[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most redpilled sect?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 54

File: Christ_d01182_5948066.jpg (83KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_d01182_5948066.jpg
83KB, 678x678px
So for many years, I've been agnostic, sitting on the fence when it comes to religion. After joining 4chan, I've decided to give God a chance. I used to go to a protestant church and was baptised there as a kid, but only went there because my mother worked in the churches nursery.

Point is, which sect of Christianity is the most redpilled? If anything strikes me as that, Catholicism would be it, but I want to hear from you guys.

Fedora-tippers need not reply, this thread is PRO-religion, so keep the trash talk in your own threads.
>>
>>132334810
Jesus Drinks Semen on a daily basis
>>
>>132334912
>mudslime
Re-read the OP and fuck off.
Also bump.
>>
>>132335018
It's true you know. He does.
>>
>>132334912
Muhammad drinks fart fluid
>>
>>132335244
Indeed, both Jesus and Muhammed are disgusting.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170704-104632.png (400KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170704-104632.png
400KB, 1440x2560px
>>132334810
>So for many years, I've been agnostic, sitting on the fence when it comes to religion. After joining 4chan, I've decided to give God a chance. I used to go to a protestant church and was baptised there as a kid, but only went there because my mother worked in the churches nursery.
>Point is, which sect of Christianity is the most redpilled? If anything strikes me as that, Catholicism would be it, but I want to hear from you guys.
>Fedora-tippers need not reply, this thread is PRO-religion, so keep the trash talk in your own threads.
>>
The most red pilled religion is Buddhist, they just want a peaceful world, and don't give a fuck what you do, as long you ain't stabbing a hoe.
>>
I don't suppose I can get a proper answer instead of shit-throwing, huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 800x777px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 800x777px
>>132334810
If you absolutely must be Christian, Traditional Catholic (aka SSPX only) or Orthodox only. Protestants are kikes that larp as Christians while funneling money is Israel.
>>
You all need to see the truth.
Godhood manifests in certain people.
People who had started with nothing, but grew to become one of the greats must have a spark of the divine in them, right?
Hitler was one of these people. Others included Tesla, Spartacus, George Washington, etc.
>>
>>132335381
jesus is a filthy kike
fuck off
>>
>>132335327
Except for you. Buddhism has always facinated me, but it's not something I could really get behind personally.
>>
File: the pope kissing the qur'an.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the pope kissing the qur'an.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>132334810
Search for the Orthodox Christian Church in America, https://oca.org/
The Orthodox Christian faith is the ancient, original, version of Christianity.
Here's a beautiful song for praising God in orthodoxy.
Catholicism has a jesuit pope, who betrayed Christianity.
Here's a pic of the pope kissing the qur'an.
>>
>>132335409
>>>132334810 (OP)
>If you absolutely must be Christian, Traditional Catholic (aka SSPX only) or Orthodox only. Protestants are kikes that larp as Christians while funneling money is Israel.
jesus is a filthy kike, you stupid christkike
>>
>>132334810
>PRO-religion
religion=/=christianity
>>
>>132335478
Hey, it's autism bong again! Sup buddy?
>>
>>132335519
>Hey, it's autism bong again! Sup buddy?
dirty christkike
>>
>>132335457
Isn't the current pope hated by most Catholics?
>>
File: pope kissing feet of muslim.jpg (46KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
pope kissing feet of muslim.jpg
46KB, 615x409px
>>132334810
And here's the current pope kissing the feet of heathens, welcoming them on Christian lands.
>>
>>132335586
Hated by traditionalists, mostly liked by cafeteria Catholics and liberals.
>>
>>132334810
Atheism. Best religion.
>>
>>132335627
the pope is a filthy christkike
just like you
>>
>>132334810
I'm also an agnostic.

I thought I'd try the church thing and viewed religion is being positive in some mythological or allegorical sense. I thought that this would be viewed in an appreciative sense. But really, when you interact with people that believe the Bible literally they just think you're a heathen that's LARPing. It disconcerts them that you don't believe in the same manner that you do, and it makes them mistrustful of you and they'll generally dislike you.

