[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holohoax

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 39

Was she real?
>>
Yes, it is a well stablished fact that Jeff built a time machine saved her and married her.
>>
>>132349155
This
>>
God I wish she was.
>>
>>132349155
Who's Jeff?
>>
>>132349519
>he's never listened to TAOTS
welcome newfriend, you're here forever
>>
There was one Auschwitz surviver in my city. She only told us that they were forced to work to exhaustions. Never mentioned executions, or experiments etc.
>>
>>132349647
>uses acronym instead of the actual name
wew
>>
>>132349820
>Newfags wanting to be spoon fed
>>
>>132349295
How so?
>>
File: jesuit-jews-truth.jpg (516KB, 1776x1209px) Image search: [Google]
jesuit-jews-truth.jpg
516KB, 1776x1209px
>>132348571
Don't worry about the holocaust being true or not, the whole matter about the Jews is a smokescreen to make Protestants forget about Kulturkampf
>>
>>132349820
>loses the war
wew
>>
>>132348571
>she
>>
>>132348571
i bet this is what Lauren Southern looks like without the blonde hair dye.
>>
>>132349973
>also loses the war
wew
>>
>>132349647
>TAOTS

One job
>>
>>132349973
delet
>>132349900
Pump "TAOTS" and "Anne Frank time travel" into a search engine of your choice and show me where it shows up
>>
>>132348571
THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED
WAS BORNED WITH ROSES IS HER EYES
>>
>>132350159
not really, if you're enemies get cuba, you win
>>
you are going against someone who die 100 years ago?

you dense motherfuckers drumpfkins
>>
>>132350265
AND THEN THEY BURIED HER ALIVE
ONE EVENING 1945
WITH JUST HER SISTER AT HER SIDE
AND ONLY WEEKS BEFORE THE GUNS
ALL CAME AND RAINED ON EVERYONE
>>
>>132348571
She was real. The book is a fake.
>>
The funniest thing is people use her as an example of the cruelties of the holocaust, but she actually died from fucking typhus which fits perfectly into the holohoax theories.
>>
>>132348571
Yes this girl obviously existed but the diary is a proven fraud.
>>
>>132350265
>>132350332
>it's shitty indie music
I regret ever asking
>>
>>132350332
NOW SHES A LITTLE BOY IN SPAIN, PLAYING PIANOS FILLED WITH FLAMES
>>
When will they Invent time travel??
>>
>>132350537
Lmao. Go listen to your shitty "guns and trucks and beer and Jesus"
>>
File: frlrq5gg.png (68KB, 1153x987px) Image search: [Google]
frlrq5gg.png
68KB, 1153x987px
>>132350537
>shitty
>>
>>132348571
would
>>
>>132350657
Tomorrow, if not then, then the next day.
>>
>>132350713
Don't listen to him, let's go back to /mu/. Where our opinions are backed up
>>
>>132350713
They sound like whiny hipsters in some Gentrified block in New York.
>>132350665
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KUTa6P6lM
>>
>>132350367
If she was, she would've been alive after the war and known they had picked her as the author of this fake diary.
>>
File: see.png (33KB, 701x261px) Image search: [Google]
see.png
33KB, 701x261px
>>132350211
Literally the first result
>>
>has been said that there are entries in the diary in ballpoint pen. Is that correct?
No, that is not correct. All the diary entries are written in various types of ink and (coloured) pencil, not in ballpoint. The document analysis by the Netherlands Forensic Institute showed that the main part of the diary and the loose sheets were written in grey-blue fountain pen ink. In addition, Anne also used thin red ink, green and red coloured pencils and black pencil for her annotations: not ballpoint. Nevertheless, the allegation can still regularly be seen on extreme right-wing websites and elsewhere that the diary of Anne Frank is written in ballpoint pen. Sneering remarks are made about "A. Frank the ballpoint girl," and it is pointed out that the ballpoint pen only came into common use in Europe after the Second World War. The conclusion forced by this allegation is that the texts in the diary could not have been written by Anne Frank herself.
Annotation sheets
The origin of the "ballpoint myth" is the four-page report that the Federal Criminal Police Office (the Bundeskriminalamt or BKA) in Wiesbaden, which was published in 1980. In this investigation into the types of paper and ink used in the diary of Anne Frank it is stated that "ballpoint corrections" had been made on some loose sheets. The BKA’s task was to report on all the texts found among the diaries of Anne Frank, and therefore also on the annotations that were made in Anne’s manuscripts after the war. However, the Dutch investigation by the Forensic Institute in the mid-1980’s shows that writing in ballpoint is only found on two loose pages of annotations, and that these annotations are of no significance for the actual content of the diary. They were clearly placed between the other pages later. The researchers of the Forensic Institute also concluded
>>
>>132350964
Wow I actually love this. Thanks for the intro.
>>
>>132349155
/thread
Shortly after he learnt that the holohoax was fake and killed himself. This is why no NMH albums have come out in the last 20 years.
>>
>>132350512
Who was she really then? Were all events in the diary made up?
>>
>>132351201
that the handwriting on these two annotation sheets differs from the writing in the diary "to a far-reaching degree." Photos of these loose annotation sheets are included in the NIOD’s publication (see The Diary of Anne Frank: The Revised Critical Edition, 2003, pages 168 and 170). In 1987, a Mr Ockelmann from Hamburg wrote that his mother had written the annotation sheets in question. Mrs Ockelmann was a member of the team that carried out the graphological investigation into the writings of Anne Frank around 1960.

