[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extra Special Daily Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

UNITED KINGDOM BTFO!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>132337901
I can't believe how hard they've fallen in the last 300 years. A world spanning empire to an island under sharia law. JUST
>>
What other flags do you see burning?

No hate. I hate what the UK has become and hope America learns something from the fall of Europe.
>>
File: theresa-sayeth.jpg (224KB, 417x326px)
theresa-sayeth.jpg
224KB, 417x326px
>>132337901
>>
>>132338199
You live in a fantasy land if you believe Europe will fall. History is doomed to repeat itself, and for better or for worse? There will be mass civil unrest and bloodshed, on both sides. Whites being as we are, we'll either go down fighting or reign victorious.
>>
File: queensguard.jpg (94KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
queensguard.jpg
94KB, 1024x576px
>>132337901
Those better be Mudslimes burning the flag and not burgers. Atleast I'd understand the former.
>>
File: IMG_4138.jpg (105KB, 767x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4138.jpg
105KB, 767x575px
>>132337901
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
>>
>>132338199
>>132339677
>>132339724
>be britcuck
>raised by a single mom
>surrounded by women
>PM is a woman
>queen is a woman
>women earn more than men
>literally a desert when it comes to males
>literally a fucking feral society
>wear a skirt to school

Literally kill yourselves my dudes, or just hope that smelly Islam can come save you. That or just let China annex you. Or let Nork nuke you.

You are literally the most cfucked country on the planet, and I cannot wait to see you complete LOSERS suffer.
>>
>>132340292
Hiding his flag I wounder why?
>>
>>132341140
gadsden is the american flag...
>>
>>132337901
You do realize that there is a murican (paper) flap below the pommy one
>>
>>132341140
The United States of America would literally annex you within 3 hours.
>>
>>132341942
That could easily be another flag goy
>>
File: 1495301311095.gif (2MB, 889x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495301311095.gif
2MB, 889x719px
>>132340292
>be american
>52% white
>only thing going for you is second amendment
>"Oh well we'll use it in the second term of our 5th nigger president"

Enjoy being South Africa when they come for the boers land or its just taken a given that America is non-white because you didn't resist at all and your official language is Spanish (Likely the latter)
>>
>>132342462
>be american
>masses of land and states that are near 95% white
>have much rural land to keep away from niggers

>br britcuck
>forced to share your cities with muslims and niggers
>literally every brit woman has been with a nigger
>your women get territorial over their little pet toy niggers

Also, America is still the whitest country on the planet you fucking limeytard. like 150 million whites here.

>be britcuck
>talks like chris martin
>emasculated faggot who wonders why his women flock to american men, black, and muslims

Also, at least we have the right to own guns to defend ourselves.

Have you paid your TV licence recently? Don't want the cops to kick down your door now, do we?
>>
File: whitebritish.png (2MB, 5080x4980px) Image search: [Google]
whitebritish.png
2MB, 5080x4980px
>>132342834
>be british
>masses of land and entire countries are near 100% white
>have much rural and city to keep away from niggers

>be american
>have federal and state system conquered by shitskins
>have two term nigger president
>have every pro-minority group in existence
>have supreme court judges, party leaders, members of the executive branch, white house officials and even ex-presidents who push anti-white legislation into reality
>52% white with unfixable birth rate
>anti-white european immigration policies

Europe is the whitest continent on the planet. There are 700 million white people here in a more densely populated area than America, but you won't talk about that will you?

Whites in America are scattered across 50 states in various degrees of conquered, their federal system IS conquered. Once state governments fall, its bye bye or Balkanization and civil war.
>>
>>132343139
>Europe is the whitest continent on the planet
was refering to countries. stop moving goalposts.

>obongo
Yeah, but at least we voted Trump. Someone who you briutcucks are terrified of so much that you want to ban him.

You're all fucking failures who live in a nanny state. You had your chance to vote Farage who was going to fix your country, deport all muslims, and remove young women's vote. But you fucking blew it because you were too cowardly and scared to be branded ''racist''. Just like you beta cucks put your heads down and done nothing when a bunch of muslims raped your kids. Literalluy the whole world thinks that british '''men''' must be so fucking weak because of this.

Now who are you left with? Some old feminist tory, and a literal fucking commie.

Also, at least we aren't getting overun by Islam. Black here are pretty much staying at 13%, andf the only people who are bredding too much are Mexicans. At least they're caucasian plus christian.
>>
>>132342462
>Minnesota
>SWEDEN from 1900-1960
So this is why Minnesota is so fucking cucked about refugees.
>>
>>132343541
>was refering to countries. stop moving goalposts.
Doesn't matter. Ignoring how unfair it is to compare given the population differences, your point is the amount of white people (150 million) in America would be of benefit - my point is, so would the 700 million white people within closer proximity to each other than Americans. You can't ignore this fact.

Statistically, you're the least white country out of countries expected to be white. You can play at numbers all you want, but if its meant to go towards a hypothetical point, you need to take in a lot of other variants, like what I mentioned - distance and proximity to each other in the case of civil war. A statistic is pretty clean and doesn't imply anything else.

America is 52% white, Britain is 91% white as of 2011. Probably 88% now.

>Yeah, but at least we voted Trump. Someone who you briutcucks are terrified of so much that you want to ban him.
Trump will not be in office forever. We voted to leave the EU which is a much more permanent solution than electing Trump, who will be out of office in 8 years, haven not committed any mass deportations or even slowed down America's decline into Mexico Part 2. Then another man will take his seat, likely a Democrat, since voters will want to make up for "Trump's mistakes" by electing yet another croney to come in for 8 years. Your system is a fucking failure and the only part of the Constitution meant to protect you from this type of situation is the Second Amendment which you won't use until the political climate is tipped on his head and you're all minorities - by which point, THEY've already won. America is fucked. Britain has a change.

>Also, at least we aren't getting overun by Islam.
Muslims are 5% of the population here. Since you wanna play at numbers, there are only 1 million Muslims in the UK, America has 6 million.

But let me guess, you'll switch back to statistics to refute me now it doesn't fit your narrative.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.