[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon? https://en

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 40

What happened to Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon
>>
>>132343825
who?
>>
Dumb girls who went hiking in the jungle without a guide
>>
>>132343825
>be white woman
>go to shitskinstan
>expect to eat, pray, love
>get rape-murdered
a tale as old as time
>>
>>132343825
Death by retardation
>>
>>132343825
Dumb white girls wanted an authentic experience of some remote place and got it.
>>
>>132343825
They got AZTEC'ED
>>
>>132343825

This shouldn't even be news.

It's the same old "Naive white women went to the third-world and got culturally enriched."

What is there to speculate?
>>
raped and murdered
>>
>>132343825
so many crazy serial killers in these areas and most are never caught or even identified. These girls where murdered and you can be sure a 3rd world police force will never figure out by who.
>>
>>132343825
were they eaten?
>>
>>132344681
this
>>
>>132345796
possibly, some of the bones that where found where bleached.
>>
Where'd they go I wonder what hap-
>Panama
lol
>>
>>132345865
Don't understand bleach and eating connection. Elaborate?
>>
Western women are spoiled and raised to believe they are goddesses and nothing bad can ever happen to them.

These two bimbos just happened to get a taste of reality after some freak tracked them down in the jungle.
>>
>>132343825
>retarded liberal women go to shitty countries and die

Panama is full of brown people and jaguars, what could possibly have gone wrong.
>>
>>132346087
The bones were cleaned off enough for the sun to bleach them. That means they were probably butchered because even decay/scavenging leaves some bits of flesh or stuff behind.
>>
>>132346333
That is in no way exclusive to Western women. The guy from N Korea is a pretty fresh example. People naively think everywhere is ultimately safe or that they can be put back together when they get hurt. It's exclusive to the affluent.
>>
>>132344781
/thread

White women have no fucking clue that the vast majority of the world is not as safe as their white wealthy enclave...because most of the world isn't white.
>>
>no tits on the right
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>132346546
They were found in the jungle - which is full of all kinds of animals which will clean every last scrap of meat off a corpse.
>>
>>132346756
Yes that's true but a bleached pelvis is strange. Even after a few weeks entrails can remain. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind the other anons post. I haven't had to spend much time in the jungle but a decaying body can stick around for months in the north or even the desert. It's just strange the bones were bleached by the sun in such a short time unless they were cleaned pretty quickly after their disappearance. Which is possible with critters and the jungle (and moisture).
>>
>>132343825
Hadn't even hear of this. Creepy photos! Third world savages do savage things. Hence their name.
>>
>>132347130

A body will disappear in two weeks in the jungle, all that will be left are bones.

The ants are enough to strip yet, let alone everything else.

Remember jungles are the most biodiverse and densely populated by animals in all the worlds different ecosystems. Also they are wet, and humid so that helps the rotting process.
>>
>>132343825
Who gives a fuck?
They look like your typical spoiled bitches, God I hate these fucking mongoloids more than the shitskins themselves.
>>
>>132347130
What is very strange is ONLY the pelvis was bleached not the other bones. special attention was paid to that part of the corpse. A lot of bones where not found. We can assume there was a reason for some bones being bleached and others not.
>>
File: 1488812509489.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1488812509489.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
I think the strangest thing about this case is that they were spotted the day of the disappearance with two DUTCH men. Not locals... but "Dutch-looking" men.

Who were these men? The women came all on their own to some remote town in Panama... what're the odds that two Dutch men were also in the area just coincidentally?
>>
>>132344681
Wrong: they went with Joe Scarborough
>>
>>132347443

I think they were attacked by animals. They were alive for a few days and the taking of 90 photos in the middle of the night would moreso indicate being afraid of animals in the dark trying to attack you, in my opinion.

if people were after you then you wouldn't be taking flash photos in the middle of the night.

Unless of course someone found them and were doing all that shit to them but I would say there is more jaguars in that jungle then people.
>>
>>132347443
>Creepy photos!

where?
>>
>>132347642

the pelvis was from one of them the rest of the bones were from the other and they were all foot bones.
>>
>>132347443
there is no one in the jungle ,only preys and predators
>>
>>132343825
Are you the anon who keeps posting this thread on /x/?
>>
>>132347720
Not a whole lot of animals in Panama can do that.
>>
File: Resized-HFQ3U.jpg (70KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Resized-HFQ3U.jpg
70KB, 800x1066px
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: Resized-ALWHW.jpg (39KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
Resized-ALWHW.jpg
39KB, 800x601px
>>132348043
>>
>>132345865
Bones were most likely bleached by the Sun, not with actual bleach.
>>
File: Resized-B3CIT.jpg (69KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
Resized-B3CIT.jpg
69KB, 800x596px
>>132348062
this one had some nice tits
>>
>>132345865
Sorry didn't read your follow up post. Ignore me.
>>
>>132345103
kekk
>>
>>132347811
So? The irregularities in bone condition is suspicious
>>
As always, pol teaches me about some interesting event that I knew nothing about.
>>
File: 1495330889542.png (578KB, 612x566px) Image search: [Google]
1495330889542.png
578KB, 612x566px
Bigfoot.

Money, supplies, passport, ect were left in their backpacks
>>
>>132344681
Beautiful scenery and lots of great selfie spots does not make a place safe. We also don't carry USA around in our pockets wherever we go. We have to be in USA for our protections to work
>>
>>132343825
They simply got lost and her friend was wounded, although the wrong entry on the pincode does seem weird.
>>
>>132345942

This basically. Virtue signalling cunts going out alone into the jungle full of dindu Aztecs. Honestly surprised this doesn't happen more often.
>>
File: hitch.jpg (52KB, 1242x862px) Image search: [Google]
hitch.jpg
52KB, 1242x862px
>>132344781
this desu
>>
If you were gonna rape and murder someone why would you go through all that trouble of cutting them up or shit. Most likely they got lost and eaten by some wild animals. That plus they were trying to call for days, if they actually got captured they wouldn't have kept trying to call. You don't go walking in the middle of a jungle if you have no experience
>>
>>132347720
>Unless of course someone found them and were doing all that shit to them but I would say there is more jaguars in that jungle then people.

Jaguars don't hunt in packs and one would struggle a bit for a fully grown female. One woman in the 80's fought a cougar that attacked her, help came to her and chased it away but she died from the wounds later in the hospital. A cougar and a jaguar are about the same size, both can weigh between 120-200lbs.
>>
>>132347720
This is some stupid shit. Everything points to a murder. They may have initially been lost but where definitely murdered. Probably by more than one person
>>
>>132348909
> Everything points to a murder. They may have initially been lost but where definitely murdered. Probably by more than one person

Explain how everything points to a murder, are there alot of shitskins roaming the deep jungles of Panama?