In short: the "ballpoint myth" is easy to disprove. The careless wording of the BKA report from 1980 – a report that for the rest in no way challenges the authenticity of the diary – or at any rate its openness to several interpretations, has taken on a life of its own in extreme right-wing circles. The "ballpoint myth" is based on the simple fact that, around 1960, two annotation sheets with ballpoint writing were inserted between the original pages. These texts were written by a graphological researcher, and are not included in any edition of the diary (apart from the Critical Edition, where photos of the annotation sheets are reproduced). In July 2006, the BKA found it necessary to state in a press release that the 1980 investigation cannot be used to call the authenticity of the diary into doubt.

http://www.annefrank.org/ImageVaultFiles/id_14671/cf_21/tenquestions_en.PDF
>>
>>132351145
I mean (In) The Aeroplane Over the Sea and how it would be related to Anne Frank of all things.
>>
What would be the point of forging Anne Frank's diary? She didn't even die in a gas chamber according to the official narrative.
>>
>>132351260
Jeff is alive, just too busy banging Anne
>ywn cum in her face
>>
>>132351409
It's the same theory. Jeff Mangum is the guy who wrote that song.
>>
>>132350665
Nah he's right it's fucking utter garbage
>>
>>132351605
But my fee fees :(
>>
>>132350045
I know you're joking but LS does have dark hair roots much like Lana Lokteff
>>
>>132351362
(((the BKA)))
>>
>>132348571
doubt it
>>
File: fuck me.jpg (39KB, 591x268px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.jpg
39KB, 591x268px
>>132351572
I think I'm fucking blind.
>>
>>132348571
I wish, she's a fucking qt, Just wanna fuck her brains out desu.
>>
File: IMG_8155.gif (55KB, 498x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8155.gif
55KB, 498x374px
>>132348571
Yes. There are offcial documents describing her arrest and confianment.
>>
>>132352325
Where can i see these? Are they german documents from the time or were they post-war fabrications?
>>
>>132351362
>source: (((annefrank.org)))
>>
File: IMG_2741.jpg (65KB, 1024x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.jpg
65KB, 1024x994px
>>132351694
You can have mine
>>
File: IMG_9026.jpg (130KB, 1024x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9026.jpg
130KB, 1024x816px
>>132352564
You say it like if official and fabrication were exclusive adjetives.
>>
>>132352790
Yes, because them being "offical" doesn't mean they're true.
>>
File: Bulldozer.jpg (60KB, 590x396px) Image search: [Google]
Bulldozer.jpg
60KB, 590x396px
>>132348571
Yes. She and her entire family were sent to Auschwitz in the middle of the holocaust. Her mother died first from starvation, because she had been feeding her rations to her daughters. Anne and her sister were sent to Bergen Belsen where they died from typhus in the camp hospital. Otto Frank also contracted typhus, but survived and was liberated by the Russians from Auschwitz hospital.

Ever seen pic related? We've all seen in it every WW2 textbook or documentary ever. What do you see here? Proof of the holocaust, right?

WRONG.

What you see is a picture of a soldier in British uniform at Bergen-Belsen. All of those Jews died from typhus/starvation AFTER it had been liberated and quarantined during the two months they were in British custody.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
http://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp. The 50,000 Jews who died there (14,000 of whom died in British custody) were not deliberately genocided. They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic and Anne Frank.

