[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I facing 75 years in prison

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 57

>On January 20th, during the inauguration of Donald Trump, the DC Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) violently and indiscriminately attacked scores of protesters, journalists, legal observers, medics, and bystanders in the vicinity of an anti-fascist/anti-capitalist march.

>Nearly six months later, I and more than 200 other people have been re-indicted on eight felonies each. We all currently face the potential of 75 years in federal prison.

>"Less-than-lethal" is a very broad euphemism. Thinking about the violence of the police that day, I remember the footage of an elderly woman brutalised by a river of pepper spray and saved from a phalanx of riot police by a black-clad protester.

>I recall a fellow arrestee in my cell unit with an eye bulging out of its socket like a tomato - the offspring of pepper spray and contact lenses - and how we had to demand they receive medical attention.

http://archive.is/i8gmD

Happy Fourth of July, /pol/.
>>
>>132372856
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Al Jazeera
Al Jazeera
1 day ago
SHARE 

Man species of frog are under threat
Frogs survived meteor that wiped out dinosaurs
When repression strikes our communities, solidarity becomes our strongest defence, writes Piantini [Reuters] © Provided by Al Jazeera When repression strikes our communities, solidarity becomes our strongest defence, writes Piantini [Reuters]
On January 20th, during the inauguration of Donald Trump, the DC Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) violently and indiscriminately attacked scores of protesters, journalists, legal observers, medics, and bystanders in the vicinity of an anti-fascist/anti-capitalist march.
The MPD trapped, or "kettled", more than 200 people, arresting them on a single felony riot charge with a boilerplate affidavit.
The march was an act of resistance against both Trump and the system that gives him power. As a part of this march, I was also kettled and arrested alongside scores of others.
Nearly six months later, I and more than 200 other people have been re-indicted on eight felonies each. We all currently face the potential of 75 years in federal prison.
Certain memories of the day of my arrest stand most vividly in my mind: zip-ties cutting into my wrist and the taste of pepper spray; losing count of the roaches that crawled over me in my sleep; the constant horror of not knowing where my partner was
>>
According to a report issued in February by the DC Office of Police Complaints, the MPD unleashed a variety of "less-than-lethal" weapons against protesters - without warning or direct provocation - as a general crowd control tactic.
"Less-than-lethal" is a very broad euphemism. Thinking about the violence of the police that day, I remember the footage of an elderly woman brutalised by a river of pepper spray and saved from a phalanx of riot police by a black-clad protester.
I recall a fellow arrestee in my cell unit with an eye bulging out of its socket like a tomato - the offspring of pepper spray and contact lenses - and how we had to demand they receive medical attention.
Watching the footage from the arrest made me relive the concussion grenades that exploded in the streets. I am reminded of the mutilation of Sophia Wilansky's arm at Standing Rock by a similar "stinger", while the police dowsed hundreds of water protectors with water cannon in below freezing temperatures.
I remember the blood-soaked pavement outside the Omni Hotel when the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department murdered Justin Carr with a rubber bullet to the head during the Charlotte uprising last September.
>>
>>132372856
>feeling bad for commies
>>
And they say canada is cucked
>>
These tactics are not new in Washington, DC. In 2002, then Assistant Police Chief Peter Newsham ordered the mass arrest of over 400 people in Pershing Park during protests against the World Bank. The mass arrest ultimately cost the city more than $8m in a civil suit that ruled it an unlawful act of police misconduct.
As acting police chief, Newsham also issued the order for the inauguration day mass arrest. Despite the spectre of yet another brutal mass arrest, Newsham was appointed police chief by DC Mayor Muriel E Bowser and the DC Council in May.
With a pending lawsuit challenging Newsham's abusive practices, it remains to be seen what he will cost the working people of DC this time. A civil suit has already been initiated by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), and the current investigation into police conduct will cost approximately $150,000, which is $50,000 more than the estimated damage of the alleged events on Inauguration Day.
To understand the extremity of the charges brought against us in this case, the arrests need to be viewed through the lens of political repression. Across the country, thousands of people are engaged in resistance against the daily operations of the capital and the state, fighting to survive the crises that this system constantly produces.
>>
File: IMG_2321.jpg (24KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2321.jpg
24KB, 400x387px
GET FUCKED BITCH
>>
Almost immediately after our arrests, thousands of people occupied and shut down airports to reject what has become known as the Muslim Ban. Camps have formed in Florida and Pennsylvania to blockade the development of the Sabal Trail Pipeline and Mariner 2 Pipeline.
An encampment has formed outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, WA, to support undocumented immigrants that have been resisting forced prison labour through hunger strikes.
In major towns across the country, from Portland to Olympia to Houston, marginalised communities have disrupted fascist/white-nationalist rallies in self-defence amid an astronomical spike in hate crimes and right-wing violence.
None of this resistance can be tolerated. The state's main social function is specifically to suppress public outrage, either by redirecting it into preconfigured campaigns or through political repression.
The prosecutor would like to depoliticise the charges we are facing, but the reality is that this case is not about so-called "criminal behaviour": This case is about turning protesters into felons, and the criminalisation of resistance.
The state is perfectly willing to permit thousands of people to wear safety pins and pussyhats, march along well-policed parade routes, and powerlessly petition their authorities for change - so long as they do not shatter the illusion of everyday politics or disrupt the constant flow of capital.
>>
>>132372856
>anti-fascist/anti-capitalist march