You'd be a shit detective, did you even read the wikipedia article?
>>
>>132348895

thats part of the fun silly
>>
>>132348909
>>132348724
>>132349066

Yeah, maybe you're right. Probably got lost for days and then stumbled across a village or something
>>
>>132348895
>You don't go walking in the middle of a jungle if you have no experience
This seems to be the most likely cause of death. Just plain dumbassery.
We get it here in Nova Scotia all the time - idiots visit Peggy's Cove, go down on the rocks, and get swept out to sea. Nothing more conspirational than dumbasses being dumbasses.
>>
>>132348909
Why'd they leave 80+ dollars plus other supplies in their backpack?

What kind of panmanian doesn't take 80 us dollars?
>>
>>132348679
I wonder how many libtards get confused by some of the recent 9th Circus travel ban rulings and think that US rights apply to everybody everywhere.
>>
>>132348043
>>132348062

more photos? source?
>>
>>132348895
>they were trying to call for days, if they actually got captured they wouldn't have kept trying to call.

They were hunted down through the jungle and toyed with by one or two serial killers for days, until the final blow was delivered when they finally collapsed from exhaustion. Real horror movie material right there.
>>
Most likely they were attacked by a jaguar, the "creepy" photos this is my theory:

>One of the girls survives the attack - being the dumb naive girls they are they probably didn't take any flashlights, also phone battery died so she uses the camera flash as a lantern thus the "creepy" and random photos, after a few hours of wandering through the jungle, she either died of her wounds or fell into some rocks.
>>
>>132348905

Not comparable...a jaguar can pull 300lbs+ of dead weight into a tree and they have the strongest jaws of any big cat by far no matter how much larger. If they had synchronised menstruation and they were on the rag especially in a humid jungle that spells trouble bigly. They are skull biters vs spine or throat crushers.
>>
>>132349393

https://imgur.com/a/ITPQC
>>
>>132349237
Some sort of deep, voodoo, totem pole crafting, shrunken head making, jungle nigger.

Although I think it was definitely animals, dying of exposure, etc.
>>
>>132343825
>be young white females
>go to crime ridden third world shit hole
>...
>LEARN LESSONS!
>>
Alright, I figured this out.

Girls deviate from their hiking path cause girls will be girls. They get lost and follow the river in the ravine since they believe it will lead to civilization cause it was aligned with the way their hiking trail was going. They get bitten by snakes or spiders and start dialing emergency like crazy. Unable to go any further, the first one with venom in her veins dies. The second one, picks up her phone in a mad attempt to call for help but doesn't know the pin to unlock it. She dies that night while taking photos to illuminate the dark, as she was scared, lonely and afraid. Don't forget that venom from a deadly creature can take up to 8hrs to kill you, which aligns with their emergency calls and the photos in the dark.

The venom theory also explains why the bones were intact without any puncture wounds from blades or gun shots and so close to each other. They both died, near each other, in a whole state. Later at night, the other one dies from the venom. As for the bleaching, the forest has a canopy of trees, where light filters through. Some large animal, probably a jaguar or wild boar, ate at her pelvis, which is a prime eating area for all scavengers and hunters, leaving it exposed to the sun light.

Just youtube panama deadly creatures, and you'll see that being lost in a forest, attacked by a venomous creature makes the most sense.
>>
They got lost and died.
>>
>>132343825
they were raped and killed by natives.

take this shit back to /x/>>>>
>>
>>132349558
I think she used the flash to scare off some attacking beasts.

>It would not be until a week later after being declared missing on April 8 that Froon's camera was used again to take 90 flash photos between the time of 01:00 am and 04:00 am at rate of a photo every 2 minutes and most of the 90 photos were taken deep in the jungle and in near-complete darkness.

At that time, the girls must've been severely weakened already. A walking meal.
>>
>>132343825
>What happened to Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon?
I'm guessing sideeffects from no husband have proven to be too much to bear
>>
>discovered the jean shorts of Kremers that were zipped and neatly folded on top of a rock on the opposite, or eastern, bank of the tributary
>neatly folded on top of a rock

how nice of those jaguars and snakes to fold their clothing for them after they died

or maybe they removed the jeans themselves in order to be bitten better by demons
>>
File: bog_pill.jpg (139KB, 785x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bog_pill.jpg
139KB, 785x1024px
>>132350176
That could be but they were shooting the flash for 3 hours, I am more inclined to say they were using the falsh to illuminate their path after they got lost in the jungle with no battery on their phones - I reckon is a high probability I did something like this when I was a kid, I went for a hike to a mountain nearby with a friend and we were stupid enough to not to take flashlights or phones so we ended up using my camera's flash as a lantern.

>>132350051 Solid theory Burger, I am proud of you.
>>
>>132344781
How did they die?
>>
>>132344826
They were culturally enriched
>>
>>132349063
Ok retard,

So a jaguar will neatly fold the only set of pants the one girl had on a rock?

How about when eating them, he would remove the backpack and make sure not to get any blood or do any damage to it.

I am sure a Jaguar also entered in the wrong pin on the one girls iphone a couple of times.
>>
>>132350813
They dissapeared.
>>
>>132350659
>they were using the falsh to illuminate their path after they got lost in the jungle
Dunno, they could've done that the first or second night. Why only start doing this a week later? Then again, maybe they were thinking that help was surely coming for them, and they stayed where they are.
It's testament to the inability of modern people to prepare for a hike in the wilderness and how to navigate it.
>>
The Dutch sent police, special forces, dogs.....
Mkay
Retards.jpg
>>
File: swedish girls.png (12KB, 652x165px) Image search: [Google]
swedish girls.png
12KB, 652x165px
>>132350813
They dissapeared.
Maybe they were sexual tourists
>>
>>132350583

being bitten by a venomous snake fucks you up, like makes you swell and go into shock etc.

they could have taken off the pants after being bitten once the leg started swelling.
>>
>>132350942
Possibly after one of them had been using her mobile phone as a flashlight for a few days and the battery died - I don't know either man. But what I don't understand is how one of the girls trouser's was found neatly folded.
>>
>>132347666
Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot is a dutch serial killer in south america
>>
>>132351047
Hot
>>
File: IMG_5071.jpg (196KB, 755x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5071.jpg
196KB, 755x540px
Lesson learned: Women are still stupid
>>
>>132350864
There are so many fucking reasons a pair of shorts might end up folded on a rock, the one you choose to think of murder....
>>
>>132350051
>Don't forget that venom from a deadly creature can take up to 8hrs to kill you, which aligns with their emergency calls and the photos in the dark

They weren't calling for 8 hours, they were trying to call for days
>>
>>132350864
Those things really don't need to have anything to do with each other. They were found months later, maybe in the meantime some other tribe woman found the short lying around and just put it on top of the stone, thinking someone had lost it and would retrieve it, the same way we would put some found glove or scarf on top of a bank or wall or fence, or similar higher, easily visible point at the location.
There's so much time that went by, there's a ton of possibilities. I also wouldn't rule out that she removed it herself like >>132350583 ironically said - just giving up, undressing to "become one with the jungle" by being eaten or whatever. After a week, likely having witnessed her friend die, being exhausted, starved and possibly dehydrated, she might not even have been of clear mind anymore.
It's a mistake to expect logical behavior from humans in extreme situations with which they are not familiar.
>>
>>132350659
>Solid theory Burger, I am proud of you.

