[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steve Jobs? Or did they mispelled "Steal jobs"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: Foto-Paloma-Noyola.jpg (103KB, 660x450px) Image search: [Google]
Foto-Paloma-Noyola.jpg
103KB, 660x450px
Steve Jobs?

Or did they mispelled "Steal jobs"?
>>
>mexican flag
oh the irony...
>>
Why does /pol/ get so insecure of POC doing well in life?

And why does /pol/ hate succesful women?
>>
>>132355562
These false narratives are harmful to society. When the media creates these "every little colored girl can be just as smart and as successful as white and asian men since race and sex are just social constructs" expectations, and then when reality fails to play out that way 9 times out of 10 since racial and sexual differences are rooted in biology, it creates a resentment against white men. White men get labeled as oppressors and as "privileged" and institutions and new narratives are created to further tear down white men. Next you have colored women filling administrative roles in government and academic institutions soas to hit quotas and make it more "fair" and society is worse off.

Denying reality hurts society.
>>
>>132355424
>German flag
Oh the irony >iron
>>
File: 1499022406821.gif (18KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499022406821.gif
18KB, 125x125px
>>132355562
because they are not
its all just hot tabloid garbage
>>
Except STEM, programming, business is shut hard, and feelz don't work when debugging. Get these entitled people out of the whole picture. Hard work and talent wins. Your journalists are cultural Marxist scrums, don't believe them.
>>
>>132355562
Why can't they be succesful in their countries? Oh that's right, they have to leech of societies and technologies built by white men.
>>
>>132355864
THIS
>>
>>132354943
Awaiting a bailout by the white man?
>>
>>132354943
if she is the next steve jobs I can already see the tortilla machines becoming as advanced as vending machines
>>
>>132356680
What the fuck bro your flag. Self hate is not welcome on /pol/.
>>
>>132356911
Then why would you fuckers support Trump other than self-hate?
>>
Yea she's the next Steve Jobs or someone else like her will be, because the next 100 or more white male Steve Jobs that line up are going to be rejected for being white males. If we have to hold back civilization by 1000 years to wait for someone with protected minority status to develop the same thing a white male could unveil today, rest assured we will. "This cure for cancer is amazing, unfortunately you're a white male and we have the cure for cancer scheduled to be discovered by a former crack addicted black female who turned her life around thanks to minority scholarships so into the trash this goes."
>>
>>132354943

I don't get it. Anyone who lived in the developed world in the 80s and 90s knew where tech was headed. Apple didn't even make the first mobile electronics. Remember the Palm pilot? Apple only stands out because they branded their crap electronics as luxury goods to hip youngsters.
>>
>>132356977
I'm confused.
>>
File: Holmes.jpg (56KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
Holmes.jpg
56KB, 698x400px
>>132354943
Good bantz, Mexico.

The next Steve Jobs was already that actually weird blond lady CEO of Theranos that even dressed like him.
>>
>>132357198
Didn't she go bankrupt as a fraud?
>>
>>132355424
George "OP" Lopez couldn't hear you over the sound of 10,000 muslims raping your anus
>>
>>132354943
I don't know why the developed world keeps taking the bright minds that should be in their own country making it better.
>>
>Jews use immigrants and feminists to try to replace white men.
>White men co-opt their race mixing and diversity propaganda to import intelligent QTs
White women will vote to end immigration.
>>
Only like 60% of the first world is white anymore with that figure falling still. Very likely if corporatism survives into the 22nd century it will be absolutely dominated by non-Europeans.
>>
Saying you're the next _______ tends to show you will be anything but the next _______. Zuckerburg didn't set out or think he'd be the next jobs. Jobs didn't set out and think he'd be the next "whoever was a big tech developer beforehand". Same with Musk, same with the creator of AirBnB or the creator of Uber before it went to shit or the creator of Google.

If you're actually going to be successful and accomplished you're going to break new ground and do your own thing, not just try and be a pale imitation of the first.
>>
File: 1496764093819.jpg (47KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
1496764093819.jpg
47KB, 400x334px
>>132355562
Because we can see right through liberal bullshit like this. People who unironically use the term "POC" to describe people who are simply brown are brainwashed drones anyway.
>>
>>132355562
Because a lot of the time these programs spend a fortune of resources to find the three people out of hundreds that are doing just a bit above the average white students, they end up lauding their successful three people while ignoring the 97 that they wasted resources on all the while diverting resources from White students who're being told over and over again that the failures of the 97 are their responsibility.
>>
>>132354943
I assume that means she'll die from painful cancer.
Because if she was worth a shit, the reader wouldn't have to be told who the next anything is. Her merit and contributions will speak for themselves.
Pure propaganda
>
>>
Why do I get the feeling that "unleashing the minds of tomorrow" involves keeping as many white men out of higher education as possible?
>>
>>132357313
Pretty much. Actually a lot of white sorority girl style CEOs stand out in my mind for severely underperforming or running their companies into the ground outright. Yahoo, Mylan, Theranos, IBM, and HP off the top of my head. There's definitely a study that could be done that would almost without question reveal an inconvenient truth about white women CEOs in certain industries.
>>
>>132357313
Yeah her technnology didn't work as advertised. They got fined and then some other drug company bought them out.