This is what Josef Kramer, Assistant Commandant of Auschwitz and "the butcher of Belsen" attested to at his trial:
>I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.
http://www.bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement

That is your holocaust. A lot of Jews dying from typhus and starvation near the end of the war. No government conspiracy, no gassings, no 6 million.
>>
>>132353051
what is your take on the Posen speeches then? Fake? Misunderstood?
Himmler explicitly speaks of the genocide of the Jews, something which had not been previously done by a representative of the Nazi party up until this point:[15]

I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.' And then they turn up, the upstanding 80 million Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. They say the others are all swines, but this particular one is a splendid Jew. But none has observed it, endured it. Most of you here know what it means when 100 corpses lie next to each other, when there are 500 or when there are 1,000. To have endured this and at the same time to have remained a decent person — with exceptions due to human weaknesses — has made us tough, and is a glorious chapter that has not and will not be spoken of. Because we know how difficult it would be for us if we still had Jews as secret saboteurs, agitators and rabble-rousers in every city, what with the bombings, with the burden and with the hardships of the war. If the Jews were still part of the German nation, we would most likely arrive now at the state we were at in 1916 and 17 [...]
>>
>>132353051
>They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic and Anne Frank.

But why were they sent there if there was no genocide against Jews?
>>
>>132353380
Look up meaning of ausrotten and vernichtung. You can see from the first sentence he is talking about evacuation. IF the speech is even original and authentic.

Back to work.
>>
File: rlymakethnk.png (23KB, 872x344px) Image search: [Google]
rlymakethnk.png
23KB, 872x344px
>>132354151
>>
>>132350657
they already always will have done whenever it is, thus ending all meaningful linear time and creating a permanent timeless now where nothing is ever as it seems and people throw ducks at balloons.
>>
>>132349914
Interesting image but it's a diversion. The synagogue of Satan from Revelation is the whole Jewish race (because Israel is the church).
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.
>>
>>132356110

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye
>>
File: happy 4th of july pol.png (751KB, 511x850px) Image search: [Google]
happy 4th of july pol.png
751KB, 511x850px
>>132356245
Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too
>>
File: 1437892771839.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1437892771839.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
>>132356110
easy there jeff
>>
>>132356292

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.
>>
>>132349907
Succ
>>
File: 1490666233045.jpg (928KB, 1269x1687px) Image search: [Google]
1490666233045.jpg
928KB, 1269x1687px
>>132356335

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.
>>
>>132356440

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*
>>
>>132350657
in 2 hours
>>
>>132356292
more plz
>>
File: 1481620236102.jpg (449KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1481620236102.jpg
449KB, 827x1169px
>>132353547
for the same reason US sent US-Jap Citizens to internment camps
>>
>>132356738

That's the whole copypasta nigga
>>
>>132353547
Same reason the Americans put Japanese in camps. 20 years previously jews had tried to stage a communist revolution in Germany. And the Soviets were mostly jews. That's who they were fighting against in WW2.
>>
>>132353547
to stop them from jewing around in european governments. HItler was planning to deport them once the war ended
>>
>>132348571
>contracted typhus in the concentration camp
>was taken by the germans to a medical center
>not just tossing her in the gas chamber like they allegedly did to all the other jews

hmm really makes me think
>>
>>132356738

You some greentext I made for /his/?

I'll post it if y'all want read it.
>>
>>132357162

Bergen-Belsen had no gas chambers so no it doesn't.
>>
File: 1a9.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1a9.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>132356110
>>132356245
>>132356292
>>132356335
>>132356440
>>132356476
what the fuck am I reading
>>
File: who_could_it_be.webm (598KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
who_could_it_be.webm
598KB, 480x360px
>>132348571
>>132348571
FACT - the Franks hid in the attic of a building simply to avoid paying rent, not because the Nazis were rounding up Jews

Jews moved to Eastern Europe in droves because they heard they could save money
>>
Lurker here. Do many /pol/ posters unironically like Aeroplane?
>>
>>132357503

The greatest piece of content this morally repugnant excuse for a board has ever produced
>>
File: Wheat's Tigers.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Wheat's Tigers.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>132349155

Indeed, I did with a little help from some boys in striped pajamas.

