[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0407.jpg (98KB, 736x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
98KB, 736x765px
Was Africa better off under colonial rule.
>Slavery was stopped
>Genocidial tribal war was put to an end
>Their economies were more competitive with the west
>Modern Medicine was introduced
The cons
>Belgian rule in the Congo was horrible when King Leopold owned it outright
>We stripped it of resources
>Treated the blacks like second class citizens

http://www.realclearhistory.com/2016/02/04/was_africa_better_off_under_colonial_rule_1434.html
>>
add the cons to the pros
>>
>>132340343

Kek.

>>132340271

Well, the bad parts were the rule in the Congo and the Germans in South West Africa.

For the most part, the Europeans brought stability and prosperity.
>>
>>132340271
>>We stripped it of resources
Nice meme
>>
If the Apartheid government still ran South Africa i would go on a hunting Safari there like my grand pappy used to

The south African Rand used to be worth more than the $

Now its worth around the Mexican peso
>>
>>132340271
I believe every people has a similar right to freedom.

A child however is under the custody of his parents and better off for it.

A childlike people is better off under a benevolent, capable ruler. Democracy is a bad idea if the people are generally very retarded.

For example, democracy in Europe would have been a very bad idea during the Middle Ages.

The colonization of Africa was a matter of bringing civilization to the people of Africa. Aborting this mission prematurely is the cause of many of the terrors that plague Africa to this present day.
>>
>>132340343
This
>>
>>132342547
True.

When can we expect foreign aid to repel niggers back to the Congo?
>>
File: leopoldville.jpg (92KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
leopoldville.jpg
92KB, 720x540px
>>132340271
Belgian Congo
Best Congo
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
48KB, 800x800px
>>132340271
>>
>>132342326
We did nothing wrong in SWA!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.