She still works for Theranos, afaik.
>>
Daily reminder the first world is <70% European and falling fast especially in USA. Looks like your next Hugbox 720 will be made by an Indian girl. Uh oh!
>>
File: 1493299307477.png (352KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
1493299307477.png
352KB, 400x598px
>>132355562
truth
>>
>>132354943
Not surprising that Wired has sided with sliding in propaganda to the normies considering the vast majority in the tech industry are Hillary/Berntard loving faggots.

Look at what happened to the guy who shouted Cambodian Nigger at that dumb cunt on the bike. Fucking guy worked at Apple and they fired him for something that happened during his time OFF work.

I work at Microsoft and they push the diversity shit fucking hard core with posters and slogans all over the place, it's disgusting.
>>
>>132357313
>a fraud
So basically she was Steve Jobs, except she didn't have a Wozniak.
>>
>>132354943
So it's just a stock photo, not even a specific affirmative action monkey?
>>
>>132358602
kek
>>
>>132358004
A lot of them are dumb or greedy enough to let themselves be used as fall guys. Hire a retard, fire thousands of employees, blame the retard and send them away with a nice parachute which pisses people off even more.
>>
>>132355864
tpbp
>>
>>132358004
Mylan is an okay company. Just the CEO got bad press because she ripped people off on Epi-Pens. Went from I think $200 for one to $1400 for a pair of them.

t. Former Mylan stockholder.
>>
File: 1495409981329.jpg (213KB, 1309x515px) Image search: [Google]
1495409981329.jpg
213KB, 1309x515px
>>132358004
pic related might interest you
>>
>>132355864

^ this

It's not that POC are incapable of being a genius, it's that anyone can be capable of being a genius if they simply cared enough to learn and expand their mind.

Also DNA is a great factor but it's not the only factor.
>>
Reminder Steve jobs was Arab
>>
>>132358602
a great truth has been spoken
>>
>>132359022
>anyone can be capable of being a genius
that's simply not true
>>
>>132354943
>Our ethnic flavor of the month to promote our Orwellian racial agenda where you and a majority of brown people are our underpaid serfs
>>
>>132359113
Reminder that Abdullah II of Jordan is German
>>
>>132359113
Steve Job was a retard.
The real guy was Bill Gates
>>
File: clockboybomb.jpg (89KB, 742x495px) Image search: [Google]
clockboybomb.jpg
89KB, 742x495px
Not my Clock Radio

Meanwhile, Obama is making a radio out of a coconut on a private island in the South Pacific
>>
Daily reminder that European genes are on their way out and the 1st world is rapidly becoming diversified. By 2019 the majority of US children will be non-European. Looks like your iFap and Hugbox 3000 will be produced by a team of Indian women. uh oh!
>>
File: obamacoconut.jpg (1MB, 2700x1993px) Image search: [Google]
obamacoconut.jpg
1MB, 2700x1993px
"Gilligan, do you read me? Over"
>>
> next Steve jobs
> implying Steve jobs was somehow beneficial for the society
>>
>>132359273

It is true.

The reason most do not get to that point is because they haven't the dna type and certain environment to manifest such a mind.

You haven't spent enough time in the ghetto with niggers.

Many of them are extremely intelligent, they were simply raised around rage and hatred, thus they have very little self control, emotional outbursts and bipolar outbreaks.

Not only that but their parents never encouraged them to put their mind into anything but rap music and nigger culture... so any sort of high functioning cognitive was wasted into a pool of shit.
>>
>>132359273
it is 100% true. your are always able to expand what you know and take in new info.
Its not like you're born with a level cap of how intelligent you can be

...Or are you?
>>
>>132360252
i would need to see real evidence of this.
yes, i think great minds can go to waste
yes, i think you can become smarter through challenging your mind

however, i do not think you can become a genius with hard work alone
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.