antifa confirmed commies

imagine my shock
>>
>>132373133
Who's feeling bad?
>>
But what Standing Rock and Black Lives Matter have taught us all is that if a community's resistance is perceived as effective then the full measure of state violence will be used to neutralise it. Standing Rock prevented the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline for months before its eviction by legions of police.
The executions of Mike Brown and Freddie Gray produced demonstrations of such tremendous pain and outcry that they seized Ferguson and Baltimore, and were stomped out by the National Guard.
The events of January 20 represented a similar disruption: The march shut down the roads of DC, and the magnitude of the MPD's violent response shattered the fragile spectacle of the inauguration.
Business-as-usual was put on hold, and the consequence is that everyone rounded-up and arrested must now be made an example of. The superseding indictment and its additional felony charges are a means to coerce defendants into accepting plea deals against their will.
The goal is not to convict people to 75 years in prison. The severity of the threat is intended to extract as many guilty pleas as possible, while sending a clear message to potential protesters that the consequences of opposition will be grave.
These pleas are needed to vindicate the state's narrative and legitimise their repression. The intention is to set a legal precedent for mass arrests in the era of constant crisis, so that future social movements can be smothered in the cradle.
>>
at first I always feel kinda bad for these people, it's easy to get riled up in the heat of the moment and do something stupid because of some political stuff and next day or a week later you realise that it wasn't worth doing it but then there's this
>Those relationships and bonds of trust have the power to resist this political persecution, and we will continue to organise a collective defence together.
okay fine then rot in prison you retard
>>
B O N E R
O
N
E
R
>>
Regardless, we're six months into this case and hundreds of defendants have committed to pursuing trials in a round of status hearings this month.
A growing number of defendants have committed to rejecting pleas that aren't universally offered to all co-defendants, and over 100 have agreed to reject any cooperation with the state.
Fundraisers have been organised by defendants and defence committees to gather the funds for legal and travel costs. The Mid-Atlantic General Defense Committee has initiated a support campaign to drop the charges.
When repression strikes our communities, solidarity becomes our strongest defence. While this process has been traumatic, it has produced countless beautiful relationships of support among co-defendants, supporters, and our communities.
Those relationships and bonds of trust have the power to resist this political persecution, and we will continue to organise a collective defence together.

>be a shitter
>go to jail
>try and whine your way out of your crimes
>>
File: inarticulate.jpg (105KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
inarticulate.jpg
105KB, 800x609px
AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
>>
>>132372856
They're lucky the police didn't just kill them on the spot as terrorists.

Antifa's activities during the inauguration are about as close to treason as you can get without facing a firing squad.
>>
>>132373433
Probably the 200 commies who face basically the rest of their life in prison.
>>
File: 1499107039413.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1499107039413.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>132372856
>Terrorist blown the fuck out
I hope they get the full sentence
>>
>>132372856
Hey remember how no one bitched or protested when Obama implemented those anti-protest laws?
OH NO TRUMP IS HITLER, USING ALL THE STUFF AND POWER OBAMA GAVE THE WHITE HOUSE OH NO.
>>
trump will never forgive antifa for dwindling his crowd numbers at the inaguraiton, remember how violent they were before they started getting regular beatings? hope they all get raped to death in prison
>>
>>132372856
thats what they get for being antifa commie scum, during the inauguration of our president. they can get fucked, which im sure tyrone and tyquan will do when they get to prison.
>>
>>132373596
>p-protest against the state!
>donate money so we can spend it on the courts and travel
sure showed the state with that one
>>
>>132373596

>taking it to trial

Book will be thrown.
>>
>>132373661
he wasn't even him who implemented them, it was during the inauguration ffs, if anything they should blame Obama.
>>
LOOOOOOOL
>>
>>132373661

Libfags love excessive executive power when they control the White House. They're now getting a hard lesson in what happens when an administration you don't like gets that power. They were happy to bully states around and piss on their rights during the Obama administration, but now they're all claiming states' rights for bullshit like sanctuary cities and opposing the travel ban.
>>
>>132373756
either they become BLACKED faggots, or they start hating niggers

win/win, seriously.
>>
>>132373861
>this
those dumbasses think that they are being real clever and getting out of it, they don't realize that when it gets taken to trial a lawyer and judge are going to rip them all new assholes.
>>
>>132372856
Feels great senpai, hope that faggot actually does time and gets to meet a few niggers
>>
>>132373000
OP's boyfriend.
>>
>>132373962
they're all numale pencil arm faggots, if they get jailed for terrorism then ahmed and jamal gonna have the day of their life
>>
>>132372856
>Antifa are heroes, goys. They're not terrorists, they're just misunderstood.

