[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the left support Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

File: 1494793268436.jpg (110KB, 963x948px) Image search: [Google]
1494793268436.jpg
110KB, 963x948px
Can someone run me down on the reasoning and the cognitive dissonance required to support Islam as a left wing person?
It just seems a little contradictory with their own beliefs
Aren't left wing people meant to be clever, how can they overlook an issue as big as this?
>>
Because its edgy. Its a counter culture.
>>
Because they literally know nothing about it, but call people who cite the dozens of verses that call for heretics to be raped and slaughtered ignorant.
>>
>>132377144
Democrats love immigrants, because the gibs they get means they'll vote Democrat.
They make up some bullshit reason why people should like this, and leftist retards do what they're told, without questioning the motives.
>>
Because it's the only way they win elections and maintain relevance. /thread
>>
>>132377144
Jews want Chaos. Therefore they make the "Left" push for Muslim immigration.
Maximum Chaos is Maximum Jew rule
>>
FUD
>>
>>132377144
Becouse they have been told that if they didn't support islam they would be racist or xenophobic or some other crazy shit. And they belive it as they have no moral spine and they are fully dependable on their source of information, which they consider authority. In this case those are mostly leftist liberal facebook fanpages.
>>
>>132377144
Whites are the most empathetic race and (((they))) have discovered a way to weaponize it. It's much easier to rule over Arabs or Niggers.
>>
>>132377144
The only true core belief of the left is that the West is evil and to blame for everything, they will support anything that is anti west.
>>
>>132377144

The Left wants to destroy the Christianity. Not the capitalism. Liberals praise the women CEO of Yahoo for instance.

They loathe Christianity because it reminds them how they are ugly. Christianity value courage, family, devotion, respect, order everything they hate.
>>
>>132377144
The left has always used identity politics, they are disposable.

Much like how the Democrats in the USA or the Labour Party in the UK use blacks and others to hoover up votes and support, then do nothing to help those darkies.

They are nothing more than a tool to use. Lefties are useful idiots, the nignogs and pakis are even more idiotic. However these rabid dogs will eventually bite their master. Sit back, smile and laugh.
>>
>>132377144
One need only look back across the centuries to understand how ideologies within the "left-wing spectrum" have time and again sought to undermine the Church and the Crown.

The Leftists hate Christianity and "Society" more than they care about the long-term problems caused by their bedfellows. This is why they executed Catholic priests in the Spanish Civil War. This is why they sacked Orthodox churches. This is why Iranian Marxists allied with Radical Shi'a against the Secular and Western educated Shah of Iran.

They hate Christianity and the old social order. They want it eradicated entirely.
>>
>>132377144
I am Muslim and I identify myself with right political views. Never understood why we are associated with the left and their constant degeneracy promotion!
>>
This is because pathological openness to new experience. This is why many can't hold down a job, why they left christianity, why they embrace buddhism, atheism, etc, why they reject the nuclear family, why they reject their own family, why they reject normal clothing...In general a rejection of social norms.
It is a chronic need for NOVELTY. Muslims are novel. Oddly a leftist Muslim(by muzzie standards) will typically try to adopt western values.
Now combine this with it being women dominated, many without children who subconsciously still have that need to nuture.

Then combine that with women thinking they can do "Civilization" because they have had it so good.
>Myfavoriteredpill.exe
>go on youtube
>watch a survivor show with men vs women
>women fail time and time again
>spend more time bickering and feeling bad for themselves than working
>men create order, nice things, have good time
>>
>>132377144
Religious freedom dawg

Pretty cool idea no? France has got it mostly right. Sure, sure every couple of weeks some guy runs at a cop with a machette. but that shit happens all the time in the states for entirely non-religious reasons.
>>
>>132379054
>> leftists hate Christianity
>> leftists support Islam
>> Islam is Christianity on steroids

Leftists are fully clueless. I enjoy even more when leftists are murderedby the people they support only because theyre clueless as to what they are supporting

>> STOP PLATE TECHTONICS!!!
>>
>>132377144
libs are retards. i'll grow a beard if we can get sharia law implemented in the usa
>less rights for women
>no rights for lgbt scum, except the right to die

feels good man
>>
>>132377144
Because they are brainwashed.
They don't know why they just do.
>>
>>132377144

I love my Islam brothers and sisters. They vote just like I do
>>
>>132377144
Whenever you have a question such as this, ask yourself "Which course of action would harm the white race the most?" The answer is the choice that the Left will make -- They are anti-white at heart.
>>
>>132377144

Nice image br0, very good shopp skills
>>
>>132380772
pro-human is not anti-white, queer
>>
>>132380723
>They vote just like I do
for jews?
>>
>>132377144
Leftist politicians support them because they will vote for them. They're an entire class of dependents that need the government. A new, brown proletariat to replace the white proletariat who got considerably rich because of capitalism.

