[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING: RED THREAT LEVEL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: dhs-threat1.jpg (30KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
dhs-threat1.jpg
30KB, 350x500px
Does anyone else remember the Color Chart Threat Levels?

Every week the that levels would change from Yellow, to Orange, to Red.

My dad actually had a fridge magnet pie chart with a clock needle you'd move to the corresponding threat level. Lol

This was mostly during the Bush Jr administration.

Now we have North Korea missile test threats weekly.

Every administration has some kind of enemy boogie man that wants to kill us; Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, North Korea, etc.

Does the government do this to keep people scared? To keep us like children asking daddy government to protect us?

The older I get, the more I realize that our governments (anywhere you live) are literally keeping us hostage & enslaved, through fear and intimidation. Is government the enemy? How can we live without government?

>INB4 Apologize in advance for the double spacing.
>>
>>132340990
>Does anyone else remember the Color Chart Threat Levels?
Yes.

>Every week the that levels would change from Yellow, to Orange, to Red.
Like clockwork.

>My dad actually had a fridge magnet pie chart with a clock needle you'd move to the corresponding threat level. Lol
Jew cuck.

>This was mostly during the Bush Jr administration.
Also a jew cuck.

>Now we have North Korea missile test threats weekly.
Paid for by jews.

>Every administration has some kind of enemy boogie man that wants to kill us; Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, North Korea, etc.
Funded by jews.

>Does the government do this to keep people scared? To keep us like children asking daddy government to protect us?
"Fear and consume" is the jewish motto.

>The older I get, the more I realize that our governments (anywhere you live) are literally keeping us hostage & enslaved, through fear and intimidation. Is government the enemy? How can we live without government?
It's too late. Even cops are outfitted with military gear. Tension is created between cops and citizens so the cops aren't afraid to fight and kill citizens. Talk back, get killed. Live in fear. Watch TV, look at ads, buy things. Welcome to america, goy.
>>
I think it might be the fault of the Jews.
>>
Yup, it's the jews
>>
File: 1499105738172.gif (23KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
1499105738172.gif
23KB, 310x760px
>>132340990
>>
>>132340990
Indeed, Jewish lords had been the bane of many other women and men who have become the same person who is not white and white children are malnourished and the lord is the only one that has the name of the lord
>>
>>132342188
Well, this thread turned into a Jew hate thread real quick.
I was just thinking about the threat color chart system and laughing.
Every 4-8 years, a new president, but the same bullshit over and over again.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (91KB, 944x442px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
91KB, 944x442px
>>132341280
>cuck cuck cuck
Tell us about it, Kevin!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.