It's almost like violent protest of a democratically elected official is highly destructive and unethical.
>>
>>132372856
I sincerely hope that the faggot that wrote this article gets thrown out of a helicopter
>>
>>132372856
>AJ
>Still not shut down
Sand niggers are just all talk
>>
>>132372856
If you put principles over partisanship, it should be clear that this is a travesty of justice. Too bad no one here has any actual principles or values.
>>
>>132373042
As a phone poster I didn't know I could post emojis
>>
File: 669.gif (1MB, 267x219px) Image search: [Google]
669.gif
1MB, 267x219px
>>
File: cianig.jpg (139KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cianig.jpg
139KB, 1600x900px
>>132373596
I'd say one of the pieces of shit,, or a few, started it all, the idiots that walk around yoru bitching about the police are too stupid to do a job right.

i dont think people who started this shit should be allowed to go, but to charge everyone with what they should be charged its bullshit

and the STUPID FUCKIGN PIGS couldnt do their job right and acted like idiots, so finding the perpetrators that started the SHIT will be hard if not about impossible... now

fucking STUPID PIGS cant do shit right theyre enemies of the usa
>>
>>132374623
>Obama implements anti-riot laws
>Obama's hand chosen successor loses
>Obamadrones riot
>Anti-riot laws enforced
Really jiggers my jingler
>>
File: der_untertan.jpg (208KB, 800x881px) Image search: [Google]
der_untertan.jpg
208KB, 800x881px
>>132372856
>Carlo Piantini is a social activist, community organiser, and political defendant
>>
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>132372856
why were you out protesting? you should be out working making america great again and boycotting shit you don't like

come on senpai its not that hard.
>>
Right-wing people could go out and do the same stupid shit that the author did and get put in jail. It's called law and order. Yes you have a right to protest, but you must realize that in doing so you are WILLINGLY embroiling yourself in a high-tension situation where collision is inevitable between political parties and cops. Not to mention protestors these days are not peaceful.

>The march was an act of resistance against both Trump and the system that gives him power.
>Across the country, thousands of people are engaged in resistance against the daily operations of the capital and the state, fighting to survive the crises that this system constantly produces.

Bitch about "muh systems", which don't actually affect your daily life, but still infuriate you in a purely idealistic or symbolic sense. Then, go and put yourself in the jaws of "the system" in which cops and bureaucrats aren't supposed to see things as signs and symbols, but as law and order. That's real fucking clever.

>The executions of Mike Brown and Freddie Gray produced demonstrations of such tremendous pain and outcry that they seized Ferguson and Baltimore, and were stomped out by the National Guard.

"Seizing" Ferguson is a very euphemistic way of putting it. It was a riot. They burned down businesses. These aren't noble, peaceful protestors.

>The events of January 20 represented a similar disruption: The march shut down the roads of DC, and the magnitude of the MPD's violent response shattered the fragile spectacle of the inauguration.

Try GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD because you're blocking the city from functioning and, even worse, stymying emergency vehicles. These people deserve prison.
>>
>>132372856
At first I thought OP was facing the 75 years prison
Since I didnt take him to be a antifar protestor, i thought he was a police man
Thought policeman would get 75 years for riot controll

Luckily for my blood pressure I klicked the article link and had a kek
Ps: Weirdest captcha just now : first had to click all the cars in a picture with like 30 cars, then all the mail boxes in teh same picture (there were none) then all the street signs in the same picture. What the hell - how will captchas be in 5 years? video call some indian dude and have a chat with him?
>>
>>132374942
nah they are allowed to protest, protest and not riot, they rioted so they got charged with domestic terrorism
pretty simple really
>>
File: 1487344052303.jpg (284KB, 758x515px) Image search: [Google]
1487344052303.jpg
284KB, 758x515px
I almost got a dui in march, was anxious as fuck and up at nights, felt toxic shame for spending a nights in jail etc. can only imagine what people deeper in the court system feel every day. I ain't a commie though
>>
So how much on average is each of those faggots going to serve with plea deal and without?
Or will they get a slap on the wrists and 200$ fine?
>>
File: glassess.png (1MB, 1436x1074px) Image search: [Google]
glassess.png
1MB, 1436x1074px
>>132373042
oh no did the zip ties hurt his wrist

that must have been hard
>>
>>132372856
Dudes going to learn the hard way that blacks arent going to fall in love with him just because he "bashed the fashed" and was "against the patriarchy"

Kids going to get gang banged 3-4 times a week for the rest of his life.
>>
File: 1497816831286m.jpg (118KB, 1024x844px) Image search: [Google]
1497816831286m.jpg
118KB, 1024x844px
>>132373220
>DC police chief
Jesus Christ this guy is popular
>>
File: I C O N I C.jpg (330KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
I C O N I C.jpg
330KB, 1920x1440px
>>132372856
>>
File: 1447620238642.gif (1MB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
1447620238642.gif
1MB, 400x355px
>>132372856
I'm sure those that are actually facing 75 years in prison won't serve hardly any of that time but we can only hope. At least they won't be able to vote again, with those felonies on their record.
>>
>The state is perfectly willing to permit thousands of people to wear safety pins and pussyhats, march along well-policed parade routes, and powerlessly petition their authorities for change - so long as they do not shatter the illusion of everyday politics or disrupt the constant flow of capital.

