[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based William Gates III

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 104461165-Bill_Gates_green (1).jpg (663KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
104461165-Bill_Gates_green (1).jpg
663KB, 2000x1333px
Wew lads.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665198/Bill-Gates-warns-open-door-migration-overwhelm-Europe.html
>>
he's /ourguy/ anyway, his charities are aimed towards reducing population in the third world and sterilization is one of the methods used
>>
>>132367032
Wasn't he all about open borders?
>>
>>132367032
This is why Windows > Mac

You just knew it wasn't SJW-ware.

That said I also support Linux.
>>
>>132367384
That was taqiyya
>>
>Instead he suggested spending more money on foreign aid to treat the problem

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>132367384
yes but trump has control of america. if hilary won then mix it up and brown it down who cares? since trump won if they let all the refugees come and rape, murder, and etc then trump is able to use that for his agenda which is anti-globalist.

losing the battle so you can win the war.
>>
>>132367351
exactly, he's (((educating))) girls in the third world and providing them with vaccines to reduce fertility rates.

Bill Gates will do more to stop the mudslide than ANY Klansman or Stormtard. He's just smart enough to not go around revealing his power level.
>>
>>132367032
>>132367351
>>132367384
>>132367384
>>132367384

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
>>132367528
>What did he mean by this?
Pay the negro chieftains to not allow their subjects to try to migrate to Europe.
>>
>>132367528
He means we should send them condoms, educate their women and do other things that are proven to reduce third world fertility which is what he has been advocating and working towards for years.

Seriously, would you rather pay them $400/mo to live in Europe or provide services worth $70/mo to keep them in Africa?
>>
>>132367384
He recognized that the heat is too high and frog is starting to notice the problem.
>>
>>132367719
he wants to use all those vaccine on white children too you fucking retard. he's anti-humanity. he thinks we need to reduce the entire population.

when he wants to reduce the number of people he doesn't mean everybody but whites. he means white especially. asians aren't going to commit suicide so that leaves whites, spics, and niggers. niggers and spics breed so much he can't dent them.

so yeah he's /ourguy/ is you like sterilizing white kids and killing them with his vaccine too
>>
Supported Hillary
>gives money to Clinton Foundation
No borders
>more h-1B visas

Yeah... totally /ourguy/ fucking retards
>>
I've been waiting for this
How will they attack the man with more money than god?
>>
>>132367719

>Klamsman and stromtard

What are you taking about characters you saw in a movie
>>
File: UN-population-Niger-Iran-2017.png (73KB, 977x722px) Image search: [Google]
UN-population-Niger-Iran-2017.png
73KB, 977x722px
>>132367879
That's futile when African elites are unwilling to cooperate.

>“The goal is not to limit birth rates,” said Minister Kaffa Rékiatou Christian Jackou. “The goal is to have a strong, responsible and active working population.” Jackou is the minister for population in Niger, the African country with the highest population growth rate, where a woman gives birth to an average of 7.6 children.
https://www.unz.com/isteve/niger-population-minister-the-goal-is-not-to-limit-birth-rates/
>>
>>132367879
he's anti-white you fucking retard. he uses that shit on whites as well. he wants to reduce the amount of pleb subhumans like you to zero. he doesn't want you to live in his world.

rightfully so considering you think he's helping the white race.
>>
>>132367032
Any fool with even a BSc in a biological subject knows that Europe shouldnt let Africans in.
>>
>>132367351
Nice
>>
>>132367032

BILL NO!
>>
File: BORN_TO_DIE.jpg (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
BORN_TO_DIE.jpg
55KB, 500x501px
>>132367743
>>
>>132368344
I dunno, I think it's kinda funny desu
>>
>>132368344
We are all earthlings bro
>>
>>132368096
>spics breed so much he can't dent them.
REEEE STOP THIS MEME
WE AREN'T ALL MEXICO AND BRAZIL REEEEE
>>
>>132368435
Germany will deport all the africans. That is the funny part.

Syria was a grab for a large number of semi intelligent caucasians that come from an industrialised society and know how a city basically works. It was a selfish act coming from a country with a falling population they cant seem to fix.

Africans are pre industrial, illiterate, sub 80 IQ, disease ridden and think that the moment they land on European soil they will have all the blonde women and a career in soccer.

Germany is already quietly deporting them. They will turn to drug dealing the moment they discover migrants are meant for minimum wage.
>>
>>132367528
>What did he mean by this?
Read up on Alexandre Kojeve.
>>
>>132368772
This isnt even an unfair descroption of these African boys. I left out that 20% of them have HIV and tuberculosis.

Life long contagious conditions requiring expensive medical treatment and with a strong desire to spread it around. They are a plague.
>>
>>132367032
bing > google
>>
>>132369029
I assume he is a race realist?
As in the best place for Africans, for everyone, is in Africa?
>>
>>132367528

It costs a lot more money to take them in, feed them, integrate them, than it takes to simply send off a couple billion each year, tell their leaders what to do, and keep the borders shut tight.

Think of it as paying protection to the mob. Of course, we could just tell them to fuck off entirely, but that'll piss off shitlibs, so you have to do something to get them off your back.
>>
>>132367032
based. i always trust people with roman numerals in their names
>>
>>132367351
Thats alex jones tier baseless tinfoil bullshit

bill gates is a mega cuck for nogs
>>
>>132367032
https://vid.me/tkf4
>>
>>132370446
Id believe it. We cant take them here. There are too many of them and they are too dysfunctional in urban environments.
Bill Gates is smart enough to see the truth and not be a slave to a niave ideology.

They will be happier in Africa too, provided some problems are cleared up.
>>
>>132369358
Roman numerals shows a strong heritage.
>>
>88.7 billion USD
>88

Confirms.
>>
>>132367534

Fuck off you sycophant. If Trump said "Refugees Welcome, Open Borders!" tomorrow you'd make a post about how based it is and 4d Chess magagagagaggag!!!!!!!

Learn to critically think.
>>
File: 8Mt4QI8.jpg (29KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
8Mt4QI8.jpg
29KB, 640x345px
>>132368208

>The goal is not to limit birth rates.

I hope a warlord rapes him to death. I don't use the word nigger often. Bit this guys a real nigger.
>>
>>132372950
>>132368208
Africa is entering its WW2 phase and that means rapid population expansion to be number one. We will see it in our life times.
>>
>>132373255
80% of the shithole will still not have electricity or running water
>>
>>132373409
Neither did Europe in WW1 and people were dropping like flies from disease.
They have been artifically brought to that level. Now we will see what they do.
>>
How close can one get to his house before the armed guards arrive?
>>
>>132367397
>That said I also support Linux.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
File: 1483275840763.png (90KB, 284x398px) Image search: [Google]
1483275840763.png
90KB, 284x398px
>>132367032

Bill Gates hides his power level well, but he recognized the low-IQ of Africans years ago.

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/A-Disturbing-Link-Disease-and-Intelligence
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (61KB, 499x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
61KB, 499x722px
>>132367528
Turn Africa into a VR gaming capital. With vr waifus, the Africans will cease to reproduce.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.