[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rise up young men.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0638.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Alright /pol/ listen up. Times are changing and with whats recently going on, i belive that this generation needs to get its shit togehter.

Perhaps many of them will remain weaklings or bitches, but you have to understand that you are not going to gain anything, youre not going to achieve anything without working your damn spine for it.

As more difficult times are coming, with all the fuck ups were seeing in the news, we need to become stronger and better at everything. Take an example of the older stronger generations. Our veteran grandparents for example.

You need to be the very best you can. You need to be the epitome of the stong man.

Stop smoking. Stop drinking. Dont do drugs. Start working out. Live healthy. Study hard at school. Be a great person.

Do not be lazy. Do not procastinate. Defeat your fear, your laziness, your indecision.

That is the only way to move forward, to become stronger and overcome our opponents and competition theyre bringing into our homes.

I would be more that happy if this little post changed someones life for the better. Into forging themselves as men, like iron is forged.

And remember faith, sacrifice and honor. Remember to carry your values to your heart just like our forefathers did as they gave their lives for our countries.

To go through dificult times we will need strong men.

Or is indifference and ignorance of the leftists a better solution? Or even better just puff some weed and stay high as everything goes to shit? Or as intelectualism is replaced by hedonistic ideas of weak hippies who never were in charge of more than their own regretful existance and other made up bullshit.

Its is not hate that pushes us forward, but the concern of what is our indentity going to be?

We are the ones who will represent. Time is now, act today. Start today.

https://youtu.be/M-C6y0ha9EI

https://youtu.be/W7DZbDAvDck
>>
>>132335985
Is this Anon from the Soros death thread?
>>
File: nazi flag winter.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
nazi flag winter.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>132335985
14/88
>>
>>132335985
I have never been more motivated in my life time to kick ass and Take names, boys I'm going to war. YewwwwRaaaaaawwwwwwwww!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.