[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we stop with this Intersrarium meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Bismarck called those countries the Pygmies of Europe. They have no independent industry, they aren't exporters of capital, they lack any proper labour productivity, they lack any strong interconnections between themselves, they have little in common except for being weak, poor and importers of capital from the wealthy Western Europe

I hope you all realize that whenever some delusional Polack comes up and boasts about "ooooooi, we will be the last white peoples of Europe, oi! And we stronk"
>>
Bismarck was a faggot
>>
>>132368846
Bismark was a horrible person who hated every country other than Germany. But you don't need to worry about inetmarium, it's a meme that only the most romantic idiots from PiS believe is possible.
>>
>>132368846
why does intersrarium scare you?
>>
Bro, Poland and Hungary were running the show in Central Europe fucking swimmingly before you fucking west cucks decided to fuck it all up because of your never ending effeminate behavior, in this case jelousy.

They are now rising and reclaiming their destined place in the region and AGAIN you westcucks are trying to fuck it all up.So glad your governments are ethnically replacing you, its the best you deserve.
>>
>>132369343
greatgreatgrandson of Bismarck was definitely a faggot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_von_Bismarck
>>132368846
fuck off szKODniku
it is interMARium
become wealthy blood stain ran over by ahmed's truck of peace just leave our country and stop constantly bitching about how unprogressive we are.
>>
>>132368846
>no independent industry, they aren't exporters of capital, they lack any proper labour productivity
>unironically comparing countries much smaller in terms of population and clay to abominations in the west

I agree, we should gas you polacks, but leave the rest of us the fuck alone.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.