[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the real cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491143141272.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491143141272.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
/pol/, serious question here.
why the fuck is IDpol and neo-liberalistic corporatism so cancer.

destroying culture, putting races, classes and genders against eachother

destroying carefully crafted traditional craftmanships for soulless imitations of items.

trying to instal UBI together with automatation to make the efficienty go more smoothly (and more soulles), and to enslave the entire human race with globalization.

why is this still here, why arent people doing anything?
>>
>>132346494
Racism is a good thing. It has enabled the identification of the caucasian race as source of all degeneracy and the gradual enrichment of their cultures to the point where they no longer exist.
>>
>>132347965
how is that a good thing? demolishing caucasian culture.
>>
>>132349548
No more gay rights propaganda
No more tranny rights propaganda
No more spread of degenerate western culture to other countries with such 'features' as open marriages, stronk independent womyn etc
>>
>>132349670
I find it astounding many of you flags can never see the bigger pictures.
>>
>>132349670
you are implying that neo-liberalism = western culture while if i look at the netherlands it tells you otherwise:

randtstad: uncultured shapeless buildings and women walk around like aristocrats, corporatist 9 hour workdays and depression and burnouts are rampant together with medicine used

brabant (south netherlands): many small villages who use traditional ways of living, people are more happy and social and traditional craftmanships are far more present and appreciated.

white culture is far diffrent then what vile disease came from israel.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.