Leftist academics also support them because they're a new proletariat, but also because they think in terms of opression. Muslims are opressed, so like any other "opressed" group (picture women, gays, trannies, blacks), they need support regardless

Your average facebook liberal supports muslims for the same reason: they're immigrants, the USA bombs their countries ("their countries even though they're 2nd and 3rd gen immigrants), hence they're opressed victims.

Hardcore lefties also like muslims because they're anti-western, just like themselves.
>>
>>132380723
I don't know for the US but in France most don't vote
>>
>>132377144
Because they know Muslims are lesser than whites. Nothing is worse than a while male to them. The statement

>white men are rapists

is all you need to know. There is no logic beyond that statement. To them logic is an enemy that threatens their ideology, and I'm not even exaggerating or complaining about it. It is the truth. By denying logic they ensure their power. It's all they have left.
>>
>>132380866
>mudslimes
>human
>>
>>132377144
Leftists just care about virtue signaling and supporting the new "underdog", this used to be the poor, the blacks, women, gays, transexuals etc, the theme changes as one of them progresses from underdog to opressive shitlord, gays and asians are approaching that level.
Muslims are the underdog that's trending right now.

It doesn't matter how many faults they have, moral relativism means anything goes and any problems the left CAN come to terms with can either be fixed by integrating them, ignored on grounds of being their culture or blamed on white people.

That's just how it works. Muslims might be the first of the above groups that actually destroys the leftists when they become powerful enough to be an opressive shitlord though, because even a broken clock is right twice a day, and they will be opressive shitlords alright.
>>
>>132377144
Because Islam hates white men and everything that white men stand for - small government, Christianity, capitalism, etc.
>>
>dated a liberal girl yesterday
>claims she had muslim friends
>explains that the bible is way more crazy than the Quran
>"The Quran teaches to be good to people"
>She's going to live with a refugee in a few months as part of some integration program
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WOMANHOOD
>>
>>132377144
Because they're ignorant. Chris Evans literally thinks Islam is just a matter of "praying differently". Liberals/Leftists are just high functioning retards.
>>
File: islamcomic.jpg (428KB, 2048x1479px) Image search: [Google]
islamcomic.jpg
428KB, 2048x1479px
There's a collection of several factors.

>>132377384
>>132377612
>>132377692
>>132377872
>>132378389
>>132378635
>>132378637
>>132379054
>>132379516
>>132379906
>>132380080
>>132380593

There's also a few other important factors however. On a certain level it's a form of wishful thinking:

>Mustafa down at the corner store is a nice guy
>I reeeeeeally hope he's the real face of Islam

There's also a subconscious factor at play here as well. Primitive man believed in the power of words, if you speak of something it comes true. There are various creatures from folklore that behave in this manner.

If someone speaks about violent Muslims, it makes them violent. Obviously, this is entirely subconscious, but people still have a strange, innate belief in such forces.

It's also a belief they've clung to for a while now in the decades since 9/11, or even the Iranian Revolution back in '79, so it would mean they've been wrong for decades vis a vis Islam.

Furthermore, there are a lot of stupid people who hate Islam because they're foreign, so they assume anyone who criticizes the religion must secretly be shilling for them.
>>
>>132381342
Hebt ge erop gezeten?
>>
Because the left is always the freshmen from the schools,and the few who had thinked for themself had been culled,they follow their indoctrination without real world experiences to compare.They are indoctrinated in the schools and do not think for themselfes.They follow the herd.
But reality is a bitch and everyone will have to face it eventually.
>>
>>132381642
Nee, maar Mohammed misschien wel binnen een paar maanden
>>
>>132381754
Meh als 't geen al te schone is zou ik er gewoon van weg blijven

Hope you called her out for the whore she is
>>
>>132381903
I don't hide my powerlevel regarding Islam irl. At the best, they concede that it is exactly muslim countries where women are treated the worst.
>>
>>132377144
The truth is that the left doesn't actually support anything. Have you tried to have an crispy conversation with any of them? I don't know where you love because you are hiding behind a childish and downright clingy flag buy most conversations with a filthy leftist invariably reverts or ends with something they saw on a movie or the television.
>>
>>132382198
Killing myself because typos sorry
>>
File: ThinkingAngry.png (8KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkingAngry.png
8KB, 120x120px
All those complicated answers ITT and there is a really simple one:

The left hates western liberal society, the free market, self determination and freedom.