At least this was my experience. I still have a mostly positive appreciation for the benefits of religion and I don't make fun of religious people. But there's a divide and you can't make yourself believe in anything, or disbelieve if you do; belief isn't voluntary.
>>
>>132335586
Yes, he is.
Not only most Catholics hate him but most Christians hate him. He is a betrayer to Christianity, like the pope before him.
>>
>>132335722
yep, chirstianity was invented only to make money and control people
>>
File: 1473029013861.jpg (176KB, 450x578px) Image search: [Google]
1473029013861.jpg
176KB, 450x578px
>>132334912
>>132335244
>>132335284
>>
Judaism the Best Religion !
>>
>>132334810
>Point is, which sect of Christianity is the most redpilled?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 327x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 327x1024px
>>132334810
Orthodox
>>
>>132335874
>Anderson
Are you serious m8? That guy is so obviously full of shit he almost rivals Joel Osteen.
>>
>>132334810
Catholicism or Orthodox.

>>132334912
You ain't no Muslim bruv.
>>
>>132335327
>>132335433

I'm buddhist. I'm agnostic but spirituality is healthy for human growth and development so I practise buddhism. Id advise anyone to look into it. It's wonderful for management of stress and introspection.

Religion is interesting. In Japan, a traditionally non-religious country, they developed Shinto. A nationalist folk based faith with buddhist roots.
In the communist atheist soviet countries shamanism was rife and paganism began to return.

People need something bigger than themselves to turn to.
>>
>>132335941
It's always amusing to tour /pol/ and see all the different shills and kikes railing against different truths and subjects.
>>
http://artknowledgenews.com/files2010apr/Mishneh-Torah-Maimonides.jpg בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה' אֱ-לֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם. בּוֹרֵא מְאוֹרֵי הָאֵשׁ
>>
>>132336075
christianity is shamanism
>>
>>132336137
>KJV Only
>Protestant
>No Appstolic Succession
>Deny the Saints
>Deny the True Presence
>Deny the Early Church fathers
He's misguided at best, intentionally misleading at worst.
>>
My friend, why do you ask about sects? Didn't you learn anything from Jesus and the Pharisees?

It's all about Jesus and what he did, the Church is the body of Christ, let's fight the good fight of faith and endure till the end, praying and devouring the word while doing every good work, forgiving everyone who hates us and reviles us, and consider ourselves as nothing in this world, because the last will be first.

It's not about religion, it's about relationship. The apostles didn't only believe in God, but demonstrated it by casting out demons, healing the sick, and raising the dead. Unless we do the same, can we really call ourselves disciples of Christ?

For these signs shall follow them that believe, right? Do we just read that and be like "Oh cool Jesus ok lol" or do we actually believe it? Let us then believe it, and do it!

Seek the kingdom of God, not the kingdom of man. Honor God, not man. Care about what God thinks, not what men think. It's all about Jesus, always, every day, forever!

Thank you Jesus, we wait you as a servant waits his master, with a lit lantern, not falling asleep lest a thief break in and steal everything. We are sober minded, doing every good work until you're glorious coming. Amen!
>>
>>132335627
https://www.bible.com/bible/1/2TI.4.kjv
2 Timothy 4:3-4, KJV
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

>liked by cafeteria Catholics and liberals
They are lukewarm Christians and people who don't endure sound doctrine, they turn away from truth and heap to themselves teachers to please their ears (such as these two miserable popes)
>>
I've had really good experiences at a southern baptist church. Catholics seem to tend to think church is a formality rather than a spiritual experience; their rituals and paying literal money for forgiveness should attest to that. Their constant screeching that other denominations are going to hell should also be indictative that they don't have Christ in their hearts.. so southern baptist or anything but them.
>>
File: Mishneh-Torah-Maimonides.jpg (100KB, 956x712px) Image search: [Google]
Mishneh-Torah-Maimonides.jpg
100KB, 956x712px
>>
Missouri Synod Lutherans are the only based protestants
>>
>>132334810
Catholicism is the only true church. Deus Vult.

