[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why celebrate 4th of July nowadays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tears.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
29KB, 633x758px
>when you call a business and there is an answering machine you hear "oprima 1 para espanol"
>go to Home Depot or Target and the aisles are labeled in both English and Spanish
>turn on English-language radio and you hear "Despacito"
>my house shakes on weekends because neighbor has a loud live banda music band in his backyard
>no wall, and Trump could easily repeal DACA but hasn't done so

Hispanics will be 24% of the population. There's large swaths of the Southwest with millions of Mexicans and communities that are 99% Hispanic, all the way from the Rio Grande communities in Texas to Los Angeles. Hispanics are projected to be 24% of the population by 2065. In a country that will be close to 350 million, that's over 80 million Hispanics, which would be the second largest Hispanic country after Mexico.

Feliz cuatro de Julio amigos!
>>
>>132381848
>Trump could easily repeal DACA but hasn't done so

Why exactly is ShareBlue hiring millennials who don't understand basic civics?
>>
>>132381848
Que?
>>
>>132381848
We had issues with them a few hundred years back. I suggest throwing buckets of boiling oil until he stops moving.
>>
>>132382040

DACA was an executive order from Obama. All it needs is a signature from Trump to get rid of it.
>>
>>132382329

Kick out Spaniards just to get taken over by stock market merchants from Amsterdam and tulip bubbles that crashed your economy?

Breaking away from the Habsburgs was a mistake.
>>
>>132382085
نحن في مشكلة
>>
>>132382396
It's not that easy. Have you missed all of the Democratic obstructions during the Trump presidency?
>>
>>132381848
Sigue chillando maricón.
>>
It's debatable whether they'll break 20% considering their birth rates collapsed in 2015. South Texas is fucked though but I heard it was always sparsely populated until the hispanics moved in.
>>
>>132383014
Ve a comer tosino pinche arabe barbaro.
>>
>>132382952
It doesn't matter weimerica won't be popular for new immigrants for a long time now. Hispanic growth rate is starting to stall. What I'm worried about is when do the dying baby boomers start to affect population growth? Whites in America aren't as bad Europe but the baby boomers are unhealthy and young whites disenfranchised and I don't think we can stretch a birth rate of 1.9 any further, even if most non white groups in the country besides have lower birth rates besides for Hispanics and some other small sub groups it'll be hard to cope with a high death rate. For every 11/1,000 whites born 10.5/1,000 died. This can't continue forever.
>>
>>132382952

Democratic obstruction? Getting rid of DACA would require a simple flick of the pen!

Have you realized that maybe, just maybe your precious God Emperor isn't what he's cracked out to be?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.