[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which region would win?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5189.png (327KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5189.png
327KB, 3000x2250px
There is another civil war in the previously
>>
>>132350895
In the previously United States, which region would win in a war?
>>
The South
>>
>>132350895
The south has all the military bases.
>>
>>132350895
West, Midwest and Northeast would band together and assrape the South.

Rednecks are a scourge on this nation and need to be eradicated.
>>
it wouldn't be fought between big geographic blocks like that, the divisions are much more complex and internal. the city people would lose.
>>
>>132350895
East and west
Total destruction of the Midwest and south
Geography fucks em over
If easy and west continue, west would win by demographics and resources
>>
That's not what Civil War 2 map would look like faggot. It will be red states vs blue states. Red states will win bigly.
>>
>>132350895
Arizona and New Mexico are honorary southern states
>>
South and Midwest would be most powerful by sheer force. Northwest would easily be pummeled and West would eventually collapse as well
>>
>>132350895
Alaska would win because they could just hit the Listerine closet, check that nobody seems to be around, and call it a day.
>>
We can already kill the Midwest, that's easy. Now it's down to the South, the West, and the Northeast.

The South has strength in gun ownership and military bases, but it's not as wealthy as the other two. The South would likely put up a good fight but it would fall due to a lack of organization. I suppose it could survive for as long as it can hold the Appalachian Mountains. They also have DC, and if DC is somehow loyal to the South, then the South would win. Otherwise it has a good chance but it's probably not the best.

The Northeast doesn't have much gun ownership, but it is a very wealthy region. We can assume that New York will be the main focus of the Northeast, as it's the powerhouse of the region. New York will probably hire a private military, perhaps conscript its citizens in the war.

The West is probably the best shot at winning the war. With a huge chunk of the US population living in California, conscripting them will be an endless onslaught for anyone they go against. The West also has the resources and huge cities of the Northeast. Although gun ownership is weak in places like California, states like Montana will provide the arms.

I'd probably bet on the West winning.
>>
File: US_election_2016.png (904KB, 1600x994px) Image search: [Google]
US_election_2016.png
904KB, 1600x994px
>>132350895
Red Vs. Blue. Keep in mind, 70% of Blue's armies is made up of Reds.
>>
>Texas, Florida and Virginia all in one group

yeah how is this even a question
>>
>>132350895
Texas and friends.
>>
>>132351606
>New York
PA would take over NY and purge NJ before anything else could be done
>>
>>132351782
>tfw my state of Florida is only a swing state due to minorities in Miami and Orlando and college kids
Feels bad man
>>
>>132351606
Excuse me PA has Appalachian mountains and the largest standing army come deer season.

The West has it good because 90% of automatically sieges anybody trying to invade a fucking scrub bush in the middle of nowhere. It's like trying to invade Siberia only to hope you can make it to Vladivostok so you can find a potato to eat.
>>
SEC
>>
>>132351606
>South is not as wealthy as the other two
>The West probably the best shot

what the fuck are you smoking nigger
>>
>>132351801
Florida has a fuck ton of naval and air force bases, and some of the largest too.
>>
>>132350895
Tie between Cali and Texas regions. Everyone loses if Texas goes nuclear.
>>
>>132351193
This. Seriously we shouldve just genocides southerners while we had the chance
>>
>>132351968
and Texas and Virginia also have a ton of firepower, so it's not even fair

The South would completely crush the rest of the country and not even break a sweat
>>
>>132351319
as a representative of Colorado, you need to back up there, partner.
>>
>>132352019
heyo reddit please go back to r/politics
>>
>>132350895

Midwest is complete garbage, not even a competitor. The midwest would quickly be carved up between the other powers to be used as a breadbasket.

Northeast is too vulnerable, they have too few natural resources and their industrial facilities are too close to the border with their enemies. There are also just simply too many mouths to feed stuffed into too little geography. They need the midwest to survive, and they won't be able to hold any part of it.

South has good geographic positioning. Most of their industrial and manufacturing facilities are deep in their territory, and they have vast natural resources and an extensive martial tradition. Unfortunately for them, they have large populations of foreigners and racial ghettos that will rise up against them, rendering a long term war unwinnable.

The west has vast ground to give between itself and any other region, and the midwest to provide an additional buffer zone. it has fewer racial ghettos. It has vast wealth, but very little manufacturing or industrial capacity. It has vast natural resources that could be converted into war material if given sufficient time though.

The West wins if the war lasts more than a few months.
>>
>>132351909
>Excuse me PA has Appalachian mountains and the largest standing army come deer season.
Bullshit.