You must read a little bit of history before judging a church by its current earthly representatives.
>>
Eastern orthodox is best
>>
>>132336430
Catolicism is for pedophiles
>>
>>132336387
>southern baptists not constantly screaming about how everyone else is going to hell

Yeah, I was born into the Southern Baptist church, they're one of the absolute worst churches, only rivaled by prosperity gospel and jehovah's witnesses.
>>
>>132336376
I ask about sects because different ones teach differently, and I'd like to join the one least kike-infested and with traditional values. But other than that I agree with you.
>>
>>132334810
Only Judaism is True. Rest is just distortion of it
>>
>>132336618
>Nazi flag
>Judaism
Fuck off, kike-lover.
>>
File: tier.png (1MB, 1198x2331px) Image search: [Google]
tier.png
1MB, 1198x2331px
>>132334810
>>
>>132336612
Kikes ! Kikes Everywhere
>>
>>132336657
lol Bible was written by your "Kikes" and Christianity is jewish sect. lololololo
>>
>>132336710
At least have the decency to show your true flag if you're gonna shill, anon...
>>
>>132334912
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
Muslims revere Jesus. They call him Isa ibn Maryam (pbuh) , ( or Jesus, son of Mary, peace be upon him).
A muslim would not insult Isa (pbuh), not even in front of kuffar.
You are not a muslim, you are a liar and a lame LARPer. But if you are a muslim, then shame on you for being ignorant, you bring shame to one of your prophets.
>>
>>132336292
yawn
>>
>>132336075
You're wrong about Shinto. Shinto only got buddhist elements later when the chinese (or somebody not sure who) brought it in.

On the other hand I think too that buddhism is a good way.
>>
>>132336848
decency on NaziChan? lol xD
>>
>>132336612
There is only one God, and only one Bible, go read it yourself and see what it says.

>least kike-infested
I'm sorry, you will not find a least Jesus-infested Christianity anywhere. Also there is not place for hatred in God's kingdom, so unless you repent, you will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
(1 John 4:20)

>and with traditional values
You don't love or want God, you only care about tradition and culture, which lead to death and belong to Satan's kingdom.

"...So for the sake of your tradition you have made void the word of God. You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said:

“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”"
(Matthew 15:6-9)

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
(Matthew 7:21)

What is the will of God?

He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
(Luke 10:27)
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 240x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 240x317px
>>132336710
>>132336794
>>
>>132335457
The song i didn't get to link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUKRDjg4NU
>>
>>132334810
OP dont take a sect. Its just organization.

Read the KJV until you can take on your own disciples!
>>
>>132336612
This, my friend: >>132336928
Is why Protestantism is shit, you'll find this exact line of reasoning in all of their sects.
>>
>>132336936
>>
>>132337047
It's not reasoning, it's Jesus, who died for us WHILE WE WERE SINNERS.

That same Jesus, the word that became flesh, who on the cross said "Father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing" after they humiliated him, beat him, took his clothes, and hung him on a cross mocking him.

There is no love of God or fear of God in your heart, nor the hearts of most people on this board.

You understand nothing of the Bible, nor God's word, your hearts are completely darkened by your love for this world and its traditions.

It's easier for unbelievers and murders to come to faith in God, than people like you, who are self-righteous and traditional, like the Pharisees. Be very afraid.
>>
>believing in god
Religion is for those who want to get cucked
>>
File: April-1939,-Der-St rmer838383.jpg (157KB, 443x620px) Image search: [Google]
April-1939,-Der-St rmer838383.jpg
157KB, 443x620px
CHRISTKIKERY
>>
>>132337360
yeah better read Mein Kampf by Holy Adolf
>>
>>132337184
Thinly veiled divisive luciferian message.

JESUS LOVED THE PHARISEES!
THE RICH!
HIS ENEMIES!

You make an enemy of strangers on a message board on a Tuesday morning and claim to be of Jesus' word?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 617x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 617x605px
>>132337184
The irony of being accused of being a Pharisee by a Protestant. Spoiler: not even Christian m8.

>You understand nothing of the bible
Sure thing, that's why I have several different versions of it.
>>
>>132337500
How is my message Lucifer? Show me where I'm wrong instead of just hurling accusations

Jesus loved everyone, yes.

I'm not making enemies, I'm exposing the lies of the devil, so that people are not led astray and come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. It's more of a righteous anger, like Jesus in the temple.

I do not hate any of you, but my heart is grieved by the amount of hatred and lies permeating this board, in the name of Jesus too, who is not only as Jew himself, but the very definition of love itself.
>>
>>132337697
>I have several different versions of it.
I have different versions of it too. Never read them, never will.
>>
>>132337500
>implying Jesus' enemies are anyone but followers of satan
You sound like a retard shill who doesn't comprehend that pride is a sin. He isn't Robin Hood, you idiot.
>>
>>132337792
Read NABRE, NIV and KJV through at least once each, took a lot of effort but it is doable.
>>
>>132337697
The devil quoted scripture to Jesus, what's your point?