Guess who else hates all those things?
>>
It's actually quite simple. Cultural Marxism is about pitting the oppressors against the oppressed. Liberals consider all of the following groups to be oppressed:

Jews
Blacks
Hispanics
Muslims
LGBT
Women
Other brown people

They consider the oppressors to be cishet white males.

It doesn't matter if the political views of the "oppressed" vary greatly. They all share the same goal, redistribute the wealth of cishet white males to them. They are willing to ally with each other until that goal is achieved.
>>
>>132377144
The modern leftist movement is entirely about dismantling everything inherently white, masculine, and Christian. It's the underlying them to every part of their twisted ideology.
>>
File: jew_worldorder.jpg (295KB, 1120x1568px) Image search: [Google]
jew_worldorder.jpg
295KB, 1120x1568px
>>132382439
>Guess who else hates all those things?
I going to go out on limb here, jews
>>
>>132382571
>Christianity
>White and masculine
Pick one
>>
>>132377144

Because they're contrarians.

If the right supported them, they would not.
>>
There is a hierarchy of oppression based on different characteristics to leftists. At the top is race. If you're black, you're the most oppressed, followed by non-Asian brown people, then East Asians, and at the bottom are white people. The next step in the chain is your sex. If you're female, you're the most oppressed, if you're male, then you're terrible. After that is where the leftists no longer agree, and that is sexuality and "gender identity". Trannies like to think themselves even more oppressed than women, whilst some feminists see trannies as trying to steal the spotlight from real women. Being a trannie may surpass being a woman, but at the moment there is a lot of resistance so it's not apparent which one will win, but there are two certainties: gay people, followed by bi people are more oppressed than straight and "trans" people are more oppressed than "cis".

When it comes to Islam, leftists see it as being a "brown person" religion rather than actually examining the ideology and seeing that it is quite contrary to their fundamental beliefs. As it is seen as a racial characteristic, it trumps gay rights and even women. Shilling for Muslims is one of the highest forms of virtue signalling to a leftist.
>>
File: Cultural Marxism.jpg (132KB, 630x552px) Image search: [Google]
Cultural Marxism.jpg
132KB, 630x552px
>>132382567
>It's actually quite simple. Cultural Marxism

Grow the fuck up boy. Cultural Marxism was literally just The Frankfurt School's critique of the MSM. They defined the idea as "The Culture Industry":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

Has nothing to do with anything you're talking about. Geez, if you're going to come onto fucking /pol/ with this bullshit - learn the basics first and don't show yourself off as a mook and a loser. Sad.

Go fucking study them.

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
>>
They're actually afraid of them.

When the Charlie Hebdo massacre happened I can't tell you how many leftists said "Well, they shouldn't have made fun of Mohammed!"
>>
>>132377144
Daddy issues => kill white daddy => spread legs to islam
>>
It's an alliance of short-term convenience, both want to destroy Western civilization. The leftists haven't really thought about it any further than that. If they ever get there, they will surely be exterminated by the Islamists.
>>
>>132383027

Actually no

It's the French "intellectuals" in the 70s who shifted the narrative from an economic to a social one when it came out that communism was a failure.
>>
>>132383027
Cultural marxism softened the culture.
Without it,it couldnt happen.
>>
>>132382854

Here's some quotes from the Communist Manifesto and you can see the whole oppressors versus the oppressed thing in some of them:

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2205479-manifest-der-kommunistischen-partei
>>
>>132377144
Left sees islam as middle eastern culture, and don't understand the difference between ideology and culture(google: baghdad 1970) you see that mostly muslim countries didn't always have only bearded man and ninjas...
>>
>>132377144
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. That's why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7TpOxm-440
>>
>>132379516

You have to back fuckin raghead. Your prophet is an illiterate pedophile and your god was made up by him while sodomizing a goat.
>>
>>132377144
Because Marxists, Islamists and Jews all have the same goal: destroy the West and rebuild it as they please.

