grandfather was a muslim and in the SS as well. God bless every single Soldier who fought on the axis side, for they would've gaven us and our children a far better future.

>>132384381
Don't blame USA, blame the (((puppetmaster))).
>>
>>132383934
>muslims in the SS killing whites in europe
>based

idiot
>>
>>132385602
Hitler killed whites too so why the fuck are you glorifying him ? They killed the same people as he did
>>
>>132385602
Bolsheviks*
>>
Post too woke it confuses alt lighters
>>
>>132385854
I am not glorifying Hitler, though, for the reasons you stated

>>132385868
yeah, because the majority of victims in ww2 were some bolsheviks and not white people of euro origin fighting the war. . .

Hitler was a mong, someone else should have been the natsoc leader in Germany
WW2 the greatest wound inflicted upon Europe, ever
>>
>>132385396
Where was your grandfather from?
And, are you a muslim?
>>
File: fight1.jpg (178KB, 512x386px) Image search: [Google]
fight1.jpg
178KB, 512x386px
>>132385868
kys subhuman
>>
File: otto mann.jpg (24KB, 416x337px) Image search: [Google]
otto mann.jpg
24KB, 416x337px
>>132383934
I WANT ONE OF THOSE FUCKING HATS
>>
>>132384381
Yes because before the US, muslims were a peaceful people throughout their history who never did anything wrong to the Europeans or anyone else.
>>
>>132384381
Tell me more about how good Muslims are, kike. I can't wait to hear it. Huddle up, Balkanbros. The burger knows how nice Muslims are.

Go on, (((anon))).
>>
>>132386930
Remind me of how violent and terroristic British Palestine was.
Tell me of how violent and terroristic Gaddafi's Libya and Nasser's Egypt were.
>>
>>132387170
Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Southeast Asia generally. Iraq under Saddam's reign, Libya under Gaddafi, Egypt under Nasser.
Tell me why the huge epidemic of terror attacks is a very recent phenomenon and wasn't really a thing until the 70s or so.
>>
>>132387587
You're telling me what exactly? I've been in Libya under Gaddafi, what about it?
>>
>>132387383
So, Lockerbie bomber doesn't ring a bell for you? The reason Gaddafi wasn't still a major terrorist was because Reagan scared the shit out of him.

You give three examples, one an occupied territory, the other a false example, the last a 14 year period to prove that a 1400 year old savage war based religion is peaceful? Please, fuck off.
>>
>>132383934
With that flag you dare to say that
>Ahmed spotted
>>
>>132387587
You do know that most of these nations were occupied until late 40s - 50s, so you are bragging about 20 years of them not trying to blow everyone up.
>>
>>132386367
South Serbia.
No.
>>
>>132383934
prundelet
/thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.