[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stay in the US military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: poster12.jpg (107KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
poster12.jpg
107KB, 382x497px
Alright lads, I've been in for over 3 years now, and am thinking about re-upping. I hate my country & everything it stands for at this point, but the training I get will come in handy for when the country collapses and the race war starts. I also have $20,000 of student loan debt that can be payed off if I re-enlist.

Here's the kicker (no pun intended): I don't want to die fighting for the Jews in the middle of some god forsaken desert and leave my people to be enslaved, raped & murdered by shitskins that keep coming here in record numbers and overtaking our white population.

Is a war going to happen in the next couple years? Should i temporarily enslave myself to the military Jew, in order to be freed of the student loan Jew? Also, valuable training.

What do /pol/?
>>
>>132346847
>Should I stay in the US military?
No you will end up as a pawn for the Government and you should serve the people not the state.
>>
>>132346847
If you cant find a job,stay in the us military.If you can find another job dont stay.
>>
File: tanssinkanssalukkien.jpg (24KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tanssinkanssalukkien.jpg
24KB, 500x376px
Stay in the military, get as high a position as possible and pretend to be the most pro-U.S. government guy that exists.

Then betray them at the most crucial moment.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.