[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is real estate going to crash in the next 6-12 months? North

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (79KB, 805x536px)
Capture.jpg
79KB, 805x536px
Is real estate going to crash in the next 6-12 months?

North Texas rental prices are insane. You can't get a decent apartment within 25 miles of the city for less than $1,000, and that's a tiny box.

My old apartment was $750 in 2015. Now it's $1,000, and it's a piece of shit.
>>
>>132335743
>North Texas
what the fuck is wrong with you?!
you move to south texas like the rest of the Good people.
>>
>>132335743
>Is real estate going to crash in the next 6-12 months?
I'm starting to believe it's all a plan by (((them))) to force the average joe into wage slavery. Anybody under 35 has no choice but to pay 20%-30%+ of their income in rent or take on a massive mortgage. It seems to be happening world wide as well, Sydney and Melbourne are fucked and Canada seems in the same boat.
>>
>>132337915
>what is globalism
you are 20 years late

Soros' Metropolis Project from 1996 invited the 3rd world army to rape and pillage of the 1st world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

>>132223589
>>
>>132337665
I moved from South Texas, nigger because there are much fewer jobs there. Plus, lots more spics and beaners there.
>>
>>132337915
A working theory now is that they're upping prices to push the tiny/cuckshed living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLcU_EesfL8
>>
>>132335743
>Is real estate going to crash in the next 6-12 months?
>
>North Texas rental prices are insane. You can't get a decent apartment within 25 miles of the city for less than $1,000, and that's a tiny box.
>
>My old apartment was $750 in 2015. Now it's $1,000, and it's a piece of shit.

Just move to Denton lol
>>
>>132335743
In browned cities with previously bloated prices it will. Rich chinks aren't interested in living next door to taco, kebab and poo in loo
>>
>>132338220
and the purpose of this is to Cull population

>>132338077
>>
>>132338221
Uh, Denton prices are just as high. Also, Denton is a uber liberal hipster shithole with a shitty commute to many jobs.
>>
>>132338221
The decent apartments near me (Spring/Woodlands) cost 600-700 for a one bedroom apartment. You can go to about 400-500 but that's hitting ghetto tier and the ones at 1k+ are where the snobs go. House rental is the way to go though if that's possible for you. I pay about 600 with rent + utilities split 6 ways for a 6 bedroom house. Rent is just 460-480 split 6 ways. Great neighborhood too.
>>
>>132338220
If Whites want to be left alone (away ...or well away from spics and niggers), they have to pay the jew fees; that is to have a decent paying job in lg cities overwhelmed by spics, niggers, piss, shit and street urchins

as mentioned above, and according to those who rule the rock; ultimately Whites have been saddled with the costs of contending with/paying for overpopulation or being held responsible when it's time to cull the herd
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.