[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy 4th Patriots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: old glory.jpg (988KB, 1920x1133px) Image search: [Google]
old glory.jpg
988KB, 1920x1133px
"When I travel about this great nation, I never cease
to frown,…. for wherever I seem to land and settle,
I call……
America, my hometown

When I cross the Golden Gate in Frisco Bay, the western
States,the Rockies and great plains, my heart wells up
with pride,….from emotions felt deep inside, and my tears
become so hard to hide.
America, my hometown.

From the golden shores and shining cities of the west and along the sandy shores towns and villages of the GARDEN STATE things still look simply great.

all through colonial new england and up to rugged coastline of the great State of Maine.
our peoples’ quest and dreams of liberty ,and freedom
still remain the same.
for justice,freedom and liberty for all, still ring true today,…..
just as the liberty bell, in our founders’ yesterday.
America, my hometown.

Along the mighty Mississippi from Minneapolis to
New Orleans,….our country’s morality and
patriotic spirit is alive and well, just as all our
other great and noble dreams.
America,my hometown.

Our founders’ vision of liberty and freedom in our country still lives
on today,throughout our nation in cities,both large and small and
along main street U.S.A.
as Lady LIberty stands ever vigilant atop her pedestal on the Bay as our founding fathers dream of
liberty and freedom still live on, to this very day.”

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.