She can try again at the elections in about three years. These commies really don't get the idea of elections, do they?
BTW, since when is America so communist infested? I thought the USA was the lowest of all the western nations.
>>
>>132372856

why don't you want to go to prison, you get to go head to head with the aryan brotherhood- it's what you asked for
>>
>>132372856
>Nearly six months later, I and more than 200 other people have been re-indicted on eight felonies each. We all currently face the potential of 75 years in federal prison.

If you were smart enough to stay home and not blindly follow the left that day you wouldn't be in this mess. You think people get slapped on the wrist of this shit? eight felonies. With 200 people you think one of them would have stood up and say, hey, I looked into it and found out that we could go to jail for X and X.
>>
File: burgerking4md.jpg (73KB, 438x237px) Image search: [Google]
burgerking4md.jpg
73KB, 438x237px
>>132375035
>claiming the rioters seized ferguson
You know what? Fuck it. We HAVE a word for what they did. Black Lives Matter SACKED Ferguson.
>>
File: Polen....jpg (77KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
Polen....jpg
77KB, 640x455px
you can escape! just get in this helicopter and we can fly out of here.
>>
>>132375690
reading doesn't stop facists though only walking around aimlessly does that
>>
>>132372856
They should have opened fire on all of you faggots. Your lucky real fascism doesn't exist in America or you'd be up against the wall facing a firing squad instead of getting your day in court.
>>
File: 1479078735569.jpg (65KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479078735569.jpg
65KB, 517x768px
>>132374275
>>
>>132373661
>Hey remember how no one bitched or protested when Obama implemented those anti-protest laws?

What/when was that? I can't recall
>>
>>132373622
Treason is a crime only when you are employed by the state.

These /antifa/ggots still pay their sales tax.

Its not treason. Its civil disobedience.

Treason is having the means and a plan to stage a political coup.
>>
>>132374623

>you should be honorable and principled while your enemy behaves like violent animals and would happily jail or kill you just for existing if they could get away with it
No thanks, that is the cuckservative method
>>
>>132372856
based police
>>
>>132372856
This is what Drumpf's America looks like, say goodbye to the Constitution because the manchild-in-chief will just gun down or imprison everybody who disagrees with him, this fucking cheeto piece of shit is a literal dictator
>>
>>132376105
>civil
nice try schlomo
>>
File: railgun.jpg (36KB, 444x410px) Image search: [Google]
railgun.jpg
36KB, 444x410px
>>132376288
>>
File: underboob-20.jpg (75KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
underboob-20.jpg
75KB, 500x645px
>>132372856

10 years on the force. I've never heard of "being Kettled".

Is there any actual proof of these arrests, or is this another "it was real in my mind" libshit things?

Tits for your July 4th enjoyment.
>>
File: 1498454828471.png (487KB, 944x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498454828471.png
487KB, 944x720px
>>132376504
i think it means the cops trick the protestors into committing crimes by boxing them in and raising the temperature as though they were water in a kettle reaching the boiling point
>>
>>132372856
>We all currently face the potential of 75 years
Should just use a rope for you guys, after all, you're unwanted and we the people should have the choice in killing you because we don't want to pay for you. Kinda like Abortion.
>>
>>132372856
where is this video from?

Need sawce
>>
>>132372856
Maybe next time(there wont be a next time) you all will protest peacefully(faggot).
>>
>>132372856
I really wish they would start using live bullets on rioters.
>>
>>132375144
switch back to old captcha. At first I liked the pictures and it was quicker, but it just got ridiculous and I'd have to go through like 5 sets of pictures.
>>
>>132375686
This(hahhahhahhahhaaahhahhahhaaa!).
>>
>>132372856
>be traitorous rebel
>complain about being treated like a normal criminal instead of getting a well-deserved bullet between the eyes
>>
>>132375626
>they can try again
Many of them live in states that don't allow felons to vote, so no they can't. We should focus on passing more of those laws alongside voter ID laws.
>>
>>132372856
Death to Antifa! Happy B-day America.
>>
Good fuck you ya commie twat
>>
File: Progressive Liberals.gif (2MB, 320x175px) Image search: [Google]
Progressive Liberals.gif
2MB, 320x175px
>>132372856
I hope the government decides to save the money it would cost to house you assholes and goes for lethal injection instead.
>>
>>132372856
>protesting donald trump
Good, bye-bye.
>>
>>132373126
>>132373220

This is disgraceful.
>>
>>132376504
Most cops won't need to know about kettling because it only applies to cities with Communist sympathizers.
>>
>face the potential of 75 years
Kek noThey won't get any time.
>>
>>132373642
I think the phrase "Everyone wants to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit" is applicable here.
>>
File: 1498774364220m.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498774364220m.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
>>132376288
Eat shit lefty.
>>
>>132377328
This, sadly.
>>
>>132376631
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. While many of my fellow officers may not have been the smartest of knuckle dragging troglodytes,
A) We are cognizant of entrapment
B) I'm unaware of any way to 'force' mob violence
C) We know there are cameras everywhere.
And to that last point, is there literally ANY documentation of their horse shit.

More tits, just 'cause I like you faggots
>>
>>132372856
I see this picture all of the time
sauce?
>>
File: 1459461001690.gif (263KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
1459461001690.gif
263KB, 600x304px
>>132372856
Wonderful
>>
File: 1492483028937.gif (260KB, 337x440px) Image search: [Google]
1492483028937.gif
260KB, 337x440px
Civil disobedience is what this nation is founded on.