Anne and I have four kids and live on a /comfy/ farm in Georgia
>>
>>132354305
Pol btfo
>>
>>132357703

It's meh-tier tbqh
>>
>>132348571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiI1SxOYuo

Yes
>>
File: le_merchant_gold.jpg (360KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
le_merchant_gold.jpg
360KB, 1162x850px
>>132351201
pen-shmen, that is a smokescreen to hide the fact that novelist Meyer Levin, the TRUE author of the text, had to sue Otto Frank for a share of the royalties after the book proved to be a huge un-anticipated best seller.
>>
>>132362643
Not even close.
>>
File: kill jews man.png (106KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
kill jews man.png
106KB, 354x363px
>>132348571
She was real... in my mind.
>>
>>132362823
Wow. Sauce plz.
>>
>>132348571
She's so hot I'd love to fuck her in her cozy backroom so hard.
>>
>>132349973
>being this irrelevant of a country but talk shit like a leaf
wew
>>
File: Anne 'bout to pop.png (1MB, 1010x1501px) Image search: [Google]
Anne 'bout to pop.png
1MB, 1010x1501px
>>132363379

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks
>ywn help Anne pull herself off of you as she moans in a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain
>ywn try and calm her as she begins to panic
>ywn see her clench her teeth as the contractions start to roll through her body
>ywn sooth her skin with a wet rag as the sweat rolls down her face, mixing with the tears that run from freely from her beautiful blue eyes
>ywn hear her grunting and realize she can only hold back her urge to scream for so long and she'll wake up the whole city
>thinkfast.jpg
>ywn French kiss Anne as she breathes in to shriek
>she will never feel an instant sense of relief for a few short moments
>ywn promise to kiss her passionately if she doesn't scream
>ywn kiss her and rub her stomach to relieve her aches with each contraction
>ywn feel Anne biting down your lip as she pushes, tearing the skin off bit by bit
>ywn have both your lips and hands locked with hers as Margot delivers the baby
>ywn pull your mouth from hers, your lips bleeding profusely, and kiss her rosy cheeks, leaving a very wet and very red mark on them
>ywn sit in the bed with Anne, holding the baby together, soaking your pants in her blood
>ywn have your seemingly endless moment of tranquility be disrupted by Edith complaining that you two completely ruined the bedsheets and that she'll never be able to get them clean
>"Oy gevalt, you two could've at least cleared the bed BEFORE bringing my first grandchild into the world on it! Made my job a little easier."
>ywn help Anne out of the bed while Edith tries her best to wash them
>ywn ignore the pain and kiss Anne on the mouth again, leaving her lips red as if coated with the brightest French lipstick

feelsbadman
>>
(((Anne Frank)))
>>
>>132363961

Stale meme just like your flag
>>
>>132348571
>Was she real?
Real? Yes. Wrote all that bullshit in the best-selling book? No.
>>
>>132364082
>>132363896
All your arguments are now folly.
>>
>>132364192

Shoo shoo Hitlerboo
>>
File: Gen.-Armistead-CSA.jpg (146KB, 492x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gen.-Armistead-CSA.jpg
146KB, 492x800px
>>132363896

Oh yeah, and reminder that Anne Frank would still be alive if Lee had taken Cemetery Ridge on the first day.
>>
Fucking Jews. There are always two or three of them in the roof or the crawl space or down the back of your sofa stealing your loose change.
I wish Hitler had of done something about them but at least the good guy commies and allies killed a few hundred thousand with their indiscriminate bombing.
>>
>>132363961
>>132364082
>>132364192
Holy shit the ride you boys just took didn't go unnoticed. Bravo
>>
>>132364695
That copypasta was glorious.

...it was copypasta right?
>>
>>132364751

How's wifi in Australia?
>>
>>132364947

I wrote it for /his/ earlier today
>>
Her father wrote the book, but she was still killed by Nazi's
>>
>>132363202
actually, year after year, more and more smokescreen is being produced about the Meyer Levin Otto Frank lawsuit, many web pages have misleading conclusions and unsupported assertions, it is so easy to produce that now.

At the very start, Frank convinced Levin that they should nor argue in court about the Sacred Text of the Diary itself, since that would kill the golden goose for both of them.
So Levin produced a "dramatization" play, and "published" a mimiographed edition in only a few hundred "copies", a stapled sheaf of papers. They also claimed this "play" was actually staged once by (((Israeli Soldiers))) I kid you not. (At least one performance was probably required by the suit)
This is what they argued about in Court, and it is what Frank said he would pay Levin 50K as an agreed settlement.
>>
>>132364947

Wait you're talking about >>132363896 right?