Holds weight. Both of them were together, dialing emergency, at the same time. If there was a human attacker, they wouldn't have had the chance to do that nor walk down the river ravine. The one girl, using the phone of the other girl and not being able to unlock it means the other girl, was incapacitated yet in the same vicinity as her, since their bones were found together.

I'm glad I solved this case. Now unto more pressing matters for me. You're welcome.
>>
>>132344781
This.

They probably encountered some narcos in the jungle, got scared and then lost to the point they didnt know how to return home, then their backpack was found by some native, tried to unlock it but failed, then they either died of starvation and got mauled by a jaguar, or just the latter.
>>
>>132351317
>They weren't calling for 8 hours, they were trying to call for days

Then they died from exhaustion and fatigue.
>>
>>132347642
>"appeared to be bleached"
If you expose bone, or anything really, to a fast moving river for days or weeks it will eventually scrub everything off it.

These things nearly always involve the "local people". The Panamanians will have shit the bed when it was two Dutch women, as their usual method of solving crimes (torture a local, get a name and put him in prison) will have been exposed to international liberalism.

On a slightly related note, we were once pulled off exercise in Belize because of an American (I think?) woman who had gone missing from a cruise ship. Apparently they had good intelligence that she was being taken south. Lots of searching and discussion, but nothing came of it.
>>
File: 1498267850930.jpg (69KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1498267850930.jpg
69KB, 500x654px
>>132348909
> flag
Your think is because used to culture of kill
>>
k here we go

the scene

>be on trail that parents walked before and declared it was impossible to get lost on
>just in case u get lost there are villages everywhere np senpai
>tourists walk this shit all the time

>go for walky
>ooga boogas jump out
>spoke the wimmin deeper into rape territory
>911 is dialed, spookyness and fear ensues
>wimmin captured by oogas
>rape, enrichment, torture ensues
>"aw sick dude a camera, lets take some ooga booga selfies"
>*fails to use camera properly*
>mess around with phones a bunch
>time to dump bodies, chop them up and spread them throughout forest
>carefully fold jeans and place on rock
>put backpack near settlement - untouched
>"silly goyi- i mean white people will think it was animals cause nothing is missing"

there i solved it
>>
>>132351573
Hello Uruguay how are you today
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (82KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
82KB, 600x682px
Pic related
>>
>>132351523

Still doesn't explain why their bones were found together and why one was trying to unlock the phone of the other. The exact cause of death may be a mystery but we can agree it was not man made.
>>
they stumbled upon a draco/vlash outpost and were exterminated
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%B3pez_(serial_killer)

This sick fuck who dubbed himself 'the man of the century' might have something to do with it. The most prolific serial killer ever and on the loose in the general area, always targeted young women and just an all round vicious frothing at the mouth style monster. Maybe a bit old to be hunting people down through the jungle over weeks but I wouldn't put it past him.
>>
>>132347726
They took "90 photos" on one of the girl's cameras in complete darkness in the jungle 8 days after disappearing
>>
>>132351232
how fucking retarded are you? a girl, who is lost and is found dead, who does not have spare clothes. just takes her pants off, folds them and then gets eaten by a jaguar.
>>
>>132351670
>Still doesn't explain why their bones were found together
The friendly tribespeople will have moved it, if it inconvenienced them slightly or they just wanted to play around with a corpse. Even if they didn't actually do the killing they will have had more than enough involvement.

If it had been two rich girls from Panama City that had gone missing, the first thing they would have done is hook that native woman up to the mains of the police station and found out what she really knew.
>>
>>132350813
skinwalkers
>>
>>132351954
Why would a rapist/murderer fold her clothes? Anyway, they could have done DNA and fiber analysis on those clothes, but that is probably beyond the Panamanians.
>>
>>132351868
>López was released in 1998 from a psychiatric hospital on good behaviour after initially being found insane. His whereabouts are currently unknown.

He probably lives in a sanctuary city in the USA.
>>
>>132349500
Yeah, the serial killer was a fucking Jaguar
>>
>>132346546
hey
hey
hey
do you have a pictures of the bones
maybe a pictures of one of the girl do seky things with the other girl bones?
>>
>>132351579
>>time to dump bodies, chop them up and spread them throughout forest

Cops and investigators that have daily dealings with knife attacks would have been able to tell a blade was used on her foot, which was found whole inside the boot.

I've said this 3 times already. They were not killed by humans.
>>
maybe femur in pussy?
>>
>>132348043
Tied a bag to a branch as a trail marker I would think. They're obviously got lost because the female brain has a hard time with spatial awareness. Then they get attacked by a Jaguar or something. The "bleached" bones are obviously a red herring. No jungle rapist murderer is going to go through that kind of effort.
>>
>>132351579
Do we see the face of some ooga bonga in one of the 90 pics?
>>
>>132352125
>>132352186
Calm down, Issei.
>>
>>132348534
Bones were spread out over multiple km's. Not that strange.
>>
Eaten or raped? Or Raped then eaten?
>>
>>132344681
This

>>132344781
no
>>
>>132345103
>>132348740
>panama
>aztecs

wat
>>
>>132352144

no my dude

the fact that they were killed by the ooga boogas and then fed to the jungle animals masks the oogas true crime

it all looks natural cause the oogas let nature take its course after they finished enriching them
>>
>>132352334
Half eaten then raped
>>
>>132351579
>Bermuda speculates on something disappearing
Borderline pottery
>>
>>132351670
>till doesn't explain why their bones were found together

One of them died first, then the other just stood there with her comrade, probably waiting for help and paramedics to come and gave them the antidote for the venomous bite.

The only mistery here is if they died of starvation or was it an episode of When animals atttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkk.
>>
>>132343825
What the fuck this is one of the creepiest mystery disappearances I've read. The stuff about the phone call attempts, false PIN attempt and the photos. Jesus.
>>
File: applause.gif (3MB, 280x239px) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
3MB, 280x239px
>>132343825
> hiking in panama

brilliant idea!
>>
>>132352008
>first thing they would have done is hook that native woman up to the mains of the police
LMAO
>>
>>132352080
>Why would a rapist/murderer fold her clothes
Obviously you were raised by apes. Didn't your mother teach you to fold your trousers?
>>
>>132352524
Totally seems logical.
>>
>>132347130
Decay is increased as temperature and moisture increases. Jungles have both those characteristics which results in rich soil.
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
Now that the dust has settled, was this photo taken from the top of a cliff looking down, or from the bottom looking up?
>>
>>132351670

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%B3pez_(serial_killer)

Don Pedro is at it again

But yeah the real reason must be narcos/smugglers

https://colombiareports.com/farc-admits-to-having-killed-swedish-tourist-missing-in-northwest-colombia-since-2013/
>>
>>132349500
>serial killers
>in the jungle
seems plausible
>>
>>132352756
I taught myself, but I've not yet learned to rape and murder, so I hardly see the connection there.
>>
>>132343825