If you do not support the right of these patriots to protest against an illegal election of an abusive ideologue, you are scum and should leave.
>>
>>132377865

illegal election? Abusive ideologue? You have been watching too much TV. You also have been hanging out with too many faggots.
>>
>>132377543
I want this too
>>
Yeah, do not care about predicament, going to need source OP.
>>
>>132376832
>switch back to old captcha. At first I liked the pictures and it was quicker, but it just got ridiculous and I'd have to go through like 5 sets of pictures.
how do you do it?
>>
>>132374642

Test
>>
>>132377524
They are commies blaming their mistakes on others with bull shit terms from academia, it is business as usual for these wastes of oxygen.
>>
At least Antifa are about to get lots of time to witness diversity, in jail.
>>
>>132372856
>anti Government, anti America march with domestic terrorist group inciting violence and making treasonous threats
>innocent
pick one
>>
>>132378666
Settings>Quotes&replying>legacy Captcha
>>
>>132376504
>>132377524
Don't know if this is the event OP is referring to, but it's an example of the same tactics. It may not have been planned by the police, but you have a group of cops pushing the group in one direction, then another group of cops stopping them, and pepper spraying from both sides for not complying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3p6sZnVaLs

And here's a good review of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URSITGs4-y8
>>
File: save_me.jpg (1MB, 1442x1614px) Image search: [Google]
save_me.jpg
1MB, 1442x1614px
>>132379017
Imagine how mad they are going to be? This isn't the time they are going to wake up. They are going to throw tantrums in court. They'll NEVER get over this. It's a worse hell than you can imagine. A guilty person can at least be at peace with his guilt, but an innocent person in jail will always be tortured and frustrated and their sentences are commonly longer because they don't show remorse before a parole hearing because they did nothing wrong.

Course, these people did break the law, but that doesn't matter, not to them.
>>
The people terrorising christmas travelers at Minneapolis Airport last year should get 75 years.
>>
>>132372856
lel get fucked Carlo
>>
File: 1415148258843.jpg (34KB, 637x364px) Image search: [Google]
1415148258843.jpg
34KB, 637x364px
>>132379566
>that first video.

Jesus christ it was like some medieval infantry charge. I hope they all got arrested and charged with felonies.
>>
File: trumpprotestor1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumpprotestor1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>132372856
lol here's a picture of this faggot
>>
>>132372856
>http://archive.is/i8gmD

You should be thankful we're at civilized enough to give you a jail cell and 3 hots and a cot.

If it were up to me, Communist scum like you would just be shot in the head and dumped into a mass grave -- and even that would be too dignified for you to.
>>
>>132372856
Hahahahaahahahahha HAPPY BRITHDAY MURCIA
>>
>>132372856
>entire point of the Black Bloc as a tactic is to camoflage people committing extreme crimes and letting them blend into a collective so they can't be singled out by police
>bitch when you're collectively punished with people who were committing more extreme crimes than you
Buy the ticket, take the ride, motherfucker. Hey, you commies are all about sharing equally, right? Share that cell equally with the dickless antifa vermin who torched the limo.
>>
File: wt.jpg (56KB, 606x404px) Image search: [Google]
wt.jpg
56KB, 606x404px
have fun in prison
>>
>>132373042
Lmfao there's emojis on pol now?
Testing
>>
>>132377543
1pondo 092415_159 Aoi Shirasaki
>>
>>132373042
How did you get emojis to work?
>>
File: IMG_2508.jpg (44KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
44KB, 600x565px
>>132372856

Good. Enjoy the cultural enrichment of Da'quan and Jose you limp wristed faggot
>>
File: IMG_2465.jpg (74KB, 626x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
74KB, 626x640px
>>132373000
>>132372856
>>
just imagine you go to jail for 75 years - i know, they will probably get out much earlier - and be alive long enough to leave prison like at the age of 95

you will basically have spent all of your life behind bars just because you didnt like the president that got inaugured 75 years ago

holy fuck how stupid are those people
>>
File: 1497773430197.png (37KB, 371x322px) Image search: [Google]
1497773430197.png
37KB, 371x322px
>commies getting assfucked
my boner is so huge right now.
Happy 4th of July, everyone!
>>
I love that they've convinced themselves that the President is just another alt-right speaker coming to their safespace of a college and they are free to violently protest because they know the college administrations will cuck to their demands and the speaker will be sent away. To think they'd actually try that shit in the fucking real world and to the literal President of the United States in the police state that is DC
>>
>antifags locked up for 75 years

lol red scum getting gulag'd
>>
>>132372856
Nothing of value was lost

Happy fourth based op
>>
>>132379566
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
>>
>>132372856
Enjoy getting fucked in the ass in prison faggots, murica!
>>
>>132380956
>no you don't get it, he said we should enforce our nations laws, I had to start those riots and attack innocent people
>>
File: hitler junger.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hitler junger.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>132372856
You fucking idiot:
1. Cops are sanctioned to be violent, you aren't
2. You were dumb enough to get into a fight with cops defending the president.
3. You were part of a black-clothed, masked, gang engaged in serious crime.
Yes, you really should go to prison
>>
>>132372856
America is not a white continent
You have to go back Jonny.
>>
>>132376504
i do recall that there was one instance where the police supposedly told protestors to go to a bridge or some stupid shit, and the protesters went to said isolated area, only to find both sides of it filled with police officers who then proceeded to arrest them.