There are dead God damn deer all over the roads there. If you actually had hunters who could shoot, you could drive with no worries.
>>
>>132352128
Colorado is shit, you guys are a glorified inland California, please go back to smoking weed.
>>
>>132352105
Definitely, and with cultural similarities to the midwest (who possess a huge economy and nukes) it would be a one sided conflict.

Why do people think the south and midwest would fight?
>>
>>132352197
Mad, bubba? Go back to your double wide and snort an oxy, you piece of garbage.
>>
>>132351909
You fail to consider attitude and fortitude when dismissing the South...we had our ass kicked once before.....but it won't happen again...if we run out of bullets we will beat their heads in with gun butts, drown their children, and rape their women...nope....it won't happen again.
>>
>>132352272
You're just jealous. An army survives on its stomach and we won't be going hungry anytime soon.
>>
>>132352310
this, the Midwest and South are best bros.
>>
The south will rise again brother
>>
>>132350895
South and West would grind each other out and the Midwest would roll in for the kill.
>>
>>132352356
why are yanks always so butthurt? you want me to help you dislodge that stick in your ass?
>>
>>132352310
most of the western states would just gang up on california in this situation as well

i only see the New England area as being unified enough to possibly want to oppose the South, but the insane disparity in firepower would result in them begrudgingly giving up that dream
>>
>>132350895
Lol the south easily. No memeing or anything, the south would win hands down.
>>
>>132351085
Yeah but the orcs are everywhere
>>
>>132352370
>implying I'd pick a fight with the South
No, Sir. Temporary alliance to crush the other zones and then a gentleman's agreement to each go back home and enjoy the spoils.
>>
File: Laughs in American.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Laughs in American.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>132350895
It'd end up Midwest + South vs. Northeast + West

In the West, all but the left coast will defect.
PA is too split to contribute; it might defect.
IL will defect.

NY will be useless, because the country boys in the state will defect and cut off NYC.

Easy Southern + Midwestern victory.
>>
midwest has all the nukes you retards. plus b2s.

/thread
>>
>>132352282
only thing the south seems to be good at is losing. :(
>>
>>132351782

I'm from IL, I feel you pain bro.
>>
>>132351171

not the top ones
>>
>>132352821
Not when it comes to food
>>
>>132350895
I'm from out west and I wouldn't bet against the puritans. They conquered the world.
>>
>>132352771
Not quite. You fail to understand strategy. What we do is secretly make a deal with the retired Navy in the Ozarks to leave them alone while we disable the surrounding rabble, and in return they keep the various military assets from going the way of the shattered USSR.
>>
>>132351782
Do Trumptards really not understand population density or is this a troll post?
>>
>>132352907
>Louisiana has highest obesity rate
>Colorado has the lowest

if by food you mean being fat as fuck, by the numbers the south would run out of breath before you got to the fight.

pathetic.
>>
File: Toohey.jpg (35KB, 651x486px) Image search: [Google]
Toohey.jpg
35KB, 651x486px
>>132352909
Yeah the Puritans (SJWs) are doing ever so well these days.

Puritans have always been commie scum. They were not nearly as successful as you imagine. Other cultures like the Aristocratic culture of colonial VA were far more influential.
>>
>>132351887
Iktf
>Virginia
>all red except the fucks in richmond, dc suburbs, and the beach
>>
>>132350895

the south is going to win. we are going to bridge the gap between whites and former slaves by showing their overlapping dna using science. they've lived together for hundreds of years already. they will fall for a new southern racial rhetoric. clearly we have all of the oil, and the ms river. most well equipped and trained citizen atm. less jewish influence, the north will do something something israel
>>
>>132353063
Yea we do but that's why we have the electoral college. And your representation reflects that. Your 45% of America but you get some votes from outside the cities.
>>
>>132353131
We know why Richmond isn't red too..
>muh welfare
>>
File: IMG_3231.jpg (252KB, 1076x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3231.jpg
252KB, 1076x1300px
>>132353090
at least we have good tasting, unique food. I don't know what Colorado has cuisine wise, pot brownies maybe? AHAHAHAHA WHAT LOSERS
>>
>>132353090
Negroes would be on your side though.
>>
>>132353063
>What is an effective army
We found out the hard way in Vietnam that a soldier below 90 IQ is more dangerous to your side than an enemy.

