[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heiko Maas (German politician and fake news filter proponent)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: evdqPHs[1].jpg (164KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
evdqPHs[1].jpg
164KB, 529x352px
Heiko Maas (German politician and fake news filter proponent) is coming to my university to hold a talk titled:

>Fake news and hate speech in the social web - what the state can and MUST do against it.

I'm going to go there, help me gather some questions to ask this fuckwit
>>
>>132338544
>"Who would you kill/jail for life if you could?"
Ask some kind of softball question that is guarantee it'll start a fight. Something that will generate drama for him.

Or if he's totally gestappo, ask/say something that will make him go on a witch hunt on some liberal kike entity that will result in friendly fire and collateral damage.
>>
>>132338544
>hardpressed to find any questions
You should probably just sit down and listen.
>>
>>132338544
>asking Maas questions
It's like you want to be on a list or something.

I would be too much of a pussy to ask for the time.
>>
>>132338544
Ask him about the US first amendment and whether he thinks it helped America from not sliding into a dictatorship like Germany did back in the 1930s.
>>
>>132338544
shut it down with one of those annoying foghorns
>>
>>132338544
Disregard questions, he won't have anything of value to answer anyway. Throw eggs at him instead.
>>
>>132338544
ask him if "Deutschland Verrecke" is hate speech, considering it propagates hate against germans.
>>
>>132338544
IMO the gist of it should be that by filtering what people can and cannot see the government effectively filters what people can and cannot believe in and therefore anti fake news/hate speech laws are effectively a indoctrination programme.
>>
File: 1472462472253.jpg (28KB, 287x419px) Image search: [Google]
1472462472253.jpg
28KB, 287x419px
>>132338544
Was ist der unterschied zwischen fake news und lügenpresse?
>>
>>132341008
This
>>
Like he would EVER answering questions he doesnt want to answer. This bastich is braindead.
>>
>>132338544
Ask:
>what, specifically, qualifies as "hate speech"?
>based on what criteria is the state supposed to tell whether something is "hate speech" or not
>does something qualify as "hate speech" regardless of what group is targeted by it? E.g. would spreading hate against "old white men" count as hate speech? And if no, why not? If the answer is something about "privilege", based on what criteria does one determine if someone has "privilege" or not?
>Would Trump's tweet about Joe and Mika qualify as "hate speech"?
> --> if yes, should twitter ban this tweet from access to German users? Can German people still be well-enough informed about political events in the world if the government demands a social media platform to hide tweets from the US-president from them?
> --> if no, why not? If a German citizen tweeted something similar, would it not be regarded as "Schmähkritik"?
>>
Ask him what's the similarity with Nazis burning books that went against Nazism in the 1930's, and Germans deleting Facebook posts that go against a the views of a German political elete are.
>>
>>132338544
Just mention that the crushing of dissent is the sign of a fascist nation and have some example of people being made an example of by the state.

Germany threatened to take people's children away if they criticise refugees. Don't defend the position of people that can be framed as racists but do attack the government position. Say it's terrorism. Threatening to take children is terrorism.
Say you are more concerned with state terror than football morons commenting online.

The children story is true BTW. Germany is fascist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.