[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why Jamaicans do not like American Niggers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Jamacia.jpg (88KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jamacia.jpg
88KB, 1280x1024px
Will someone explain to me why Jamaicans do not like American Niggers

Most of the Jamaicans I have known either have an advanced degree or work 2 jobs
In college with a Jamaican friend I had asked if he was going to join the Black Engineering Society

He got very offended and told me he was Caribbean
WTF
>>
>>132345823
Hedonism resort. Highly recommend
>>
>>132345823
Jamaicans have better accent
>>
File: SuccessfulNigger.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SuccessfulNigger.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>132345823
>>132345823
casue niggers don;t like other niggers
because they are niggers and know how shitty niggers are

you fucking nigger
>>
File: queen jamaica.jpg (38KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
queen jamaica.jpg
38KB, 400x337px
>>132345823
>>
>>132345823
>Advanced degree in Jamaica

Then again it might not be worse than American education
>>
I recently spent a week in Minneapolis and it redpilled me on American niggers. For anyone who doesn't know, Minneapolis is a big refugee spot and there are a SHITLOAD of Somalians there. Anyway, regardless of the /pol/ memes on refugees, the Somalians were for the most part very well behaved. A majority were dressing business casual and were doing their best to jump into American hard-working values. I ended up having no problem coexisting with so many of them.

You can ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS tell which niggers are American, though, and NOT for the better. Rockin they swag azz threadz n sheeit, almost invariably talking loudly about who azz they gon beat. It was literally night and day. Here we are, living in the land of opportunity, and almost every nigger in the world understands that, except the actual American ones, who could not give two shits.
>>
>>132347095
this - the westernized negroid cannot handle our superior culture of choice, thereby rendering them incapable of adapting so they fall back on their genetic instincts.

which just so happens to be as trashy as possible.
>>
>>132345823
this >>132346789
Jamaica is still more British influenced than Americans
no one not American really likes Americans
>>
>>132345823
They actually fought back against slave owners, they look at American blacks as weak
>>
>>132347404

How old are you?
>>
Because the USA has fucked over their black population and made them stupid.
>>
>>132345823
>Jamaican niggers: confined to an island with nothing to steal and can only smoke weed all day
>American niggers: Can roam free, chimp out, steal shit, and smoke weed all day
Obviously they are jealous of freedoms
>>
>>132345823
Even high class blacks in america hate niggers.

Everyone with money and not a leftist cuck hates niggers.

Niggers arent just negros they are all shit tier human beings
>>
>>132347095
The upper class of pre civil war Somalia is chill as fuck. The ones who could afford going to USA are most likely sons of chieftains (we wuz)
>>
I have an African immigrant co worker who has been in Canada for like 40 years and he told me that in Africa they sold all the stupidest and laziest slaves to the English so there's a superiority thing maybe
>>
>>132345823
You should come to Toronto. Jamaicans are the worst up here when it comes to crime. On par with the Somalis for sure.
>>
>>132346524
We currently have some northern dago posting daily how anything south of Tuscany is subhuman. It's the same in France, same in Mexico, same in US cities/rural. Sometimes is right, sometimes it's wrong. Of course when it comes to browns and niggers it's probably always justified. Hell I had a black Uber driver refer to a passing cab as "that african motherfucker right there."
>>
>>132347095
were you in the west bank? City center? Ceder Riverside?
>>
>>132353099

I spent a day at the Mall of Somalia down in Bloomington and was around Lowry Hill most of the time. However I also spent a day at the downtown library and that's where I first noticed the contrast of American niggers going full nigger. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an underbelly of chimpout Somalians that I missed though.
>>
>>132346789
Heh they hate that bitch more than the Clintons
>>
Blacks from Africa and Jamaica who come here are usually alright. Their parents usually raised them with high expectations, so they work hard. The ones raised in contemporary black culture are fucked.
>>
>>132345823
jamaicans come from a country torn apart by gangs and violence they go two ways.

Either they join in or supplant the gangs (like the yardies in nyc,florida and london) or they go against it completely having witnessed it growing up.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.