[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: no1 world morderer.jpg (46KB, 349x549px) Image search: [Google]
no1 world morderer.jpg
46KB, 349x549px
>come here expecting to see north korea post and trumps response
>board if full of threads of beta men crying and asking about how they can racemix

pol truly is the shittiest board on the site
>>
It's INDEPENDANCE day. We'll celebrate our FREEDOM of racemixing all over your British face. Deal with it, nerdlinger.
>>
>>132371926
you sound awfully gay dude.
>>
/pol/ stands with Best Korea and condemns the actions of the zionist controlled imperialistic burger eaters
>>
File: north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg (130KB, 730x537px) Image search: [Google]
north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg
130KB, 730x537px
>>132372148
yes so why are there no threads celebrating this?
>>
>>132372353
i don't know mate i just started browsing and saw your thread

but you are absolutely right, we need to show our support for Best Korea harder, stronger, faster, better
>>
>>132372553
its all over the news-north korea tested a missil and said they can bomb anywhere in the world and trump threw a shit fit about it on twitter lol
>>
File: bestkorea.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bestkorea.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>132373010
Best Korea wouldn't start shit
it's the west that wants to obliterate the paradise that is Best Korea

it's a terrible plan that is taking shape right now and we must prevent it at all cost

however, /pol/ has been compromised
>>
>>132373010
>its all over the news
Not here.

>north korea tested a missil and said bla bla...
Same story since decades. How young are you?
>>
>>132373380
indeed but i thought as it was funny it would be mentioned here

but this board is mostly beta basement dwelling cucks moaning about how black girls dont want their tiny white dicks so i guess i sholdnt be surprised.
>>
>>132373710
shills at work my dude
sliding and spreading nonsensical bs and lies
>>
>>132373637
you literally just contradicted yourself there, but i guess i shouldnt expect any different from the french. this one was clearly significant to be all over the news.
>>
File: bkw.jpg (467KB, 1247x832px) Image search: [Google]
bkw.jpg
467KB, 1247x832px
we should start a Best Korea meme dump
but i don't have any saved on my hd so i'm just googling shit
WE NEED BEST KOREA MEMES
>>
>>132371791
What's to discuss? This happens all the fucking time. I'm waiting for a significant development to post.
>>
File: 514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>132374627
lets go boys
>>
>>132374794
the fact this has been mentioned in news by trump is significant you fucking tard burger.
>>
File: GLORY TO BEST KOREA.jpg (248KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
GLORY TO BEST KOREA.jpg
248KB, 650x450px
this may be my last post tho
got shit to do
>>
>>132371791
there is no nork issue you mong, that's why it's not discussed , what do you know about the jewish influence in UK ?
>>
>>132375443
there is today you stupid cunt

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=north+korea+best+korea&rlz=1C1TEUA_enIE474IE476&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGj5HNo_DUAhVRUlAKHUF1CwwQ_AUICSgA&biw=1366&bih=589&dpr=1#q=north+korea+
>>
>>132375132
>the fact this has been mentioned in news by trump is significant
Trump posts a tweet every 10 hours about pretty much everything that crosses his mind, don't make a new thread each time please...
>>
>>132376092
i know, but the stuff he said about china and japan too and a final solution has riled those countries up which will make it significant.

dont say i didnt warn ya.
>>
>>132371791
you're late. there were a bunch of threads last night. yanks btfo
>>
>>132375443
This
>>
we should fucking start a Best Korea meme dump.
>>
>>132375843
you're the stupid cunt here believing all that newspaper crap like a masticating cow

do you really believe there will be a nuking, are you stupid completely
>>
>>132377867
>newspaper crap
dont read newspapers

>believe there will be a nuking
nope, didnt say that

man you sound like one triggered snowflake, lay off sucking tranny dick, the semen is fucking up your brain, cunt.
>>
>>132375843
Well I've read several of the links in the news section, it's nothing but the ordinary Best Korea's gesticulation, the only thing that changes is that Trump just discovers the topic.
>>
>>132378444
yeah but i thought the reaction was at least funny
>>
>>132378104
huh the englishman drowned in cum and now thinks everybody else does it roll a newspaper and put it up your ass to see if it fits you stupid jewish faggot
>>
>>132378788
>faggot is triggered by being outed as a faggot

pirates are known as being the biggest faggots going.

i guess you are the expert on shoving things up your ass so i'll just take your word for it :^)
>>
File: best korea.jpg (15KB, 196x300px) Image search: [Google]
best korea.jpg
15KB, 196x300px
DUMP MEMES YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>132372353
Because North Korea's economy is the size of Mozambique and it's not a relevant country, it's a distraction. China's economic expansion is more relevant
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.