it was pretty hilarious.
>>
File: hitler-trump29022016met.jpg (62KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-trump29022016met.jpg
62KB, 630x473px
>>132376500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
So, /heil Trump?
>>
File: 1498857715505.jpg (26KB, 636x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498857715505.jpg
26KB, 636x366px
>>132372856
Lmao AWESOME

HAVE FUN GETTING BUTTFUCKED YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
>>
File: COMB HIS CHEST.gif (2MB, 400x248px) Image search: [Google]
COMB HIS CHEST.gif
2MB, 400x248px
COMB
HIS
CHEST
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 173x291px
>>132372856
> kek
> OP would you rather be in a cell with 9 black guys, or a cell with 9 other white guys? if given the choice and why
>>
>>132381165

i'm not sure what they expect honestly... do they expect the police will just let an angry violent mob of protesters get close to the inauguration?
>>
>>132372856
Really, it's Obama's fault. Violence and rioting were normalized on his watch. They knew what they were doing was wrong. They just didn't care, because they knew they could get away with it. Potentially facing 75 years for it is a rather rude awakening, but I have no sympathy.
>>
>>132372856
Haha, awesome. Regale us with more epic tales of how we kicked your asses you fascist fuck.
>>
>>132372856
bshahahaha good enjoy the right to never vote again
>>
>>132374769
Get fucked antifa scum
If they participated, they are guilty, no matter who started it.

Everyone has agency over their own actions, no matter what bullshit leftist feed you.
>>
>>132381838
I would attack them all at the same time in hopes of getting beat to death immediately
>>
>>132376504
I think its when the cops box everyone in, and then arrest
>>
>>132373126
Bullshit. I watched the livestreams of the Charlotte chimpouts and that nigger was shot by another nigger. Those thugs were going through the white neighborhoods and vandalizing property and threatening to come back and rob people and kill whitey. Nothing but violent, jealous, thuggish niggers looking for another cop to blame.
>>
>>132373363
These commie fucknuts have started a war and they wonder why they get BTFO. They're lucky it hasn't escalated to death squad level yet. YET.
>>
>>132374623
I have principles. All communists should die. It's very simple.
>>
>>132380271
I can smell him through my monitor.
>>
>>132372856
Hahaha

Get fucked
>>
>>132375626
It was 200 out of Towner's who organized on social media to riot in someone else's town
>>
>>132376079
He made it illegal to protest at campaign rallies

All those people kicked out of Trump's rallies were LEGALLY kicked out using Obama's executive order.
>>
>>132372856
You should get a fucking life.. wtf is the point of protesting an inauguration?
>>
>>132382620
Staying up late and watching Charleston burn with a cold beer and a comfy stream was fantastic.
>>
>>132377865
the b8
>>
>>132378738
Test
>>
>>132376105
1. Many of them are in welfare

2. There was a lot of uncivil, violent, masked behavior
>>
>>132373042
What society is this??
>>
File: rolling spurdo.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
rolling spurdo.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>132372856
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCK U SILLY GOMMUNIST :D
>>
>>132372856
Try to stump the Trump, get a cock in your dump.
>>
>>132376079
He made it a massive felony to disrupt an event where the Secret Service are on duty. It was meant to be a blow against the tea party, and was passed with the idea that Hillary would succeed him and conservatives would be pissed. Didn't work out that way, as we all know.
>>
>>132383736
fucking kek. An executive order no less, so it's squarely at Obama's feet. Classic.

Honestly. Thank you Obama. This executive order will cause the arrest of thousands of protesters at the Trump Campaign stops in 4 years. I'm guessing that's a felony judging by OP's story, so that means thousands less retards voting. The system works sometimes
>>
>>132372856

Suck a shit Antifart
>>
>>132377153
>he tried to lift it up
>>
File: 514px-BORDERS_CLOSED.jpg (30KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
514px-BORDERS_CLOSED.jpg
30KB, 514x600px
get fucked commie. peaceful assembly is for faggots and 99% of the time is for retarded horseshit to begin with like the faggot feels shit you listed.

bring guns and fight for what you believe in or face the consequences of "protest"
>>
>>132380956
they just thought they would get away with it. for all their complaining about fascism, they actually thought nothing bad would happen
>>
>>132379566
What video did you watch? I saw the police try to contain the rioters, and them try to break free and get hot sauce in the face
>>
>>132372856
Better Dead Than Red.

