[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the founding fathers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Were Washington and Hamilton kike puppets? Were Jefferson and Madison le based? Who were the true founding fathers?
>>
Hamilton was a spic and all the based men around him were black :)
>>
Read the works of William Hogeland.
>>
>>132351135
C U R V Y
U
R
V
Y
>>
>>132351135
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Ellsworth

Muh distant relative.
>>
>>132352167
>Federalist
I would check your ancestory for kike blood
>>
They were all Masons. Jefferson was anti-Christian. The War of Independence was funded by kikes. You've been the biggest ZOG since day 1.
>>
It was an economic revolution so they could conduct business without the hand of the crown reaching into their pockets. All those taxes pissed them off. Americans have always died for money
>>
>>132351135
>Who were the true founding fathers?

some black dudes rapping. earned them 11 tonys
>>
The general american back then was Religious, Family Orientated and did not believe in Government.

The Founders turned out to be anti Region, destroyed the White American family by freeing their slaves and giving orders to future generations to free them and set up a more oppressive FEDERAL government than the King and Crown.
>>
>>132351135
I immediately see that this girl is a nigger (one-drop rule).
>>
File: 1497143422846.webm (3MB, 434x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497143422846.webm
3MB, 434x800px
This body shape is fucking gross

What the hell is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>132353932
I swear to God I will rape her if I ever found her in real life.
>>
File: Benjamin Banneker.jpg (33KB, 343x484px) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin Banneker.jpg
33KB, 343x484px
>>132351135
some of America's forefathers were BLACK like Benjamin Banneker the man that surveyed Washington D.C. America's capital.
>>
File: tumblr_nza38hMtDj1s9xj2ko1_500.jpg (49KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nza38hMtDj1s9xj2ko1_500.jpg
49KB, 480x640px
America is a right wing masonic country, all the FF were masons
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA2BC5E785D495AB

This is not a bad overview of the american revolution. You may also want to read some literature from figures like paine and john adams.
>>
>>132355164
Is it true commies love to suck right wing cock?
>>
File: Aquiline_Nose.png (67KB, 777x438px) Image search: [Google]
Aquiline_Nose.png
67KB, 777x438px
>>132351135
I don't know but pic related always made me think.
>>
>>132351135
Washington was based. He renounced Freemasonry on his deathbed and his doctors bled him out for it.
>>
>>132352838
Gib proofs pls
>>
Hamilton was a jew but Washington was great
>>
>>132356060
What do you think about Benjamin Banneker?
>>
>>132353932
That "girl's" shoulders are wider than "her" hips.
>>
>>132353932
low test as all leafs
>>
What a fucking shit thread.
>>
>>132356199

We wuz founding fathers and shiet
>>
>>132351135
>Redpill me on the founding fathers.
You are clearly uneducated. They was all black kings you stupid cumskin. *sips tea*
>>
>>132356339
Yep. I made this thread with portraits of the founding fathers, and no replies. Thought a thick instawhore would bait a conversation, but /pol/ is just dead.
>>
>>132355436
Kinda...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.