That eliminates more than half of blacks and about half of Hispanics.
>>
File: Mind Cucks.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mind Cucks.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>132353237
>All red except niggers
See>>132353321
Stop counting blacks as military assets.
>>
>>132353254
>unique
>basically just tubs of frank's red hot

this is boring.
>>
>>132353063

>City liberals who get nervous around guns and think transgender bathroom preferences and global warming are the most important thing in the world

>Blacks who riot over a cop shooting a liquor store robber much less conscription and rationing for the white man's war

Do you really want to start looking deeply at the populations here?
>>
>>132353199
We're talking about armies right now retard.

I swear, Trump voters are universally fucking retarded. I would volunteer to genocide all of you.
>>
>>132353667
>tfw hide in the single-stall bathroom during the happening so I have water, a place to shit, and and industrial door with a nice lock on it, and outside is a barricade of transbodies so nobody tries to get me.
>>
>>132353545
>I've never been to the South: The Post
nice job
>>
Uh, Maryland does not go with Dixie. That liberal nigger-hole can roll with the north east.
>>
>>132353667
>stereotypes
>thinks there are millions of gunfags in cities

Have you ever stepped out of your meth town?
>>
>>132354096
*aren't
>>
>>132351193
>midwest
>siding with (((Jew England)))
Nah, we'd be with the west for sure. They have California, but get rid of that and they're pretty based.
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
70KB, 900x900px
>>132354096

>Millions of gunfags in the city

We are talking about relevant information here, not you and your soccer mom friends at the indoor pistol range.
>>
Bump for the south
>>
>>132355366
It's almost noon so probably the mint juleps have people face planted already until it's time to wake up for the fireworks.
>>
>>132350895
>Texas joined with the regards of the south.
Give us Oklahoma and New Mexico and we will gladly fuck off from all your issues.
Make Texas a Republic Again.
>>
>>132350895
Anyone from the Midwest knows....
We are armed to the teeth.
>>
>>132354096

>my dinky little 9mm is going to beat a bunch of rednecks with AR-15s and MG3s
>>
I think OP has to put the rules out there because its different. First, why are they fighting? total annihilation or for supremacy? Second, do they have the real armies and bases in those areas + loyal to them, or just those unmanned bases? this is potentially a fun argument to have but the autist in me says we need to establish parameters lol
>>
>>132355898

>we need to establish parameters

Why must nerds ruin everything?
>>
>>132355736
>thinks blue suburbs aren't full of more rednecks than half of a Trumptard state

Meth is really hard on you guys huh?
>>
>>132350895
We'd actually see a series of proxy wars in the south and west since OH and PA are too powerful to confront each other directly
>>
Montana got a lot of nukes. Every state in the west had cowboys with semi automatic weapons. West would win.
>>
>>132351801
Said it before I could. Even without Texas the New Confederacy would be a fortress.
>>
>>132351782
as a North Dakota anon I just want to explain. Those blue counties are Indian Reservations and shouldn't even count >:(
>>
>>132351193
This.
>>
>>132356518
Why would PA and OH confront each other anyway? What's there really to fight about, especially if we're to war against foreign regions?

I'd be much more concerned with steering clear of WV hill people.
>>
Dumbfuckistan would win no doubts.
>>
>entire thread is southerners masterbating
why are they such stupid arrogant faggots?
>>
>>132356769
since military are from everywhere, you can't really consider them in this.
>>
>>132350895
>>132350895
Strategically the Northeast has the best position. It has to defend 2 states against the 3 states contacting it.
>>
>>132350895
> Delaware
> Maryland
> South
>>
>132356933
This. I am surprised Fargo hasn't gone blue yet.
>>
>>132350895
Reflect on the fact that the last Civil War was basically all those regions against the orange.
>>
>>132357659
That's mainly because of the lakes to minimize the danger of Canadians fucking things up.
>>
>>132350895
OFFICIAL REGION POWER RANKING:
1. Midwest
>+ Red pilled
>++ White
2. Northeast
>- Not Red pilled
>++ White
3. South
>+ Red pilled
>- - Not white
4. West
>- Not red pilled
>- - Not white
>>
File: 19.png (52KB, 628x575px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
52KB, 628x575px
>>132350895

>Tfw Massachusetts fag

Face it. We got the money, we got the power, only the west coast could put up a good fight. The rest of the country should pick a side or risk getting raped and pillaged.
>>
>>132357262
>Why would PA and OH confront each other anyway?
My post was assuming the regional split is like OP's pic
>>
>>132350895
> Maryland
> Delaware
> South
Really?
>>
>>132358879
Mason-dixon line
>>
>>132358642
I think in reality you'd see things split up regionally rather than along state lines. For a while, there was a real movement to split PA and have a new state called West PA. Considering the obvious strategic value for the people there in allying with Ohio over fucking NJ or NY or MA, or whatever, I think that's the sort of thing you'd wind up seeing.
>>
>Implying the State of Jefferson wouldn't tell the rest of the West to fuck off.
>>
>>132358428
I thought midwest was nigger infested as well.
>>
>>132359029

I live in DC and I'm surrounded by blacks, gays and liberals who live inside their own bubble.