/pol - Sexual Larping of Housebound Virgins
>>
>>132351232
Care to list a few?
>>
File: liberals.jpg (51KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
51KB, 300x447px
>>132343825
I just read the article and the only thing I could of of is this movie or that uncivilized tribals ate them.
>>
>>132348043
Are these two condoms on the stick?
>>
>>132343825
>got lost
>got poisoned
>jaguar eats them
>>
>>132343825
They won their stupid prizes
>>
>>132352936

tell that to pedro "the goat" lopez

nigga hunted down girls like a bloodhound

the jungle is a serial killers canvas for creating true kinos

(it was narcos not a serial killer though)
>>
>>132352835
It's from the bottom, you can see a big dick in the red circle
>>
>>132353212
except that serial killers are incredibly rare, let alone that you'd encounter one in the middle of the jungle of all places.
>>
>>132350051
So you just read nothing about this case, right? Most guesses you made could have been expunged by five minutes of reading.
>>
>>132349252
probably most of them
>>
>>132352101
> initially being found insane
>"i guess he wasn;t insane afterall! let's release him"
this reminds me of that guy wore a persons face he killed on a greyhound bus in canada. They relased him last year or something. Are justice system is so fucked up. I bet liberals would release all the black murderes and rapists from US prisons if they could.
>>
File: bridge_fall.png (1007KB, 437x1036px) Image search: [Google]
bridge_fall.png
1007KB, 437x1036px
Looks like they fell from a bridge while trying to cross a river and one of them survived the fall:

Wilderness survival expert Weil says a possibly fatal injury to Kris might be the reason the strange night-pictures were made in the first place—perhaps because the heavy rain visible in the photos was threatening to sweep her friend’s body away downstream.

“The photos look to be made to mark the place where she left her friend, in case [Lisanne] had to find her way back there again,” he says, “or in case someone else found the camera.”

According to survivalist Weil, the shape, angle, and placement of the converging lines Reis identifies look suspiciously like the notorious “monkey bridges” used by the indigenous Ngobe to ford local rivers
>>
>>132351183
he's in prison, idiot
>>
File: justin-trudeau.jpg (59KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau.jpg
59KB, 700x405px
>>132346698
refugees welcome!
>>
>>132353135
it's called being brainwashed in school to think everywhere is a safe white neighborhood. Blame boomers instead for brainwashing their kids.
>>
>>132347666
Panama is popular, I am taking my girlfriend there this summer. It is not rare to meet a fellow countrymen and have lunch/dinner with them if you speak the same language.
>>
Why the bitches didn't wrote someting with some stones or in their phone, why didn't they film a message to their families when they knew they were dying. And why in the last 90pics they didn't take pics of themself accidentally or intentionally
>>
>>132353316

>except that serial killers are incredibly rare

how is that even an argument lel

almost as if this incident was a rare occurrence

rare + rare

also it was not "the middle of the jungle" - its a popular tourist hiking location (+/- 90 tourists per day) that has villages nearby

perfect location for a rape kino

but it was narcos
>>
>>132343825
When the US gave Panama up. That's when you should of taken the hint that this was going to be a bad idea.
>>
>>132348679
Female Hikers get raped and killed all the time in the states.
>>
File: ok.jpg (99KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
99KB, 509x339px
i think they got ate. never go outside kids,ever.
>>
>>132353518
That makes sense. If her friend is immobile and there's no reception where they are at then she might as well take both phones and leave her to find help. But why bother with entering the pin? Phones dial emergency #s without the pin. Someone else got that phone and toyed with it.
>>
>>132353740
>should of

Stopped reading there
>>
>>132343825
They were whores ?
>>
>>132353625

I would have burned down the forest, that will immediately call out firemen on your location. There are a lot of rivers close so you can hang out there while you see all the wild animals die.

That fine is better than being dead i guess.

But on this specific case, it was narcos
>>
>>132351897
Probably they didn't have a flashlight and they were trying to use the camera flash to navigate
either that or the ooga booga who ate them was carrying the bloody camera around in his mouth while anally pleasuring himself with one of the girls' spinal columns
>>
Here's one point of interest I feel hasn't been brought up:

At what point did the dog leave them? Was it injured? Distressed?
>>
>>132352244
Idk aren't white American girls a top prize for those sick fucks? I think the bodies decaying that fast in the jungle is possible though.
>>
>>132343825
retards think they can go exploring without a map & proper how-to knowledge.
>>
Although the strange thing is that if they only died a week after being reported lost, why did they only try to call 112 and 911. Why was there not one (1) attempt to call their parents? Or a written text or video on the phones or camera detailing what happened.
>>
>>132354029
>go to jungle
>die
>expect people to care enough to discover how you died
>>
>>132347130
High temperature, high moisture, parts of the body likely spent significant time in the water (which can leech color from bones all on it's own). The bleaching opens a question, but its not dispositive.
>>
>>132353920
Too bad their flamethrower and thermite charges got swept away by the river, right?
>>
>>132353920

>setting fire to a rainforest

good luck
>>
>>132354023
Ahahahahah wtf
>>132353920
I don't know panama but if it is like 90% of humidity you can't make a fire with a zippo
>>
>>132343825

Two dumb first world bitches think their feminism means they don't have to listen to no man and stay on the fucking trail. Think mother nature is a feminist just like you so nothing can go wrong.

Worst part was we had to pretend looking for them when anyone who knows that jungle knew they were fucked they moment they got lost.
>>
>>132353920
maybe it was bandits looking for a tangerine the size of a ruby?
>>
>>132350659
Bog off Bog Pill
>>
>>132354314

how long would you say the average murrifat would last in the jungle if they got lost?
>>
>>132351523

there are no narcos in this jungle. You are thinking Darien, which is the Colombia-Panama border.
>>
>>132354314
Have you ever met ooga boogas?
>>
wew i did not even think of that

>oh no i am slowly dying and/or my m9 is dead or dying
>let me not leave any messages or last words on my sweet Iphone™ so everyone is left with a dank mystery to talk about on my favorite website 4chan

these bitches got caught by narcos and the folded clothing, untouched backpack, and spoopy photos were just a way of throwing off the bolice

rape and dump bodies and the animals cover their tracks
>>
>>132344681
That is the only truth.There were people who live near that area who warned them,telling them that even the hunters do not enter after certain hour of the day. So they got lost and died. We do not have big animals here who would attack a human just because.My guess is that they had a small accident and died after that. Or maybe some crazy dude followed them into the woods knowing that no one would hear them scream.
>>
>>132354137

Eurocucks dont really care about their offspring, In my hometown in colombia there are many groups of stupid college kids that wander off the mountains to smoke weed and chill with their friends, some of those groups get lost and we usually find them a day or two after, then scold the fuck out of them for wasting valuable resources.

In these instances their families know where they are going and exactly how much time it will take them to get back, and if they don't then they immediately inform the authorities.

Eurocucks only care about their kids when its already too late.