So if leftists and jews can use Muslims to break the west down to a "base" then it saves them a lot of work.
>>
>>132383693

And of course the enemy is cishet white males. That's all the left cares about.
>>
>>132383856

Those three actually want to destroy it and they're working towards white genocide. The rest would probably be happy with wealth redistribution.
>>
>>132383867
Yes, that's more or less the point he makes.
>>
>>132377144
The left's ultimate goal is the overthrow of white Christian civilization. They will gladly put aside their differences to join forces in this pursuit. This is why gays, radical feminist cunts, muslims, and other subhuman trash will always align behind leftist politicians and policies.
>>
>>132384199
Curious why you capitalize christian.Christianity never was strong in the white man.
Christianitys strongpoints are latino countrys like México and Afrika blacks.
>>
>>132377144
Most liberals are oblivious racists; they hold people of darker skin colors to lower behavioral standards than white people.

Also, they just blanket accept 'multiculturalism' as a virtue. Kind of understandable, since we're taught it in school at a very young age and just spoon fed it after. It takes effort to introspect and challenge beliefs you're conditioned to adhere to.

The belief that non-western cultures are equal but different (or better) combined with the darker skin color of muslims leashes the average liberal to the conclusion that islam is acceptable and the willingness to yield western values to it. And, anyone who doesn't is ironically a racist and phobic.
>>
if you still haven't realised it, the modern left is simply anti white, anti male, anti western, anti Christian.
So anything opposed to those things is an ally to them.
>>
>>132383707
Why should I care what a cuck coming from an irrelevant country says? I think you have some LGBT rights to protect or
>>
>>132377144
Because leftists and islamists share a common enemy; us.
>>
The most obvious reason is because they know so little about it. The second is because there were raised to believe only heterosexual white males are capable of evil.
>>
>>132377144
Its anti-western therefore anti-white
>>
>>132384872

Well our Jewish masters are promoting multiculturalism to create white genocide. The others are just brainwashed by the (((universities))).

>>132384761

Nowadays, destroying Christianity isn't really part of the left's goals, but at one point it was. Christianity has been weakened to the point where it is no longer a threat to the Marxists.
>>
File: 1421724048219.jpg (95KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1421724048219.jpg
95KB, 700x520px
>>132377144
checked.
It triggers conservacucks.
>>
File: 1491575283349.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491575283349.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>132377144
islam isn't white

not white = good

its that simple desu
inb4 islam isn't a race
>>
>>132385589
>Christianity has been weakened to the point where it is no longer a threat to the Marxists.
Now the left's goal is to destroy the people whose ancestors were Christians.
>>
>>132377144
Because #NotallMuslims is real.
>>
File: patriotic_avecs.jpg (161KB, 1997x893px) Image search: [Google]
patriotic_avecs.jpg
161KB, 1997x893px
>>132379516
It's easier, anon. Not with this strange centre with Macron former and this recent situation in France I don't know how it works with your country,

Left or centre-left promote immigration and immigration promotes more votes for those parties It's symbiotic relationship.

Until reaches some point that the Muslim is sustainable in certain country, you go to the right-party centre or own Muslim [conservative] party like Denk in Netherlands. Then, it backfired on Green Party in Netherlands

That - and some strange salvation complex behaviour of treating minorities like some pets They think you are some Black man oppressed by slavery or something or by """the ebil white man""".
>>
progressive stack
Cultural Marxism
blissful ignorance
and ideological subversion
Death and violence brought to us under the veil of peach and tolerance and the media puts them up on the shelf of dindu nuffin and people are too stupid or willfully ignorant to acknowledge the real problem
>>
>>132377144
Islam is tailor-made for the corporate-capitalist-managerial spirit of liberalism: blind submission. Don't believe in an -ism otherwise you're an -ist. Progressivism and Islam, both humorless and iconoclastic, were made for each other.
>>
>>132377144
Most of them just believe their own propaganda. That Islamic people are victims of right-wing prejudice and most of assertions on how terrible Islam is are bs.
Everybody knows that the Italian, and subsequently European renaissance wouldn't have been possible without the books of Al Khwarizmi and Avicenna. No matter the fact that the Arabs never built on that knowledge, that they had available for 300 years, before the Europeans began modern science and maths.
Muhammad abolished slavery and was the first feminist. Despite his slaves and female sex slaves.
The first university in the world wasn't European, assholes. The first was Al Karaouine in Morocco, founded by a woman, no less. To be fair, it was simply a Koranic school until the 20th century, when it changed into a University based on the western model, but these are just unimportant details.
FGM is terrible, but it has nothing to do with Islam. It's a regional tribal practice. Which is absolutely not contradicted by the Hadith that describes Muhammad saying that women must be "circumcised", but not too much because otherwise it's gross for the husband.
Islam is absolutely wonderful.
Even if ISIS claims to emulate the deeds of Muhammad literally and its members are for the most part upper class educated Europeans and the Caliph has (had?) a PhD in Islamic studies, ISIS has nothing to do with Islam and its followers are just ignorant bigots, who participate in the perversion of a great faith.
>>
>>132377144
You are right, it's contradictory. Left wing doesn't supports capitalism, free trade, capitalistic importation of low paid workers and prostitution, that's what Mother Mary whore religion supports, that's what anti-Cultural Marxists support, since Marxists had exactly 0 niggers, 0 prostitutes, 0 drug dealers, 0 opened borders. But then Christian right wing capitalists came and ruined everything and until this day they blame left wing, when they openly literally employ 10 million africans/indians/mexicans in their companies. How is it possible Christian right wing is so lying shit? Because Christianity and right wing capitalism is biggest mental illness in history.
>>
>>132377144
Simple answer: They are stupid

