[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is angl-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: PureAnglo.png (14KB, 294x417px) Image search: [Google]
PureAnglo.png
14KB, 294x417px
This ends the LARPing burgers here that post in anglosphere threads. America is more African than anglo hahahahahahahahaha.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
>>
>>132360272
America's institutions, culture, etc. are definitely more Anglo than anything though.
>>
>>132360272
This is because there are so many idiots with almost entirely English ancestry that have one German grandfather and then foolishly believe they are German.
>>
>>132360272
English-Americans don't identify as such. English heritage isn't snowflake enough for people to bother identifying with, so they go with Irish or German or Italian or literally any other country.
>>
>>132361109
what if i have three german great-grandparents, am i german or anglo?
>>
>>132361337
American mutt, like the absolute majority of your kind
>>
File: 23andMeAlien.png (44KB, 385x716px) Image search: [Google]
23andMeAlien.png
44KB, 385x716px
>>132360272
White Americans are complete Euro-mongrels. It's retarded to identify with a single European ancestry.
>>
>>132361337
german
>>
>>132361456
>muh Americans are all mutts
piss off scandicuck
>>
>>132360339
OP BTFO
/thread
>>
>>132361318

So true, also Anglo's are a mix of germanic tribes and celts with a more flexible language and culture. Being less anal about bloody everything, actually able to deal with the unpredictable. Yet not up your arse and too good for any rules and utterly useless like the French.
>>
>>132360272
>total ~281 million

What happened to the other 39 million? Are those all illegals?
>>
>>132361456
Don't you have an IKEA to make meatballs and dressers for mexicans in?
>>
>>132362504
His post is too butthurt and not autistic enough to be an ethnic Swede. He types like an Ahmed.
>>
>>132360272
Every dumb faggot pretends they are Irish or German
>>
>>132362410
Picture was of the 2000 census, from here >>132360339
That same source has the 2014 census as America still only being 7.6% anglo
>>
>>132360272
Culturally and lingvistically at least.
>>
im quarter anglo, my grandmother's family bantz were fucking merciless
>>
>>132360893
>>132363111
>America has no culture
>America is culturally anglo
Which is it?
>>
>>132360272
Most Whites have Colonial ancestry, even if they don't identify as such
>English
>Scottish
>Scots-Irish
>Irish
For a total of 22.8% British, not even counting the amount of Celto-Germanics that exist in the Midwest
>>
"America is more Afro than Anglo".

Yeah, a welfare state and having 5 kids as opposed to having 2 will do that.
>>
>>132363426
There's a difference between high culture and normal culture. America has no high culture in the way European countries are said to but its culture of extreme individualism, at least in the areas with lots of whites, is definitely more British than anything else.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.