[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONTINUE >>132343825 What happened to Kris Kremers an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1499171963933.png (3MB, 1600x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1499171963933.png
3MB, 1600x1193px
CONTINUE
>>132343825

What happened to Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon
>>
>>132362556
Anybody whos interested in this story please hear me out;

You know how their boot with a still a foot in it was found right? and how the bones were clean even though it takes longer to get to that then just a few weeks? and how the rest of the body parts are 'gone'?

It reminds me so much of a story i once saw on National Geographic or Discovery Channel (kudos if you can wikipedia me the story).
It was about some very skilled veteran park ranger, he went hiking but was never seen again, nobody knew what happened.
Untill a few months/years later, they found his walkie talkie on a rock, and his boot with still a foot in it a few hundred meters/miles away, his other remains are still missing.
What happend was (this is where the story gets different, but the end result is the same), he was hiking on a mountain in the winter and walked over a river that was frozen on the top (but below) and covered with snow, he felt through it and died/drowned.
The strong river resulted in that his bones were bleached, only his boot with a foot found, bones found over an area of several hundred meters/miles, and the rest of his body still missing.

I think one of the girls felt into a strong river, i think they should go back to the place they found the foot and go up the river to find the source of the problem.
>>
Women that travel without male company are whores.

Their fathers must be held accountable for their deaths.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.