Longer answer: They are manipulated by a hatred ideology which has so many flaws, that they always use the "white man" as reason for everything bad.

ISIS is throwing gays down houses: It's the white males fault
They don't study or work: It's the white males fault
They have a bad shit: It's the white males fault
The get hurt: It's the white males fault

They are the terrorists and projection their racism, sexism, and xenophobic behavior on "white males". They are scum and controlled by the corrupt system aka Fraud News CNN, Democrats, and the big guys behind them.
>>
>>132377144
Islam is the same as Christianity. 2/3rds of the Koran and the Bible are literally the same stories and commandments and characters. America is a nation of religious freedom where Christians are free to worship and read their book that calls for the death of infidels and Muslims can do the same.
>>
File: 1496627805473.jpg (261KB, 500x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1496627805473.jpg
261KB, 500x1489px
Jews have pushed both Radical Islam and the Islamaphobia-defense epidemic to create havoc in the Western world. They are now throwing in the refugee crisis as the cherry on top of all of this.

The end goal is the destruction of the West and the Jewish dominance in the global power structure.
>>
>>132391398
Simple answer: EU is right wing liberalism because Christians wrote such laws to import cheap labor and promote prostitution. Obviously they don't want to go into mental institutions to be fed with pills and beaten up, since that's exactly where they belong, so they imported ever dumber people to feel smarter. Political parties do what laws say they are allowed to do.
>>
>>132377144
It's part of the NWO plan
They want the most oppressive religion there is to be dominant. Much easier to control the masses when a oppressive religion is leading.
Also make the entire human race shit skins, while they in their gated communities protected from the shit skins rule.
Also it's not really about multiculturalism as a whole, most of these politicians owned by the banks are pushing for mass immigration simply want it so they can make $$$ from it. all the shit skins have zero or good credit, so they go into debt with the banks at the same time leaching our tax dollars, spending spending spending bringing our countries further into debt, making us as citizens owe the banks even more. It's not the country that spends the money that owes it. Its the people who live and work in the countries that actually owe it.
The politicians themselves are not in debt, they will get their guaranteed wage and pension no matter what (unless they go against the banks). So they only give a flying fuck so long as they get the votes. And they get votes now because how nice they are giving away everything.
>>
>>132383027
Gulag was a good idea, we should send whole Vatican to gulag to save Europe. We should implement Cultural Marxism everywhere to promote identity of each country instead of money and liberalism of freedom trade aka prostitution. Btw Australia has the highest migration on planet.
>>
>>132377144
because muh people of color

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQf9RvsFjWg
>>
>>132377144
Because they are allergic to winning.
>>
>>132377144
YOU DON'T BLAME THE RELIGION.

YOU BLAME THE PERSON OR GROUP INTERPRETING THAT RELIGION!!!

FUCKING MORONS!!!!!
>>
File: mccain IS.jpg (108KB, 1199x778px)
mccain IS.jpg
108KB, 1199x778px
>>132377144
You mean:
>Why do neo-conservatives support right-wing Islam.
>>
>>132377144

It's out of shear spite for the right wing.

Leftist in private know Islam is cancer but in public they'll do everything they can to make excuses for Muslim bad behavior because admitting Islam is a problem means agreeing with their political enemies.
>>
>>132377144
>Muh religion of the poor
Thanksfully it works less since 2015
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.