[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: u9E9b6T.jpg (61KB, 677x850px) Image search: [Google]
u9E9b6T.jpg
61KB, 677x850px
What does /pol/ think of humor?

What even is the evolutionary purpose of the laugh?

Does humor even have a place in the society now?
>>
>>132368021
Katya was so fucking cute back then.
>>
File: 1493344349828.jpg (49KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493344349828.jpg
49KB, 612x612px
It helps to identify non-retarded people as leftists are incapable of laughter/happiness
>>
>>132368021
i've heard theories about how laughter (the sounds of laughing loudly directed at someone) was a way of shaming unwanted males in a tribe, so that they would leave the tribe. that's why it feels so bad to be laughed at by a group of people.
>>
>>132368021
Humans used to laugh to let other humans know that a perceived threat was not dangerous.
>>
>>132368021
Humor is one the peculiarity of mankind - the smile (bearing of teeth) is an agressive gesture in nature, yet, it became a sign of ease to us. Structurally, it is like most jokes - one direct story of base meaning and a joinder, often unexpected other story making a twist in the narrative.

Evolutionary, it is one theory, that it is a form of social stress release techniques, and for that function, it was and is in great demand.
>>
>>132368071
got any recent pics?
>>
Life is shit for 99% of humans. laughing helps keep suicide tendencies at bay and cultivate relationships
>>
>>132368021
is this katya or whatever?
>>
>>132369360
Yeah, see https://www.instagram.com/smthnghappens/?hl=en and https://www.instagram.com/vivecthegod/?hl=en , there is a few from 2017.
>>
>>132368021
Hell, I'm pretty sure a lot of mammals above a certain level have a sense of humor. Laughter in our species might have evolved as a sort of sarcastic/clownish fear gibbering.
>>
>>132369360
Here is the most recent pic of her, in June 22nd.
>>
>>132368214
Laughter is a way some people deal with tragedy and hardships. It has been my experience though that lefties are less likely to do this as well as understand it. They interpret some people's dark or blunt humor as being hateful and mean.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.