Also dont worry, im going back
>>
>>132354137
Very astute observation. They might have tried to create a diagram with the twigs and plastic bags, but why not make a simple memo on your phone. Strange, to say the least. Also what were they thinking to dial 112 in Panama? They must have been very panicked.
>>
>>132354314
Yeah I was wondering actually. If they really did fall down some cliff or whatever. They probably would have survived if they had just stayed near the trail and kept shouting. People would have come looking eventually. Instead they go fuckfar into the jungle and cross a bigass fcking river.
>>
YEP WE HAVE NIGGERS AND MEXICAN SHITSKINS TO THANK FOR THE MAJORITY OF THAT..
>>
>>132343825
My God the state of western women. How fucking stupid are they?

Do they not realise that the world outside of the West is full of savagery? Do they not realise that peace, love and tolerance are memes that are only applicable in the pacified West? Do they not realise that third world countries are only charming in their touristy areas, but are giant shitholes outside of those areas?

Do they not realise that all cultures disregard women that travel without male company as whores (our culture used to think that to up until very recently btw). Which they are. Women traveling alone are whores.

It also doesn't surprise me that they are Dutch. The most liberal, feminist women in the entire West
>>
>>132354137
They hadn't been able to get through to emergency services - calling parents would be less likely and a worse gamble if you're low on battery, signal and time
>>
>>132347130
Have you been to Panama? I have and it's the craziest, most alive jungle on the planet. No, seriously, that area of the world has 6% of the planets biodiversity.

I slept in a tent and at night, I could literally hear the ground crawling outside. It was fucking crazy.

The jungle is probably capable of stripping their bodies completely to the bone in no time.
>>
>They go into forest
>They probably have not taken the required tools/equipment needed to be able to sustain the wilderness of the jungle.
>They experience the multiple challenges that come venturing so deep into the jungle
>Cuts, Scratches and Bruises
>Infections/Diseases
>Animal Bites/Stings/Attacks
>Simple Mistakes, twisting ankle on uneven surface, landing head on rocks and other hard surfaces that could spell the death sentence
>Their own mentality, if they began panicking or just having the slight feel of giving up can cause a massive attack on the confidence and will to live for the two sheltered girls.

They were doomed when they decided in their safe homes in America that they should travel.
>>
>>132354530
But apparently the trail was super simple. Just one road there and back. Family went over there and confirmed.

There's several websites listing all inconsistencies on this exact topic btw but most are in Dutch only.
>>
File: MFW.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>132352474
>>132352554
>>
>>132354688

is that you pedro?

what did you do with those girls and how did you make it to australia
>>
>>132354207
>>132354238
>>132354254

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/news/Blogs/makingwaves/5-alarming-facts-about-amazon-forest-fires-deforestation/blog/57406/

Its not like you had to set the ocean on fire, The jungle its still fucking trees, with a zippo you can make a huge fire if you have the will to do it.

But the girls probably werent carrying one

Always carry a zippo, a flashlight and a whistle when going to the jungle
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Maybe they eat something they think was a delicious fruit and died poisonned like this guy
>>
>>132354778
Yeah,in fact I do not like the way our Government handled it. But once it goes dark over there..you get lost. I remember the theory about one or several Serial killers that supposedly act in that area. But I lean more into the 2 Tourists get lost and died theory.
>>
>play dumb college white girl games
>win dumb college white girl prizes
>>
>>132354963

go on..
>>
>>132354688
Sounds legit yeah. Although I would have tried doing some texty goobye note stuff myself.

Not saying I believe all the conspiracy but its interesting to think about. If they really fell and had stayed in place they would have been found in 4 days. Sadly they likely wandered around.
>>
>>132354585

They fell from a "money bridge" one of them died immediately and the other survived the fall before probably dying of hunger or loss of blood.

This article explains it all please anons read

https://archive.is/vQUku

>Adding it all up, Weil thinks the sum total of evidence points to Kris suffering a fall, possibly while attempting to navigate a dangerous river crossing.

>A fall into the river canyon below “would’ve been extremely concerning, and possibly even fatal,” Weil says, with the victim likely being swept dozens of meters downstream over large boulders with the current.

>Hauntingly, the outline of the cable bridge appears center-frame in one of the most carefully composed of the recovered photos. In the foreground of the same image is the makeshift trail marker—with one branch pointing across the cables, and the other angled straight downstream.

>Boquete’s top guide, Plinio Montenegro, knows first-hand how risky these three-cable “bridges” can be.
“You’re always afraid to cross them,” he says. “The top cables move and throw you off balance. Even the indigenous sometimes die on those bridges.”

>Backing up Plinio’s claims, search parties dragging the Culebra for Kris and Lisanne also identified remains from at least three other individuals whose DNA revealed indigenous ancestry.
>>
>>132343825
They made the poor decision to visit a violent spic country as two lone, white, females, that's what happened.
>>
>>132349063
Did you read it? It says someone tried to open their phone but put the incorrect PIN in, and this was after 70 something distress calls that didnt go through due to reception. Dont know how that could not point to murder
>>
File: cashew-nut-tree.jpg (26KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cashew-nut-tree.jpg
26KB, 800x450px
>>132355026
Ok, they eat this because they think it was a nice pepper
>>
>>132353878
Perhaps she used her own phone's flash for a light before it ran out of battery. Went to go use her friend's phone for the same thing, couldn't get in and used the camera instead
>>
File: thinkingtits.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingtits.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>132343825
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon

Froon's camera has photos from April 1 that show the young women had taken a trail at the overlook of the Continental Divide and wandered into some wilderness hours before their first attempt to reach 911, but with no signs of anything unusual. It would not be until a week later after being declared missing on April 8 that Froon's camera was used again to take 90 flash photos between the time of 01:00 am and 04:00 am at rate of a photo every 2 minutes and most of the 90 photos were taken deep in the jungle and in near-complete darkness. A few photos show that they were possibly near a river or a ravine. Some of the visible photos show a twig with plastic bags and candy wrappers on top of a rock, another photo of what looks like toilet paper and a mirror on another rock, and another that shows the back of Kremers's head with what possibly looks like blood by her temple. It has not been clarified what the meaning or purpose of these photos are.