>>132356110 >>132356245 >>132356292 >>132356335 >>132356440 >>132356476 has been around for since been around since last year.
>>
>>132365482
here is a link to start, although it is a machine translated page from a Russian article, more links at the bottom of the page.

https://archive.org/details/DiaryOfAnneFrankAMixOfFraudAndDescriptionsOfFemaleGenitalia
>>
>>132348571
Yes there are real records, but as far as I know most pictures and videos are absolutely fake.

Or at the least her father is a real person, who served in the Imperial German Army during the First World War.
>>
>>132365665
I was referring to a certain pasta that pops up about General Lee and how his defeat led to the death of Anne Frank.

Like >>132091074
>>
>>132348571
Real person
Debatable book
She died of typhus (HMMMM)

Oy vey
>>
>>132365957

Her father was a legit war hero. When he was arrested, a Gestapo officer supposedly looked at his collection of medals and saluted him out of reflex.

Too bad he lost his nerve in later life and decided to cower in an attic instead of joining the fight against the Germans. If Anne had joined the Dutch Resistance, even if she died the same horrible way, she would at least have gone down as a hero. Someone who stood up to their tyranny rather than being run over by it.
>>
>>132365094
Nice try
>>
>>132366048

Oh yeah, that was me.

I'm certain if Lee and those under his command were given a window to view the future and see the death and destruction the out-of-control Union government was destined to cause (both directly and indirectly), they would have swept the Union from Cemetery Ridge on the first day and not stopped until they had taken Washington.
>>
File: robert e lee mort kunstler.jpg (174KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
robert e lee mort kunstler.jpg
174KB, 1024x896px
>>132366048
>>132366881

"I can only say that while I have considered the preservation of the constitutional power of the General Government to be the foundation of our peace and safety at home and abroad, I yet believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people, not only essential to the adjustment and balance of the general system, but the safeguard to the continuance of a free government. I consider it as the chief source of stability to our political system, whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it. I need not refer one so well acquainted as you are with American history, to the State papers of Washington and Jefferson, the representatives of the federal and democratic parties, denouncing consolidation and centralization of power, as tending to the subversion of State Governments, and to despotism."

The man basically predicted the rise of the Amerikan Empire and the tragic fallout that would result from it.
>>
>>132350211

i never asked for this.
>>
File: what am i supposed to feel?.jpg (68KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
what am i supposed to feel?.jpg
68KB, 546x550px
This thread went from Jeff Mangum, to run-of-the-mill Holocaust denial, to erotic pregnant Anne Frank fantasies, to lamenting the fall of the Confederacy.
>>
>>132352564

If they were fabricated they would have said she was gassed.

Anne Frank was a real girl. She went to Aushowitz, got sick, and was relocated to anouther camp

This was during the height of the alleged extermination program, never heard anyone explain why the germans were treating her for typhus in a hospital
>>
File: american revolution.jpg (458KB, 700x1122px) Image search: [Google]
american revolution.jpg
458KB, 700x1122px
>>132368712

Feel whatever you want. It's your right as an American on our nation's birthday no less.
>>
>>132369277

Height of the Holocaust was 1942-43 (Aktion Reinhard). They actually stopped gassings altogether after November of '44 because the Russians were closing in.
>>
>>132348571
>>>/x/
>>
>>132370076

/his/ is where this started actually
>>
File: girl-its-wednesday-17507845.png (114KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
girl-its-wednesday-17507845.png
114KB, 500x522px
>>132368712
Who's Jeff Magnum
>>
>>132348571
Kind of, she was based on a strong proud black girl. Revisionist history whitewashed her, Her real name was Aneiqufah Franklyn. Everyone knows the primary victims of the holocaust were Black Women. Get woke.
>>
File: Anne Frank copypasta.jpg (2MB, 1956x3803px) Image search: [Google]
Anne Frank copypasta.jpg
2MB, 1956x3803px
>>132371418

He's the reason pregnant Anne Frank fetishes exist
>>
>>132348571
"they" wrote the whole bible, who's to say they couldn't come up with a simple diary
>>
File: kekked.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
kekked.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>132371900

>digits are literally 1900

Well can't argue with that.