There's a world of difference between having a Bible, and actually believing it and acting upon it, just like there's a world of difference between believing in God, and submitting to his will.

That's why Jesus said:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
(Matthew 7:21)

The Bible is meant for your heart, not for your head.
>>
>The Catholic Church is unbiblical. A Magisterium to interpret the Bible for us is completely unnecesse-

http://www.beliefnet.com/news/2003/01/the-biblical-basis-forbeing-pro-choice.aspx
>>
>>132337908
I stay with the Lord of The Rings instead, better story
>>
Is it okay to like the New Testament and reject the Old Testament?
>>
>>132338015
Can't argue with that m8
>>
>>132338086
No, Jesus didn't reject it either.

It is important to understand the difference though, that we are now under the new covenant, and that the laws in the old covenant were meant only for a specific group of people during a specific period of time (The Hebrews)

I do like to read the Psalms and Proverbs in the Old Testament every once in a while though, very good stuff, and Genesis is historically very interesting to me.
>>
>he became religious so he could fit in on an imageboard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>132338191
I feel that the god of the OT is not the real God that Jesus showed to the nations. OT is full of pagan stories of ancient sumeria.
>>
>>132338325
No, I'm giving the church a chance because I know how happy religious people usually are. I'm tired of sitting on the fence, and have no need to impress NEETs on a mongolian basket-weaving image board.
>>
>>132338426
He is, and just because the OT mentions people who were Pagans and worshiped idols, doesn't mean it's advocated... It's called history...

Just read the New Testament, then if you want to go deeper in your understanding of God's nature then check out the Old Testament. Don't worry too much about it now, focus on who Jesus is, and what he did for you, and concern yourself with following him and talking to him.

It's about knowing Jesus, not having "correct theology", don't think religiously, think like a son of God :)
>>
>>132338446
>I'm tired of sitting on the fence, and have no need to impress NEETs on a mongolian basket-weaving image board.
this is the POLITICS BOARD on 4CHAN you stupid christikike
>>
>>132338446
/pol/ack christians are enough to know that simply becoming religious isn't enough to be happy. I'm not saying that it doesn't have benefits, but if you're expecting to become happy just by following it then you're mistaken. Vast majority of Christians here just follow it so they can say they're traditional and hate modern culture, and to LARP as crusaders. Most aren't really happy which is apparent from their passive aggressiveness.
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 400x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239KB, 400x763px
Baptism

Need to believe.
Acts 8
36And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Fully submerged in water.
Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Matthew 3:16
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
John 3:23
And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.
>>
>>132337184
the pharisees are the ones who are more interested in maintain traditions than to keep the spirit and the commandments.

So that means for protestants that:
You can't have traditions
You can't have images

Seriously who is the self-righterous here?
>>
>>132338836
I never said you cannot have traditions or images, what I'm saying is that I don't care about any of that stuff, all I care about is knowing Jesus and doing his will on this earth before his glorious second coming.

I don't want to lay up for myself treasures on earth, everything around you will pass away one day, why do you care about it?

If you have a tradition that glorifies God, and is not unbiblical, like Christmas for example, then that's great! I love it and I'll probably join in! If I happen to be imprisoned in China for spreading the gospel, and cannot celebrate Christmas, it's no problem, because I don't worship Christmas, I worship God. I'm not an idolator and I know who I am as a son.

Do you understand what I'm saying? It's not about being against tradition, it's about being all about God, all the time!
>>
>>132338836
>the pharisees are the ones who are more interested in maintain traditions than to keep the spirit and the commandments.
means you shouldn't be:
>more interested in maintain traditions than to keep the spirit and the commandments
and does not mean you can't have traditions or images at all
>>
>>132334810
>ctrl+f
>no gnosticism
>no catharism
>no nothing
man, 4chan really has gone straight to shit hasn't it
>>
>>132334810
>Point is, which sect of Christianity is the most redpilled?

Religion is by definition the blue pill, double dosage.

inb4 le fedora meme, atheist are about as fucking dumb as theists.
>>
File: Chartres Pilgrimage.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chartres Pilgrimage.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
Traditional Catholicism. Yes, the Pope is a liberal, but liberal Catholics of 70s & 80s are old & are being replaced by Traditional Catholics.

