[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck redcoats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0211.jpg (19KB, 225x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
19KB, 225x328px
On this day we remember the brave Men of Scottish anscestry that escaped that (((Anglo))) infested island to found a nation based on ideals of antiquity and the enlightenment.

America may have lost its way in the past century... but history will never forget the mighty transcontinental empire that we forged by venturing into unknown wilderness and fighting the savages that occupied the lands. Never was the European spirit more clear than in American history. Men willing to put their lives on the line to get some land out west and make a better future for them and there family.

This nation isn't only strong, it is beautiful. Driving along the coast or along the great mountain ranges could bring a tear to your eye. I know today things in America seem bleak, and the empire is crumbling under its own weight and size. But all great empires fall, and I am just glad I got to be a part of it before it was too late.
>God bless America
>Fuck redcoats
t. Paleo-conservative
>>
f
>>
>>132375360
F
>>
>>132375360
TFW Euros will never know what "Purple Mountains Majesty" really means.

F
>>
My ansestor was Scottish man tired of oppression by the Anglo cryptokikes. He took the ultimate risk and came to this nation while it was still a colony. He then fought bravely against the (((anglo))) redcoats that had oppressed him and his peoples for so long.
He is a true hero, and I can't wait to meet him in the kingdom of heaven and thank him for his sacrifice on behalf of his descedants
>>
>>132375360
There's like 700 threads about this can you contain your shit to one or two threads?

Thanks.

Also GOD SAVE THE QUEEN AND FUCK THE REPUBLICAN KUCKOLD NIGGER BLACK LIVES MATTER, MARXIST SHIT FACES THAT HAVE RUINED THE PLANET.

ALSO FRANCE AND SPAIN WON YOUR WAR FOR YOU, NOT YOU!

NIGGERS!!!
>>
File: IMG_0213.png (387KB, 2000x1203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.png
387KB, 2000x1203px
>>132376499
When our nation was supposedly """attacked""" by terrorists I reacted the only way a true red blooded American man should react: I picked up a rifle and went to fight for my homeland.

After the war, after all my sacrifice, I realized that my struggle was for nothing. Actually, it was worst than for nothing. It was all for the fucking jews and Saudi Cryptokikes.

It was after this that I began going down the red pill rabbit hole, seeing things for what they are. However, no matter how depressing it got, I NEVER lost love for this nation. White people of all different countries came together and created the greatest empire the world had ever seen. I will always be a paleo-conservative, I will never turn my back on this nation or worship some short lived German dictator.

This is because I am an American, and all my heroes are Americans too.
>>
File: queeniebop.jpg (31KB, 472x689px) Image search: [Google]
queeniebop.jpg
31KB, 472x689px
>>132376851
/pol/ is an American board you toothless twat, we'll post when and where we please.

Also WE SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO NO CROWN
ABOLISH THE MONARCHY
LIVE FREE OR DIE
NO FREE MAN GROVELS BEFORE THE THRONE
>>
File: 1470531528299.jpg (26KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1470531528299.jpg
26KB, 300x295px
>>132376851
Fuck off anglos scum.
Go back to counting your pounds
>>
File: FoundingFathers.jpg (2MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
FoundingFathers.jpg
2MB, 2016x1512px
>Thread theme
https://youtu.be/EPhWR4d3FJQ
>>
File: IMG_0214.jpg (57KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.jpg
57KB, 350x525px
>>
File: IMG_0212.jpg (28KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
28KB, 247x204px
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (28KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
28KB, 300x223px
Never forget Manifest Destiny.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.