Anyone have the photo of her with blood on her temple?
>>
>>132354444

two or 3 days if they stay put?

if you move around you are fucked from the start. Terrain is too uneven, and one fall mean you dead even if the fall itself doesnt kill you. This is the kind of jungle entire Conquistador expeditions would vanish into without local guides and never be seen again.
>>
>>132354489

they work at Mcdonalds. We have a joke that they can all talk to each other using nothing but Mcdonalds combo numbers.
>>
>>132351897
You mean those retro photos? Fuck I hate it when people do that. That being said, link?
>>
>>132355177
>stuck for 5 days in the jungle
>wounded, hungry and dehydrated
>mental distress
Yeah, the wrong PIN is not really weird after being stuck in the jungle for five days.
>>
File: SNrFZbi[1].jpg (21KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
SNrFZbi[1].jpg
21KB, 327x316px
>>132355561
>>132355395
Seems like a lot of the photos are still kept under wraps >>132349650
>>
>>132355543
>Panamanian humour
You people are as bad as the niggers, you realise that?
>>
>>132355611
Yeah its not hard to imagine you could get it mixed up with any other random number like your bankpass PIN or just mistype.
>>
>>132354963

could be, because everything in that jungle will kill you.
>>
>>132355611

>be super omega stressed out and spooked
>conveniently only dial 911 numbers
>no try to call mommy
>no messages on whatsapp
>no last words

u cant fool me pedro, i know what u done
>>
>>132355177
>2 phones
>2 people
>One person gets injured/dies
>begin repeated calls for 911, perhaps person 2 is injured as well (too injured to move? Since they were found together)
>Use up battery in phone 1
>try to use phone 2 (the flash, for light, which you need to get into the phone to do, probably had a flashlight app)
>fail
>survive 9 days on whatever you brought
>both phones now dead
>use camera flash during the night, some animal stalking you probably
>die

It would make sense if her friend was injured, but not dead. Then she wouldn't want to leave. But, eventually injured girl is too out of it to put the PIN on the phone correctly, and the other girl tries instead but gets it wrong
>>
I read an article about this some time ago, the conclusion was

>one girl becomes injured, probably broke her leg in a fall
>other girl goes for help
>gets lost
>also falls and gets injured
>both die in a few days
>>
>>132355796

at least we are not mongolian rape babies.
>>
File: desktop-1426088507.jpg (116KB, 650x489px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1426088507.jpg
116KB, 650x489px
>>132345865
>>132346546
>>
>>132354530

Correcto. How many stupid gringos and Europeans go to boquete and try to hike volcán barú in flip flops, or go "birdwatching" in the middle of a storm or some shit.

This thread is full of beyond salvation retards isn't it?
>>
I've been to Panama plenty. My wife is Panamanian. I've hiked where they went missing.

They got JAGUAR'D or CAIMAN'D. Where they were is where my wife's from. There's plenty of shit in the jungle around there that'll eat weakened, injured people. Might have even been stripped by ants. Even the monkeys will pick meat off a corpse.
Doubt it was foul play. The locals are too busy being lazy and having a beer while they eat street food. That part of Panama is pretty redpilled. They hate the Jews, they hate gays and trannies, and they extra HATE niggers. They treat me and my wife like gods because we're white and 3/4ths white.
>>
>>132344781

They got to nigger countries that the white man used to take armies into just to die of malaria.

These white women over underestimate shit.

They got into places not even Bear Grylls would go into with a squad of SAS operatives.

White Man goes to shitskinnistan after months, years of training, helicopter evac on call, an assault rifle, MREs, up to date vaccinations.
>>
>>132343825

The one on the Right with the blue top looks like Reality Winner
>>
Probably died. Horrifically.

That it?
>>
>>132355611
is it now? Idk that seems weird considering the past few days they'd have been constantly putting in that same PIN, even with distress I think that's a lil farfetched.
>>
>>132355994
You do the same climbing the mont blanc or some other mountain with a wind parka and nike air.
>>
>>132356010
Do you live there? Does it happen a lot that stupid hip white urbanites get fucked?
>>
>>132355994

tourists are fucking stupid. They are used everyone and everything catherin to them, and since they are taught in school that everywhere is a safe space and lack any concept of what the real world is like they disregard the advice of people who actually live there. the jungle doesn't fucking care.
>>
>>132355177
Perhaps one fell/got killed and the other tried to open their phone but didn't know the pass code?

Fairly tenuous but possible I suppose.
>>
>>132343825
they found her phone and it said they tried to call 911 many times but no reception, also they made weird pictures of nothing while using the flash, probably to see something or scare away something.

I they they were lost or felt or attacked by an animal.
>>
>>132356162

Ahmed sweetie, hiking is a national pastime and a 9 year old Slovene kid can outclimb any French (((men))) any day.
>>
>>132354530
No but you're wrong Panamanon, those are strong, independent women! They can handle everything
>>
> Go walking through the Panamanian rainforest filled with deadly animals, plants and undrinkable water dressed only in shorts and T-shirts with no training/experience of the jungle, no medical supplies, food & water or survival equipment.

You don't need to be Colombo to figure out what happened to these roasties
>>
>>132355949
Top left 2. Is that a pic of the body? I thought they didnt find anything more than fragments and that pelvis.
>>
>>132355161
This makes a lot of sense

I mean they called for help in the afternoon, and there are pictures taken shortly before they called. I think it's pretty clear that they fell off a bridge considering one had the bone fractures in her foot and the fact they had trouble getting back up

So one smashed her head and the other broke her foot, makes movement slow and they have no idea where they fell to already and no idea how to get up

It's sad but you play shithole country games and win shithole prizes
>>
>>132355949
that foot pussy has passed its expiration date
>>
>>132356174

I've lived there on and off before. The locals are all pretty nice. You just need to be careful in cities for the most part around people. "Chombos" (local word for niggers) are just the same as American niggers. They'll try and rob you for your phone if you flash a nice one around, but most people there are pretty short so it's not hard to batter some wog trying to rob you if you're a bigger person.

The biggest problem is idiots going places without guides. Nothing too horrific happens, OP case is pretty extreme. If you wander off though you're fucking retarded. There's dangerous stuff in the jungle like any jungle. Accidentally wander into Costa Rica (less than an hour away to 20 mins away) and you're probably in mercenary territory who'll ransom you unless you can buy your way out or put them to work.
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>132355835
Yea the no last message thing is weird.
If I were wounded and lost in the jungle, I would definitely use some of my battery to write my goodbyes.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (63KB, 895x683px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
63KB, 895x683px
>>132356427

Would you pet this rare pepe?
>>
>>132356505
That's a shoe.
>>
>>132356310
>to open their phone but didn't know the pass code?

sounds logical
>>
>>132356174

He's right, the chiriquí area is quite cool. Bocas, San Blas and thats it, all you need to see in panama and contrary to all the bullshit in this thread, panama, outside of the city, is pretty safe
>>
File: the_bridge.jpg (642KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
the_bridge.jpg
642KB, 1440x1440px
Boquete is the town where this 2 were staying - they most likely fell from this "monkey bridge".
>>
>>132355994
>tfw just last summer I walked up to the top of Etna in a tshirt and some shitty shoes while there was a lockdown in effect. Almost got rekt by the sulfur vapours up there near the top. We got forcibly removed by a warning hike squad.

In our defence they ripped us off by not telling us the top was closed after already getting the 50e ride halfway up. Trying to show us some shitty sidecrater.

Tourism indeed makes one retarded though.
>>
>>132352125
Kenji please
>>
>>132356550
Thanks. I'd love to visit Panama and CR some day because they appear pretty prosperous (for Latin American standards)

>mercenary territory
W-what?
>>
>>132356664
the shorts were folded. They were most likely murdered. It looks like some sort of ritual.
>>
>>132343825
I have repeatedly said this before:

the only thing to truly be afraid of in the wild, is other people.
>>
>>132345656

Meh... Considerng the timelaps that seem unlikely.