They got whats coming to them and I only hope this is just the beginning. I hope they round these fucks up and arrest them or, even better, exile them to a fucking communist country and see how long they fucking survive. Fuck all of them.
>>
>>132372856
AHHHHHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>132384391
its too bad he didn't try a little harder and fuck up his back for life
>>
File: 1496385778371.png (184KB, 550x462px) Image search: [Google]
1496385778371.png
184KB, 550x462px
>>132372856
get fucked commies
>>
>>132372856
I love watching antifa and marxist protesters get put back to reality. For those trying to turn our country into a shithole like rampant leftism, go fuck yourselves.
>>
File: 1493349104583.jpg (80KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493349104583.jpg
80KB, 512x512px
>>132372856
Dear Diary,

Today, OP was not a faggot.
>>
>>132376105
>employed by the state
>sales tax
Treason does not require employment of any kind.
Nor does it have anything to do with "one" state or taxes of any kind.

Treason is a crime committed with the intention of undermining the security of "the" State.
>>
File: 1495226518151.gif (625KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495226518151.gif
625KB, 320x180px
>>132377865
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
>>
>>132372856
>Thinking about the violence of the police that day
The government has the monopoly on violence. They can do it but you cant or you go to jail. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1495832648403.png (70KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1495832648403.png
70KB, 360x361px
>>132376288
>>
>>132373413
IMAJIN MOI SHOKE
>>
File: fashyasf.jpg (149KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
fashyasf.jpg
149KB, 940x545px
tfw we really are getting closer to a true fashy state.

i unironically can not wait.
>>
>>132377524
http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/06/10/jury-trials-scheduled-for-fifty-five-antifa-in-dc/

There were two big developments. The government plans to use data from over one hundred confiscated cellphones. This cell phone data allegedly shows that many of them were conspiring to riot and commit crimes. Disputes and discovery requests concerning the phone data is a major reason for a large number of the trials being pushed back all the way to October 2018.
>>
>>132372856
Be glad it was not lethal kill orders. Serve your time and learn.
>>
>>132372856
That was merely a Category 1 FashissSmashing Category 2 would've involved a mandatory beatdown for everyone entering the police van
Category 3 add cavity search to above
Category 4 add indefinite detention and renunciation of your citizenship until you can be expatriated to Venezuela
Category 5 summary execution

Count your lucky stars and learn you lesson.
>>
>>132375599
Checked this amazing picture. I'm starting to see why all the ladies like the MAGA boys.
>>
>>132389846
fucking assholes aren't even smart enough to use end to end encryption apps that expires/deletes data after "X" minutes.. when theyre committing serious felonies and conspiracies?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-071937.png (345KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-071937.png
345KB, 720x1280px
>>132372856
Are you the faggot known as dylan petrohilos?
How much john podesta money did you receive?
>>
>>132373133
Better dead then red
>>
>>132374770

ironic
>>
File: 1494065080467.jpg (33KB, 750x587px) Image search: [Google]
1494065080467.jpg
33KB, 750x587px
>>132372856
Antifa are diseased faggots
>>
>>132373042
>Al Jazeera
>Al Jazeera
>1 day ago
>SHARE 
Al Jazeera
Al Jazeera
1 day ago
SHARE 
>>
>>
>>132372856
Oh no, I'm so distraught. I feel so bad for you. I sure do hope you aren't convicted, sentenced for the rest of your life, then gangraped every day in the showers
>>
File: dont-drop-the-soap.gif (3MB, 414x240px) Image search: [Google]
dont-drop-the-soap.gif
3MB, 414x240px
>>132372856
remember

whatever you see , hear or feel

DO NO DROP THE SOAP
>>
>>132393752
Atleast they will get to experience niggers and communist food rations in prison.
These commies like Black dick and food rations so prison life is good for them
>>
File: IMG_8126.gif (22KB, 306x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8126.gif
22KB, 306x190px
>>132394055
>>
>>132372856
>saved from a phalanx of riot police by a black-clad protester.
Things that never happened for 500
>>
>>132372856
These faggots will get community service at most. Bet they won't decry white privilege when they get off with a misdemeanor charge.
>>
File: communists not people.jpg (29KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
communists not people.jpg
29KB, 320x308px
>>132372856
>>
File: 1494500027693.png (647KB, 900x812px) Image search: [Google]
1494500027693.png
647KB, 900x812px
>>132372856
I hope you get all 75 years OP so that you can get all the black cock you always wanted.
>>
File: Poor little victim.jpg (90KB, 871x628px) Image search: [Google]
Poor little victim.jpg
90KB, 871x628px
>>132375379
It is assumed that they will end up with a slap-on the wrist, some miniscule fine, that will be waived, and they will leave the courtroom laughing and mocking any conservative press which is there to watch it.

That is my guess, and unless Drumpf makes a drastic change and stops being a cuck, the above (nothing) is what will happen to the left-wing rioters.
>>
>>132374623
Is that you Ben Shapiro?
>>
>>132372856
How do we get msn (asiytee i thought dead) on our side, i saw it linked yesterday,yes yes i know its via aljazizia or whatever but a lot of microsoft users are going to get exposed to this nonsense
>>
>>132372856
Rot in hell fag. You chimp out you belong in a cage.