The true south doesn't even begin 3/4 through VA, fuck a Mason-Dixon line.
>>
>>132350895

>Delaware
>the south

We fought for the union motgerfuckers don't tread on me RREEEEEE

In all seriousness though, Delaware is part of the northeast
>>
>>132362003
They have big Somali zones and stuff but most if it is empty farmland, bored drug addicted white people, and super Jesus white people.
>>
File: 1499175473585.png (50KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
1499175473585.png
50KB, 400x232px
>>132350895
This is what the next civil war will look like.

Democrat Resistance is in actuality a minority and will never have a national majority. They will take over a few states, drive out all non-combatants and pro-America citizens, and demand power over the country.

They will lose spectacularly; the Crux of their plan is for international assistance and troops to fight on their behalf against the US; they'll be completely abandoned by all nations. The UN will attempt to broker a peace deal and smuggle in arms and ammo, which will get them a severe reprieve from Congress and White House: cancellation of funding for 3 years and diplomats visas revoked for two years.

The Democrat Resistance will die off quickly. Battles repeatedly lost. Suicides will be looked on as virtuous. Crime (as normal people define it) up 800%, economic collapse within one week in all Resistance states, famine and diseases rampant - cannibalizing the aborted and disabled considered acceptable. Populations in those states will be diminished by 90%, if that.

No Democrats running in 2020 elections due to inability to garner signatures to get on the ballots.
>>
>>132364052
this
democrats would control cities which would immediately be cordoned off
military and majority police are conservative
lots of spooks and intel officers are democrats but they can't really do much on the ground if they don't have effective soldiers
minorities and white trash would begin looting right away and democrats would not be able to control their own population centers effectively
EU countries would support the liberals but wouldn't be able to give anything but money
surprise surprise, throwing money at a problem doesn't help
a conservative vs. liberal civil war would turn into a conservative victory and the Obama administration was well aware of this, that's why they went after preppers, the 2nd amendment, and used both the IRS and NSA to fuck with conservatives
>>
>>132350895
The South.

>genuine hard bastards instead of numales
>more guns than people
>brought up to hunt and shoot
>want revenge for 1865
>most of the US military is made up of Southern White males
>intense heat and humidity
>>
>>132352019
If that happened you wouldn't be a dem you retard
>>
>>132352828
Top 5 military bases
>Fort Bragg (NC)
>Fort Campbell (Kentucky)
>Fort Hood (Texas)
>Fort Lewis McChord (Washington)
>Fort Benning (Georgia)
>>
>>132350895
The western regional would disqualify them from further activity. LA, SF, Portland, Seattle would be under siege and disappear. Proally take Vancouver for good measure
>>
>>132351909
Can confirm.

I live in PA, and I don't know a single household without a gun. Mind you I'm not country. I'm in upper middle class suburbs outside Pittsburgh
>>
>>132351782
> when you live in a small blue dot in a heavily read state.

i had more faith in Lexington Kentucky
>>
>>132351085

Nah. You lard asses will be the first to go. Texas would carry you until it went its own way.
>>132351171
The shit tier ones.

If your talking military bases the west would dominate. But the nukes in the Dakotas will probably hold everyone for ransom. But the West especially California and Nevada has that as well.

The west would bulldoze everything west of the Mississippi then settle into a cold war of sorts with the East. Eventually ramping up and pushing the east into the Appalachian mountains. Any invading army hitting the Rockies would be stopped ass cold in the mountain passes. Any large movements in the deserts would be tracked and harassed endlessly. Scorched earth would be applied there.

>>132355736

>redneck takes a chew break on patrol.
>gets popped in the neck with a .22
>he starts choking on his own blood and chew.
>last vision is of some skinny twink running off with his gun.

Your gun ultimately doesn't mean shit if someone gets the drop on you.
>>
>>132350895
Quick war: South

Protracted war of attrition: Midwest

Cold war of behind scenes trickery: North East

Peace time takeover by immigrant replacement: West
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.