[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the price of entertainment commodities like TVs, junk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tv-m-tile-320x220.jpg (7KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
tv-m-tile-320x220.jpg
7KB, 320x220px
Why is the price of entertainment commodities like TVs, junk food, stylish clothes etc going down, but the price of essential things like food, education, baby supplies, are going UP? How does that make sense?
>>
(((guess)))
>>
Because Jews.
>>
People don't need entertainment commodities, but they need essential things.
>>
>>132347976

Came here to say this. Basic supply and demand.
>>
>>132347840
Supply and demand. When your food and rent are expensive you cannot afford useless shit.
>>
>>132348050

But what more than food and a roof over your head do you even need?

This past year I got my own place. Spent a ton of cash on comfyness and tech.

For what purpose? It's all going to get obsolete and I'm going to die and rot.
>>
>>132347840
>>132348035
> baby supplies

They don't want you having babies.
>>
>>132347840
Call me when i can get a 65" OLED for $1500 or less.
>>
>>132347840
Subsidies cause prices to go up. Get the bitch ass government out of those industries, allow the market to equilibrate prices and food, education, and healthcare will decrease in price over time as you get inefficiencies out of their respection production.
>>
File: aXm3559xjU.jpg (44KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm3559xjU.jpg
44KB, 650x650px
>>132347840
Bread and circus.
The collapse of society is coming soon.
>>
File: 22823-7860-28991.jpg (181KB, 563x821px) Image search: [Google]
22823-7860-28991.jpg
181KB, 563x821px
>>132347840
It's all a big scheme by the Jew to keep lower-class people fat, stupid, and sedentary.
>>
>>132347840
long story short
its because we export as much food as we can to feed the slaves that assemble those tvs and stuff.
plus we export it to destroy their farmers because we are cheaper.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.