[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAND OF THE FR--...AMERICAN MALES ARE CUCKS TO THE DRAFT!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6366.jpg (65KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6366.jpg
65KB, 650x488px
READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS

If a man fails to register, or provides Selective Service with evidence that he is exempt from the registration requirement, after receiving Selective Service reminder and/or compliance mailings, his name is referred to the Department of Justice for possible investigation and prosecution for his failure to register as required by the Act.

Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the Act is subject to the same penalties.

THE BEST PART? ONLY AMERICAN MEN HAVE TO DO IT YET THEY HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS WOMEN!! BUT THERES MORE...
>>
>>132377652
Yes this is the exact reason why I absolutely despise any cunt stupid enough to claim they have it harder than men.
>>
Men, born after December 31, 1959, who aren't registered with Selective Service won't qualify for federal student loans or grant programs. This includes Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG), Direct Stafford Loans/Plus Loans, National Direct Student Loans, and College Work Study.

The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (formerly the Workforce Investment Act (WIA)) offers programs that can train young men seeking vocational employment or enhancing their career. This program is only open to those men who register with Selective Service.

A man must be registered to be eligible for jobs in the Executive Branch of the Federal Government and the U.S. Postal Service.

A young man who fails to register with Selective Service may be ineligible for opportunities that may be important to his future. He must register to be eligible for federal student financial aid, state-funded student financial aid in many states, most federal employment, some state employment, security clearance for contractors, job training under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (formerly known as the Workforce Investment Act), and U.S. citizenship for immigrant men.

I CANT BELIEVE IT..,IM SHOCKED... AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE, IS... CU CKED. EVERYTHING IVE EVER BEEN TOLD IS A LIE...
>>
>>132377652
There hasn't been a draft for nearly 50 years
>>
File: IMG_6257.jpg (1MB, 3333x3339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6257.jpg
1MB, 3333x3339px
>>132377847
>girlfriend gets pregnant
>you want to keep the baby but she doesn't
>so she gets an abortion

>girlfriend gets pregnant
>you want her to get an abortion but she wants to keep it
>she keeps it and you're forced to pay child support for the next 18 years of your life

WHY DO AMERICAN WOMEN COMPLAIN THAT THEY HAVE NO REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS...
>>
>>132378117
And there hasn't been a war threatening America for an even longer amount of time, so why are American men forced to sign up? Is it to keep tabs on all American men?

ENJOY YOUR 250,000 DOLLAR FUNE
>>
File: 1498530559669.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498530559669.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>132378768
>>
File: IMG_2243.png (202KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2243.png
202KB, 400x474px
>>132378528
show us your geo location. lil bitch
>>
>>132380548
You like that draft FAGGOT?

No hiding from the government isn't that right BITCH
>>
>>132380548
THat's right you better hide. I bet you're actually from the u.s. too.
>>
>>132381220
What
>>
>>132378768
jesus christ you are retarded

this is the kind of shitposting you get when schools out
>>
>>132377652
wew lad
>>
>>132377652
Are you not aware that, by law, all american males age.. 18 to.. 45 i think, are part of the reserve militia?

You are literally in the united states militia if you are a male. Of course you have to register. This is why america is great its military is basically everybody. The normal military are just the small portion we keep on hand to deal with immediate issues.
>>
>>132377652
The draft is part of the responsibility of being a male citizen. It's not all gibs and freedom. Be a man and register.
>>
>register when i was 18
>had chronic condition could not actually enlist
>lived in hopes of massive war breaking out so they would take me and i could kill enemies of the republic
>time passes
>nothing happens

feels bad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.