[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just shot it instead of clubbing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: sex.jpg (43KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
43KB, 472x472px
Why don't they just shot it instead of clubbing.
>>
>>132382790
Not fucking politics whatever but I'll bite. It's to preserve the skin of the seal. Nothing ruins seal skin like a 9mm hole.
>>
>>132382790
Because it's unnecessary. Do you think farmers shoot chickens or pigs when it's time to butcher them? No. Because that would be unnecessary and retarded.
>>
>>132382790
>tolerant whites who love diverse cultures order inuits they conquered to stop hunting the animals their ancestors have hunted for generations because it's "inhumane"
>>
>>132382790
Where's the fun in that
>>
>>132382790
You get more organic polymer with a club. The best way to harvest it though is a Pelagornis.
>>
>>132382790
There is literally nothing wrong with bashing in the fucking face of a cute little seal. If you don't like it you get your leaf taken away.

And yours has already been taken :^)
>>
>>132382933
I believe politically incorrect embrace quite a lot of subjects but thanks for the answer.

>>132382970
Chickens is pretty fast beheading, pigs in the worst case they just don't get stunned properly. Not sure what kind of similarity you see there.
>>
File: 1496458948927.jpg (39KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
1496458948927.jpg
39KB, 635x467px
>>132383351
>>
>>132382790
It's fun and it's a workout. Most of those guys are buff as fuck from clubbing approximately 6 million vegan baby seals a day.
>>
>>132382790
that wouldnt be very sporting now would it
>>
>>132383491
The similarity is that you only shoot animals you need to in order to hunt. It is wasteful and unnecessary to shoot animals when not required. Humans hunted for hundreds of thousands of years without guns, and we continue to kill most of our animals with no guns. There's no reason to shoot a seal when you can easily club it
>>
>>132382790
Tenderizing the meat
>>
File: 1273546t64.jpg (686KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1273546t64.jpg
686KB, 2048x1152px
>>132383351
Made me chuckle
>>
>>132382790
cuz gunsrbad
>>
>>132382790
>Why don't they just shot it instead of clubbing.
they sell the skin. no one wants the skin with holes in it.
>>
>>132384919
but dont they generally shoot deer and bears and still sell the furs?
>>
>>132382790
>sex.jpg
Fuck you I giggled
>>
>>132382790
If they weren't man enough to kill it with a club the artic would be peppered with lead.
I hope at least the polar bears get to eat the remains.
>>
Reminder that it's White people clubbing seals. We all know how proud /pol/ would be to reinforce their stereotypes if the seals were killed by Muslims or Chinese.

The hypocrisy is strong in White people.
>>
>>132386636
Because unlike muslims we dont kill in the name of a false profit you fucking leaf
>>
>>132382790
Seals are kind of overpopulated and native American communities are negatively affected by lack of demand for seals. The process of clubbing is humane and the EU banned seal imports from Canada for political/social and not humanitarian/ethical reasons.
>>
>>132382790
take the baton drop it onto the head
and now shes dead
killin baby seals keepin it real
you want to chew the beef but youd rather chew the veal
cuz killin babys, for you has mass apeal
so hows it feel?
I guess it feels alright
because I like to smack the baby seal every night
with the cute brown eyes and the white fur coat
and when you kill them in the water well they usually float
and thats all she wrote, cuz im down like that
and when im killin baby seals, i just grab the bat
I dont use my gat, just the louisville slugga
gona take it by the neap of the neck and slit the juggula
we watch them bleed in the snow
cuz killin baby seals is exacly how I go
and when I say im chillin its 45 below

you see the seals eat cod,
and every cod is a job
and when the cod are all gone, then the jobs are all gone
and when the jobs are all gone, then my kids dont get shoes
and when they dont get shoes then everybody lose
so we get the seals before they get the cod and now we laughin
jump on the ice break, and head off to baffin island
we stylin, in our parkas with the fur linin'
its like the shinnin
we in it for the long term thrill
we like sufferin slow
and blood on the snow
and just like doom, we make the heads go boom
I got seal carcasous all over my room
>>
>>132386762
Reasons are not relevant among my examples. Just the method of execution and the end result. Your hairsplitting is just evidence of a double standard, you fucking burger.
>>
>>132385935
You can't very well club a deer or bear, can you? They're much larger in any case, and no one really buys their fur anymore.
>>
>>132386762
Prophet

Not profit,

burgers always got them dollars on the mind :P

BTW: Mohammad was white, says so twice in the Koran
>>
>>132382933
>not fucking politics
and has absolutely no potential to ignite a political discussion, like, at all, right?

kill yourself
>>
>>132389125
>I'm from reddit and need validation
Shhhhh child the adults are speaking
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.