[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't jews help create the white ethnostate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493019328758.jpg (519KB, 806x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493019328758.jpg
519KB, 806x427px
So then they can prove they're not carrying out the Kalergi plan? :D
>>
>>132361518
We've colonized the whole world

They're bringing more subservient cattle into the stables we built
>>
>>132361795
HUH?
>>
>>132361795
exactly, who needs a white ethnostate? that would just let the shittier whites into the club
>>
>>132361518
Because a white ethnostate would rapidly grow in power and destroy all the Jews on earth which is why they are desperate kill all the white people before the gig is up.
>>
>>132362801
No it wouldn't you stupid paranoid kike
>>
File: order66.jpg (39KB, 600x476px)
order66.jpg
39KB, 600x476px
>>132363192
I'm not a kike tbqh. The Jews would allow a white ethnostate to exist because then they'd be done for. Pic related.
>>
>>132363819
>wouldn't allow
>>
>>132363819
So, the other option is let the whites get destroyed... ?
You really like to follow their lead then, huh?
>>
Cucks, cucks everywhere..
>>
>>132363928
A white ethnostate won't be voted into existence. War is the usual means. We whites have been backed into a corner, the era of 'white flight' is over; the niggers are everywhere. What is is going to be white man?
>>
>>132364238
I think if more whites were for it, and actually knew of the option of it, they would vote for it.

Go ask a random person about creating a white ethnostate, they have probably never heard of it.

I think the idea needs a solid year of shilling mainstream to determine whether it is something that could be voted for.
>>
Shlump!
>>
>>132364554
Look, even if the jews wanted a white ethnostate whites would reject the idea, especially the women.
>>
>>132364930
Oh so we shouldn't try, cuck? How much estrogen do you have, shill?
>>
>>132365149
We have to create a white ethnostate by any means necessary. Whites have been conditioned by the Jews to want the poison they are being fed. It is going to end in chaos sooner than later. Until then you need to get yourself sorted out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.