The tall one got hurt bad, they tried to reach help which they couldn't for days. Then ten days later other bitch must have heard noise in the dark so she took her phone and started blasting flashes around her. Probably got eaten by some animals.
>>
>>132356849
Or they were injured and decided to mark the place they fell so they could find it later if the first direction they tried didn't lead to an easy path back to where they started
>>
>>132356505
There is still her foot inside the shoes
>>
File: 1499064914243.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499064914243.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>132356550
I am taking my girlfriend hiking in Panama for three weeks in September this year. Any tips?

Things to take into account regarding safety?
I speak Spanish and am 2m tall, she is a tall blinde, if that helps.
>>
File: kris.jpg (794KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
kris.jpg
794KB, 2560x1707px
>>132356995

>boot with a foot inside of it was found along with a part of a pelvis bone reportedly behind a tree.

Can't seem to find out any information on what kind of wounds are on the foot
>>
>>132356742

They're really nice. Just keep an eye out in big cities. They can be as bad as American ones, just use your best judgement.

And yeah, La Frontera, Costa Rica's border region with Pacific Coast Panama has nasty mercenary bands who you can hire to kill someone for cheap. Or kidnap them. Or intimidate someone. Basically hired muscle who'll kill you for a few hundred dollars.
>>
>>132350051
the dark photos were taken 8 days after the 911 calls
>>
File: CLUSTERED.jpg (198KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
CLUSTERED.jpg
198KB, 1280x853px
>>132343825
C L U S T E R E D
>>
File: 1492355072715.png (306KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492355072715.png
306KB, 900x900px
>>132353609
I was in the depths of the mountains in the Philippines and you fucking eurotards were everywhere.

I had a reason to be there, my wife is a filipina. What is YOUR fucking reason to be there, huh? I hate you people.
>>
>>132357058

pedro here, take the same route these two girls did, il handle the rest
>>
>>132356950
yes because wild animals are harmless and deserts and rivers and cliffs are fun places to play especially if you are a German tourist and try to drive through Death Valley with your family and the tires all pop from the heat and your family's skeletons are found 15 years later
>>
>>132357058
>>132357255
And leave some cryptic last farewell post here on /pol/ to keep us interested.
>>
>>132348905

The photos were ten days later. She would be pretty weak by that time. Also women.
>>
>>132357243
NEOCOLONIALISM: DEGENERATE MILLENIAL EDITION
>>
>>132357317

il hit em with the no last goodbye words on the phone and random silly pictures

seems to stump the investigators
>>
>>132355177
It could have been one of the girls had already died or was unconscious and the other didn't know the code having already drained her own phone's battery. Emergency calls were made after the code was incorrectly entered (this is a feature on smart phones to bypass the code screen).

Although it's possible foul play took place, I have a feeling they got lost. They made multiple attempts to phone authorities. You can't typically do that if you were being held captive. The camera pictures were taken days later at night (to probably see what animal noise was in the dark).

Ditsy girls wandered off the path of one of the thickest jungles in the world, got lost and were killed by animals. I've been to that jungle. It's intense.
>>
>>132357058
In the city : casco viejo
San blas, is a must.
Bocas del toro, and hike the volcán barú. If you're lucky you can see the Atlantic and Pacific ocean from up there (very lucky) although in Sept I'm not sure how the weather will be, probably still rainy
>>
In fact, like only one or two days after they were missing from their host family the search began
>>132357175
Someone says the foot was broken
>>
>>132357058
>I speak Spanish

You mean you can order coffee?
>>
>>132357385
>The photos were ten days later. She would be pretty weak by that time. Also women.
GUAC TOLL PAID!!
>>
>>132349644
Apocalypto proves
>>
>>132357435
Are you White? I thought most of you were Black. What are you doing amidst these people?
>>
File: IMG_7424.jpg (450KB, 1078x998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7424.jpg
450KB, 1078x998px
>>132357243
>my wife is a filipina
>>
>>132357465
I have a university degree in Spanish, among others, and have lived half a year in Sevilla, Spain.
>>
Apparently they had tried calling 911 in Panama and for the Netherlands multiple times.

They probably got lost, and died from an animal or accident. Although I suppose maybe some serial killer was tracking them or something.
>>
>>132357058

The same things that apply in America really. Don't flash expensive things around people you know and don't go anywhere that doesn't look for certain safe. Blacks there are just Spanish speaking American ones. Men are pervy and will probably ogle your blonde gf, but if it's that much of a problem, just beat one of the little Pablitos up and they'll probably give you some respect and not mess with you.

If you're hiking, just follow your guide's word to the letter and you'll be fine. You'll have plenty of fun. People in the west of the country are very friendly and welcoming.

Also, old people love to machete fight, so try not to come in contact with the real old ones too much. I did something to upset my wife's drunk of a grandad and he challenged me to one in the street and he nearly cut my arm off swinging a machete drunkenly and I gave him a massive scar on his head where I split it open with the back side of one. We laugh about it now.

But really, old people love that shit for some reason.
>>
>>132356974
explain why their bones were bleached?
>>
>>132357764
>Dutch
probably licked a blue frog to try and get high and it liquefied their cerebral cortexes instead
>>
>>132357682

70%ish darkies

i am white - those people were the help and now they are just the majority

no reason to leave when we are 80k gdp per cap or thereabouts
>>
>>132357819
Explain why a jungle rapist would even need bleach
>>
>>132357956

He dissolved their uterus so no dna evidence could be extracted for the rape
>>
>>132357464
>Someone says the foot was broken

Yeah but how did it get detached from the ankle. Is it a straight knife cut or do the remains look like it was bitten off by wildlife. No mention about the clothes being in a wildlife fight.
>>
>>132357956
explain why someone would even rape a jungle
>>
>>132357956

to clean the blood off his clothing/skin before he goes back to his rape village

he doesn't want to like untidy when he gets home to his family
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482643136841.jpg (32KB, 501x391px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482643136841.jpg
32KB, 501x391px
>>132357700
>he has a wife
>>
>>132357808
K so basic third world common sense, got it. Already quite used to that shit. Thanks, britbro.
>>
could be a jaguar
>>
>>132358062
it probably was an animal, a human would realize you can untie the shoe to get the foot out and eat it
>>
>>132358062
>only part of the foot remaining is inside the shoe which is harder to bite through
>only remains are bones which can't be bitten through
I wonder how that happened
>>
>>132357819
The bones were bleached because the bugs and bacteria disolved their flesh. That jungle approaches 6% of the worlds biodiversity. It literally crawls with bug on the ground at night. I know because I heard when I slept in a tent there.