I actually knew a half-Jewish, half black girl in high school who had Anne Frank's hair style for some reason
>>
>>132356110
Dew it
>>
She was real. Her pervert father murdered her then wrote a Nazi snuff porn LARP about it.
>>
She would have been a qt if the idiots didn't gas her
>>
>>132349519
Magnum Dong
>>
>>132357562
But Holland is in Western Europe?
>>
File: richard jordan gettysburg.jpg (67KB, 657x1000px) Image search: [Google]
richard jordan gettysburg.jpg
67KB, 657x1000px
>>132374148

I would if I had a time machine, 20 good men from Armistead's brigade, and a crateload of rifles
>>
>>132356110
Thanks, doc.
>>
>>132376861

You're welcome Davy Jones
>>
>>132348571
mfv I'am actually married with Ann Prank right now..... Whait a minute... I've been Jewed
>>
>>132377888

If legit post pics, also do you have any kids?
>>
anne frank hentai is the hentai-master race
>>
>>132378301

We need to find the /d/rawfag who did it and crowdfund a full-length pregnant Anne Frank manga.
>>
>>132350992
Cash payments to keep her quiet. Or her dying for a unrelated reason.
>>
>>132350992

I'm pretty sure even if Anne had done something incredibly socially inappropriate post-war to justify not coming forward (like eloping with a former German soldier or something), she would've had a hard time keeping it a secret. Like her neighbors looking at her or her kids and noticing the uncanny resemblance.
>>
>>132378916

I'm pretty surprised there have never been any cases of imposters claiming either to be Anne Frank or an unacknowledged child born to her.

Anastasia Romanov had close to a dozen imposters.
>>
File: Anne Frank.png (349KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Anne Frank.png
349KB, 900x900px
>>132348571

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H87FGFMM2PE
>>
>>132381135

I fucking love that show.

The Civil War on Drugs is the best film on the War Between the States since Gods and Generals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDcKwNzykWM
>>
>>132379410
(((They))) probably made her up. If not she would've been identified like you said.
>>
File: 1488084454550.jpg (30KB, 302x425px) Image search: [Google]
1488084454550.jpg
30KB, 302x425px
>>
File: Hitler Dance Party.gif (183KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Dance Party.gif
183KB, 200x200px
>>132381355

Yeah, it was pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9DajKjOr4M
>>
>>132382309

Am I the only one who noticed he's standing in front of a Soviet tank?
>>
>>132356110
Took you long enough.
>>
>>132382947

>Footage captured at the fall of Berlin 1945. (Colorized).
>>
>>132348571
>time to hide darling, Anne.
>yes, anon. Let's hide.
>it's so cold here anon, can I please hold you.
>yes. Please
>you feel warm, anon. Ummm.
>you feel soft, Anne...really soft.
>rub my body, anon.
>I don't know if I can...I'll just get too excited.
>just do it. Make me feel safe.
>mmm mmm
>shhhhhhhhh
>mmm mmm godmmmm
>your ass feel so nice and soft.
>let me touch your cock, anon. Please baby.
>yes, Anne. Please

>>
>>132348571
I want to fuck this juden whore so badly... Damn. Is it morally wrong to be attracted to dead little jewish girl?
>>
>>132384406
Don't know about wrong or right, but I can tell you it's pretty common.
>>
>>132384406
No. I want to fuck her too. Was thinking about cumming on a pic of her. It's wrong but I know I'll cum hard.
>>
>>132384406
As long as she's a corpse :)
>>
File: Anne Frank_001.jpg (340KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Anne Frank_001.jpg
340KB, 687x1117px
>>132384170

9 months later...

>"Anon, my stomach is so big now, I don't think I'll fit under these covers anymore."
>"You're right, come downstairs. Let's give the master bed a try."
>"Okay."
>>
>>132348571
looks plastic
>>
Her father wrote most of not all of "her" story.
>>
>>132384406
I think you'll manage to piss off pretty much every group of people in the world
>>
>>132350287
Thanks for handing over guam and the SW like a little bitch, pedro
>>
>>132386818

So basically Life of Brian all over again?
>>
>>132349750
>forced to work to exhaustion

What a non Jew would call a regular 8 hour shift.
>>
>>132390484

I dunno, I'm pretty sure running a global conspiracy takes a lot of work.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.