[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w-why did you leave home, son. i-i loved you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1491451674711.jpg (69KB, 275x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491451674711.jpg
69KB, 275x216px
w-why did you leave home, son. i-i loved you.
>>
>>132352530
FUCK YOU AND YOUR TEA
>>
/Thead
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
>>132352530
This is now a Hawai'i thread

Daily reminder that Hawai'ian's are not considered Native Americans and are not protected by the BIA (Bureau of Indian Affairs) because they sold their birthright to the British.
>pic just another former British Colony's (Hawai'i's) Flag
>>
>>132356178
Hahah. Fuck hawaiians. They're a meme. We've owned that shit forever and those niggers can go extinct, and crossbreed with japs, who the fuck cares about their welfare beggary.
>>
>>132356178
No. Pacific islanders wouldnt be considered native americans.
>>
File: 1484978371718.jpg (531KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484978371718.jpg
531KB, 1280x1280px
>>132352530
Because you can't into freedom
>>
>>132352530
Stop being pathetic, Scotland.
>>
>>132352530
your country is a monarchy. even though you have a parliament your queen still has final authority. this implies people are unable to make good decisions for themselves and need the guidance of a king or queen. In america we have a sense of agency which means we believe that it is better to make a bad decision ourselves than have someone make the decision for us bad or good
>>
>>132356178
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono

This phrase was first spoken by Kamehameha III, the King of Hawaii, on July 31, 1843, on Thomas Square, Oʻahu, when the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Hawaii was returned by the British through the restorative actions of Admiral Richard Darton Thomas, following the brief takeover by Lord George Paulet.

Huh....that's weird.
>>
im sorry dad, but there was guns and freedom outside the house
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.