That jungle stripped them to the bone.
>>
>>132344781
This basically sums it up. \

Bonus points for taking up some shitskin cause and then getting run over by a bulldozer.
>>
>>132354745
They didn't have homes in America
>>
>>132343825
they died of being a woman. men evolved to fin solution and get out trouble, women didnt. they probably got in a situation that a man could have handled in minutes but they biologically could not. there was a case of women dying in a sauna by being locked in and none of them thought of breaking the glass
>>
File: kris2.jpg (2MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
kris2.jpg
2MB, 2560x1707px
Pic related that looks like a foot
>>
I think it may have been a Chupacabra
>>
>>132357956
For removing those really hard to shift stains from his kitchen appliances.
>>
>>132358651
Why it is black?
>>
>Hiking in some fucking central american jungle without a guide
They were eaten
>>
>>132357243
>What is YOUR fucking reason to be there, huh?
To mock people poorer than me.
>>
>>132345519
I lived in Colombia back in the 70s' 80s, and 90s.
This shit would happen two or three times a year in my area on the Caribbean coast.
And it'd happen to dump white Colombian girls from the interior.
They were not normally killed tho, although it did happen.
They'd normally hang with the wrong people, get drug and fucked.
Bad shit man.
>>
Women die hiking all the time. Jungle, snow, forest or desert doesn't matter. They are weak and typically over estimate their endurance.
>>
>>132358651
>>132358734
The foot was still inside the shoe, that's how it was preserved. The thing in the back looks like wood.
>>
>>132356849
Why do you jump to the last realistic outcome immediately. Letting your imagination run wild is just nonsense.
>>
>>132358796

I thought so too but what looks like a big toe also looks like it has a nail and the rest of the structure looks like the remaining toes, skin and tendons.
>>
>>132358141

No problem Belgibro. If you're in doubt and need help, approach someone with a beer for them. If you're in doubt and you're in Chiriqui around David/Boquete/San Bartolo, ask a local for the rotisserie chicken/bakery combo shop. I own it and my inlaws run it. Go in and say you know Don Stephen. They'll help you out.
>>
>>132357058
Talk to locals is probably the best. Ask for a guide. Try to to travel alone. Bring a knife.
>>
>>132348117
The jaguars probably feasted on those tits like there was no tomorrow.
>>
>>132358796
>The foot was still inside the shoe

Also the foot was in a boot. That's a sneaker.
>>
>>132344781
>>expect to eat, pray, love
>>get rape-murdered

raped murdered bleached, a touching story of discovery - two thumbs up
>>
>>132358075
kek

Nip you've put in a serious amount of shitposting throughout this thread
>>
>>132358651
What the fuck do your feet look like, fucking hell.
>>
>>132343825
This explains it pretty well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/6bkc61/deaths_of_dutch_women_kris_kremers_and_lisanne/

>Occam’s Razor: They went on a hike, got lost, tried to find their way back, got hurt, and died. Someone found and stole their possessions; once the police got involved they were afraid of being tied to the disappearances so they didn’t turn them in.
I find this case so interesting and every time I sit down and think about it, my opinion about it changes. Sometimes it seems 100% obvious that this was an accident but if I look at it through a slightly different lens my mind screams "foul play”. I think it’s entirely possible that the true story involves a bit of both. Maybe the girls got lost, set up a camp, and were attacked or maybe it was a tragic accident.
This is what I think is most likely to have happened: -The girls decided to go on a quick hike -They were underprepared and overconfident in their abilities -Ended up getting lost, disorientated, and ignored rule #1 of being lost—stay in one place! -They attempted to find their way back to the path, using the camera document landmarks -It is dark, probably slippery with low visibility, Kris ends up getting injured and dies -Lisa tries to use Kris’ phone to call for help because her Samsung is dead -At some point Lisa separates from Kris -There is also a last attempt to use the phone to call for help -Lisa ends up trying to find help and like Kris is injured and dies
>>
>>132343825
unaccompanied domesticated white women travels to a savage land gets lost in jungle then eaten by wild life
>>
>>132357058

stay away from Colombians. don't walk around with a lot of cash. Keep your cell phone in your pocket. No fancy jewels/watches/etc, wear either a Real Madrid/Barcelona shirt at all times. Do not tell anyone you are a tourist.
>>
>>132359160

That's something they'd want to keep quite about or it's goodbye tourist money. Would explain why there's been very little being released.
>>
Also the back pack that turned up some time later and the lady was sure it wasn't there the day before.
>>
>>132343825
AZTEC'ED
>>
>>132357451

The whole "foul play" is just an excuse to cover for their stupidity. I can guarantee you when they were told not to leave the trail they probably thought "we are strong independent women who don't need no man's advice".
>>
>>132350051
This could very well be true.
Jungles in central and south america suck big time.
most of the snakes are poisonous, then you have big ass spiders and centipedes, flying fucking bugs.........i hate the jungle.
>>
File: DecomposingFoot.jpg (41KB, 520x446px) Image search: [Google]
DecomposingFoot.jpg
41KB, 520x446px
>>132359304
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 558x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 558x800px
This is the work of the little people or "duendes" as they call them. Anglos know these as fairies.

Many people seem to forget that before man created civilization, he was plagued by outside spirits which were territorial in nature. These spirits lead hikers, travelers, and hunters astray and allowed the elements to kill them.

These stories are everywhere if you were to take a look at the extensive literature behind the subject. The modern world has forgotten that there are forces outside of our inner city bubbles that mean us harm. Both physical and spiritual harm.
>>
CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST
>>
>>132343825
>Of the 33 bones discovered, 28 were those of Froon's left foot.

You only have 26 bones in your foot. Fuckers best no be counting a tib and fib
>>
Blue was a weredog

and also a rape-murderist
>>
>>132359126
That's very clearly a hiking boot, look at the thickness of the tongue. You won't be doing much sneaking in those clods.
>>
>>132354963
>poisoned

He actually starved to death like the idealist dumbass he was
>>
>>132345865
( :::[ ]::: )
>>
>>132360769
(\_(\
(=' :') ~
(,(')(')
>>
>>132343825
>Dumb good looking 1st world girls
>into some 3rd world on their own
Yeah, they aren't being fucked 24/7, It must be a case of alien abduction or something-
>>
>>132352588
Thats not really creepy. The false PIN attempts came after one of the other phones ran out of charge. The other lady probably had taken it from her downed friend, realized she didn't know the passcode, tried her hand at hackerman and failed, but still held onto it so she could make emergency calls. Sad, but not extraordinary.
>>
File: Tits.jpg (72KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tits.jpg
72KB, 720x720px
>>
File: 1479016023934.png (565KB, 742x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479016023934.png
565KB, 742x720px
>>132357231
Magnetic fault hotspots. That's why there's that swathe of non-activity down the middle.

30% of the Missing 411 cases are truly baffling. The rest correspond to granite lightning discharges (the ones with missing shoes), encountering the same spooky energy creatures that inspire UFOs and fairy encounters (about 10% are people being pixie led, a well documented spooky phenomenon) and about 10% seem to point to a hitherto undiscovered flesh and blood predator.

One of the most well researched slices of forteana since John Keel, the problem is (a) Paulides is a cop who can be forgiven for not doing the spooky background reading and thus everything is a big mystery to him (b) getting hold of the books themselves is like drawing teeth, goddamn it, put them on Amazon m8.
>>
Anyone have anymore of the 90 pics?
>>
>>132346753
I like small tits, you faggot.
>>
>>132359780
What does driftwood have to do with anything?

You've lost it pal.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.