Bubba is waiting.
>>
>>132373661

We protested then too, it's not our fault libs looked the other way.
>>
>>132373363
>wear safety pins
Is this pol/s biggest victory?
>>
>>132379566
pretty sure it's intentional. If the protesters were more organized they could have trampled the non riot pigs and broken through.
>>
>>132373606
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE!
>>
>>132396030
I wont Forget the men who died Who gave that right to Me
>>
File: 1498640929304.jpg (601KB, 667x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1498640929304.jpg
601KB, 667x1804px
>>132372856

>cell unit

DIE COMMIE SCUM.
>>
File: 5c321f3d.png (952KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
5c321f3d.png
952KB, 900x598px
>>132395415
American police have unlimited 'discretion' to use force. If some wall of terrrorists were to rush and invade a police line, nothing in the world (except kid-glove policies given to the police by their SJW leadership) to prevent the police from deploying rubber bullets, and if that fails, to use hail of gunfire tactics.

>Officer deciding what to do when antifa mob rushes him.
>Remembers his (((police chief))) told him he will be fired if he harms a precious 'demonstrator'
>Officer puts career and family first, does not deploy use of force
>Antifa knows they are protected, in high places

Remember, when white conservatives hold a mild protest, the first thing police do is execute one or more of them, just to set the tone (Lavoy Finicum, JT Ready, Atom Waffen, etc etc)
>>
>>132372856
Croatia
>>
>>132373596
>Wants to overthrow government to establish commies(literally have been zero fascist to bash since 1945)
>Get's arrested
>thinks everyone "dindu nuffin"
>won't accept individual pleas, think all defendants are good boys
>Thinks working together with get *fascist* government and fascist Trump to let them go
>but wants to be martyrs, pry wearing che shirt
>Fine Fucking rot you martyr. You wuz Nelson Mandela n shiet
>>
File: 1495675471458.png (29KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1495675471458.png
29KB, 310x326px
>>132396837
>Man are skinny
>Women are fat
Welcome to the ANTIFA hahahaha
>>
File: IMG_0958.jpg (269KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
269KB, 1080x1283px
>>132372856
>wearing contact lenses to a march where you'll likely be exposed to CS gas
>>
>>132372856
Commies deserve worse but that will do.
>>
File: Tony Hooligan.jpg (59KB, 548x497px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Hooligan.jpg
59KB, 548x497px
>>132397107
Don't laugh, a lot of these antifa whores are really hot. Really fucking hot.. They do use beta males and fat chicks too, because numbers count in this warfare, and every antifa plays a role.

--Real fighters strike and fight
--weak and non-fighters distract and make openings for the fighters to strike.

In these battles, at least here in America, most of the time it's the right who staggers away with broken faces, antifa mocking them and laughing at them. Most rightists have no aggression, basically they (we) don't even fight back, only the alt-right have any aggression or ability to fight.

Here's one antifa who cashed a check with his face though. Good work lads.
>>
File: 1469064621626.png (555KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1469064621626.png
555KB, 500x548px
>>132376666
Checked.
>>
>>132373596
t.whiney faggot trying to garnery sympathy from other liberal cunts.
>>
>>132389846
>The government plans to use data from over one hundred confiscated cellphones.
Anti-Capitalists betrayed by their iphones tsk tsk
>>
>>132373042
Al Jazeera
Al Jazeera
1 day ago
SHARE 

Man species of frog are under threat
Frogs survived meteor that wiped out dinosaurs
When repression strikes our communities, solidarity becomes our strongest defence, writes Piantini [Reuters] © Provided by Al Jazeera When repression strikes our communities, solidarity becomes our strongest defence, writes Piantini [Reuters]
On January 20th, during the inauguration of Donald Trump, the DC Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) violently and indiscriminately attacked scores of protesters, journalists, legal observers, medics, and bystanders in the vicinity of an anti-fascist/anti-capitalist march.
The MPD trapped, or "kettled", more than 200 people, arresting them on a single felony riot charge with a boilerplate affidavit.
The march was an act of resistance against both Trump and the system that gives him power. As a part of this march, I was also kettled and arrested alongside scores of others.
Nearly six months later, I and more than 200 other people have been re-indicted on eight felonies each. We all currently face the potential of 75 years in federal prison.
Certain memories of the day of my arrest stand most vividly in my mind: zip-ties cutting into my wrist and the taste of pepper spray; losing count of the roaches that crawled over me in my sleep; the constant horror of not knowing where my partner was
>>
>>132401843
>>
>>132372856
thanks for cheering me up anon
>>
>>132375775
wow, that's pretty fucking generous
>>
>>132376504
I feel sad for the lost denim
>>
Where's the video of the chick in OP?
>>
They say themselves they are anticapitalist revolutionaries, and then complain when the state takes measures to defend itself?
>>
>>132380956
>just imagine you go to jail for 75 years - i know, they will probably get out much earlier - and be alive long enough to leave prison like at the age of 95
that would be pretty fucking insane

but can you imagine all the protests they will be doing inside the prison?
>>
>>132381165
hmm, good point, these fags probably get shipped all round the country to riot

it probably wasn't their first riot, and there were probably people there who had been at berkely
>>
File: 1470174570788.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1470174570788.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>132384161
>I'm guessing that's a felony judging by OP's story, so that means thousands less retards voting.
I'm betting the voting commission will unearth serious %s of vote fraud too
>>
>>132372856
Wow Donald Trump actually assaulted you? Omg!
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.