[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conquering a nation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0005.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
I wonder why more people don't do this. Go to some shitty third world country with mercenaries or radicals and take it over. A shit African country shouldn't be too hard. It's just that someone has to do it. Am I the only one who thinks about that stuff?
>>
What do you think is happening in Syria right now? What happened in Libya? Egypt? Iraq? Afghanistan?
>>
So ~10M niggers chimp out and kill you?
>>
>>132367769
No not like that I mean why hasn't Bill Gates come out and made Microsoftistan
>>
>>132367904
Bill Gates wouldn't do it as Bill Gates, he'd do it using a mix of bought governments' armies and mercenaries, which is exactly what the oil companies and bankers do in the examples I listed.
>>
>>132368004
Then how about some rich insane faggot who wants to make kekistan real. Plenty of rich kids do stupid things with Daddy's money
>>
>>132368209
Rich kids don't have access to tens of billions of dollars my dude, plus enough to buy off opposing governments to prevent them from opposing them.

How old are you? You might as well be asking "Why doesn't Paris Hilton build a rocket and go to Mars? I'd totally do that and have an xbox AND a nintendo on the ship if I was rich!"
>>
>>132367695
david duke literally tried to do this
>>
you think you can just walk in guns blazing and take control?
go ahead and try to rule them,watch how they simply not
you have another thing coming anon,a bullet from some type 56 wielded by some nigger
>>
File: IMG_2894.jpg (236KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
236KB, 720x960px
>>132367695
Take your pick, conquer and receive financial aid.
Im thinking Tuvalu.
>>
>>132368448
So did Margaret Thatcher's son.
>>
>>132367695
It's generally not worth it.

Actually taking over a country will cost a huge amount of money. You don't just have to pay the mercenaries to take out the existing government, you'd have to keep them on as a sort of SS-equivalent pretty much forever or the locals will just rise up and put their old government back in place as soon as the mercs leave. We're talking tens of billions of dollars for even a small third world country.

People who have that much money just sitting around have no reason to do this. Becoming a dictator in some impoverished wasteland at the ass-end of the world would be a step down in terms of power and lifestyle compared to living in a major Western capital and controlling the country's politicians through bribery.
>>
File: IMG_5171.png (77KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5171.png
77KB, 750x780px
>>132368390
>>
Even if your a billionaire rich anon try it. You will either fail or your mercenaries will endup not getting paid and then holding over the rakes to natives.
>>
>>132367695
Yeah, then try collect taxes, protect broader, build government etc. Dude you would have problem with managing ant farm with this attitude
>>
>>132368583
That coup is a great story, plus answers OPs question
>>
>>132367695
until nato sees what you have done and slaughter you
>>
File: ManWhoWouldbeKing.jpg (139KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ManWhoWouldbeKing.jpg
139KB, 625x1000px
It's been done.
>>
File: loghepisode26dvdcentralm.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
loghepisode26dvdcentralm.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
Globalists dont do it cuz of the same reason that British empire decolonised: those countries are shitholes with no infrastructure and a deadly nature like insects able to kill domesticated animals. Why even bother when you can enslave and exploit them for natural resources through capitalism while sitting comfortably at home?

Unless you will then decide to create The Best Africa Republic which is fully isolationist you will be raped by pu$$y azz SJW nations putting trade embargoes n trying to assassinate your dictatorship to impose a pu$$y azz puppet to do what i mentioned in the paragraph above. Thx UN and WTO
>>
>>132367695
UN takes a dim view of that sort of thing. Especially if its a white guy running the show. You might be successful in taking over, but your country would be a pariah. Massive sanctions, probable military support to anyone who opposed yet, outright invasion is even possible if you have the wrong person in charge in the US. Remember, Bill Clinton almost invaded Haiti with UN approval in this exact type of situation.
>>
Have you guys already forgotten about Tuvalu? What a shitshow that was
>>
> take over African country
> you are now in Africa.......
>>
File: 115232729.jpg (41KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
115232729.jpg
41KB, 450x450px
>>132369731
oh mein gott
>>
>>132367904

Are you retarded?

(((They))) are turning the entire planet into their sandbox through proxy wars. No need for them to even ezpose themselves
>>
>>132368513
It happened in The Gambia and a couple other African turdholes. Just takes some westerners with technicals and maybe a helicopter.
>>
>>132367695
>Am I the only one who thinks about that stuff?
No. I think the international condemnation would be fatal. No matter how terrible a country is, and no matter how improved an invading white mercenary bunch make it, it would still be bombed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.