[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things about your country of which you are proud

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

It's evident that we don't all espouse the same views, because /pol/ isn't one person, but most of us are driven towards right-wing beliefs; and these are conducive towards patriotism, love of family and national history, etc.

So, let's list things about our countries that make us proud. Anything will do: historical figures, events, landmarks... It's up to you.

I am from a quasi-African-tier shithole, but I'll start.

>We have the Americas' first cathedral and university
>We were Spain's first and the only ones to return, albeit only for four years
>We have a history of BTFOing Ha*tians
>Despite being a shit-tier country, at least we're not Ha*ti
>Despite being non-white, at least we're a mulatto country with a visible, although nevertheless small, white minority
>>
If you lads so wish, you can also post the things you dislike the most about your countries.
>>
We're by far the greatest country that has ever existed

and the greatest country that ever will exist as in a few decades we will all be united by globalism and a one world government and countries will cease to exist.

the reason for this is our biggest failure, the thing any respectable briton should be ashamed of - we created the USA, an incredible land with unimaginable potential, which was unfortunately settled by idiots who proceeded to reproduce and get even dumber. in under 300 years they have thrown it all away and doomed us all
>>
>>132362573
>>We were Spain's first and the only ones to return, albeit only for four years
You gave us false hopes.....

>>Despite being a shit-tier country, at least we're not Ha*ti
That's what happens if you let the French in....
>>
>>132363329
>We're by far the greatest country that has ever existed
The true greatness of your mercantile empire can be disputed, but it was undoubtedly among Europe's most powerful. At its apogee, it was the most powerful.

>world state in a few decades
Feels bad, man. I wouldn't want my nigger compatriots to fuck up Madrid, London or even Limerick; let's hope the tide turns against the type of policies that currently appear to predominate in the Old Continent. America, at the very least, appears more conservative.
>>
Proud of being productive, peaceful and happy people to be honest. Last civil war was only sparked because of Martin Luther. I like having comfy old towns and farms everywhere I drive.
>>
>>132363543
Yes, we gave you false hopes, and you panicked a bit when the American Civil War ended; freed of its internal conflicts, the US could now seek to enforce the Monroe Doctrine, starting in 1865 (or a bit later, perhaps) what they'd end up doing in 1898.

Por cierto, un humilde gallego cruzó el Atlántico como soldado para convertirse en mi tatarabuelo.

>That's what happens if you let the French in
Mistakes were made, although we could blame you for allowing them in via Rijswijk and Basel. We returned to Spain on two occasions: our own Reconquista and the so-called Annexation.

We fought at Palo Hincado to be Spanish, and Spain, perhaps through no fault of its own (being involved in the War of Independence against Napoleon and all that) neglected us. We even have a term for the 1809-1821 period: la España boba.
>>
>>132364077
Very nice, Danebro. It's a shame that we don't have that in our country, which is little more than a tropical Africa-tier shithole.
>>
Ramiro Ledesma Ramos.
>>
We Managed to win our self governance from an Empire.

We managed to survive as a distinctive Ethnic group through century's of abuse and Discrimination

An Irishman also invented the Submarine so there's that.
>>
>>132364790
Al igual que José Antonio, ¡presente¡

>>132364827
Congratulations on BTFOing Perfidious Albion, my Fenian friend. The only issue is that your country, perhaps as an anti-Valera reaction, seems to have abandoned its former traditionalism, becoming a standard degenerate Western European republic.
>>
>>132365264
*¡presente!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.