Simple reason:
Trad Catholicism produces priests & strong families
Lib Catholicism produces apostates & weak morals

pic related Traditional Catholic pilgrimage to Chartres Cathedral
>>
>>132339392
so where do you stand?
>>
>>132339392
>unquestioningly believing 'definitions'
If you're so fond of popular indoctrination, I think you're lost, m8.
>>
>>132334912
>Mudslime
>Implying Muhammad didn't allegedly drink camel piss
Kek
>>
>>132334810
Baptists are pretty redpilled.
Unfortunately, Catholicism is not redpilled at all these days.
>>
File: 1351372206507.jpg (37KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
1351372206507.jpg
37KB, 314x263px
I can't say this without coming across like an absolute schizo, but demons are real, and it's making me consider religion again. It'd take a long time to type out how I got here, but suffice it to say that I was raised Catholic, people close to me use actual witchcraft, I've done a lot of drugs, I've always I had kind of a natural propensity to attract this kind of thing, and I've had some weird experiences. Demons are fucking real and they're all over. I haven't convinced myself of anything in particular in regards to the good end of things, but the other side is clearly fucking there and people are walking about possessed.

What religions or sects should I look into if this is where I'm starting from? I'm not convinced the Catholi Church is at all a good organization, but it seems like the most serious about exorcism.
>>
>>132340056
There's a reason even protties call catholic priests for exorcisms m8
>>
File: HOwF7Rs.jpg (572KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HOwF7Rs.jpg
572KB, 900x1200px
>>132340056
>demons are real

REAL DE MSON SEEN IRL
EVICDNCE
>>
>>132339392
>Religion is by definition the blue pill, double dosage.
Revelation 2:9 KJV
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
The Bible is a red pill on the ashkenazi jews, for example.
What blue pill double dosage are you talking about?
>>
>>132340056
All you need to know is this: There is power in the name of Jesus.

Give your life to Jesus, do it in the following way:

1) Recognize that you're a sinner in need of salvation
2) Repent of your sins, turn away from them, never wanting to go back
3) Believe in Jesus, not just that he exists and is God, but read and obey his word
4) Get baptized in water, burying your old life, and rising anew in Christ Jesus
5) Receive the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands

It's not necessarily technical like that, but this is how it happened in the book of Acts. Read that and see how the disciples made new disciples and preached the gospel, casting out demons and healing the sick in the name of Jesus.

Demons must obey the authority you have in Christ, recognize that once you give your life to Jesus, you receive the same Holy Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead.

Satan doesn't want you to know who you are in Christ, and that you have the power in you, but this is what the Bible says, believe it!

Then the next time you encounter demons, don't be afraid, simply command it to leave in the precious name of Jesus and it will obey.

Catholicism is idolatry, it has nothing to do with the power of God. The real Church can be seen in the Book of Acts, it's a body of people, not a building and rituals. Religion kills, Jesus saves!
>>
>>132340056
You're not the only one m8. The Catholic Church which has an effective answer.

>Leading US exorcists explain huge increase in demand for the Rite – and priests to carry them out

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/leading-us-exorcists-explain-huge-increase-in-demand-for-the-rit/
>>
>>132339171
>>>132338836
>I never said you cannot have traditions or images, what I'm saying is that I don't care about any of that stuff, all I care about is knowing Jesus and doing his will on this earth before his glorious second coming.
you're insane
you're not talking politics
you're a religious maniac
>Do you understand what I'm saying? It's not about being against tradition, it's about being all about God, all the time!
jesus is a jew
not "god"
>>
File: giphy (14).gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (14).gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>132340464
you're a lunatic
>>
File: krsnabeingafaggot.png (717KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
krsnabeingafaggot.png
717KB, 539x960px
>>132340565
>>
File: C7n_W5p4_Ws_AMp_PQ1.jpg (43KB, 552x665px) Image search: [Google]
C7n_W5p4_Ws_AMp_PQ1.jpg
43KB, 552x665px
>>132340744
fuck off christkike
>>
>>132340156
Yeah. I might just write to an exorcist or something for advice on this.

>>132340226
I'm not even kidding, dude. This could very well be seen as a lapse in my rationality, I have every reason to distrust my own senses and intuitions because I've fried my brain to shit, and I know entertaining magical thinking is textbook schizo, but I'm rapidly approaching the point where I'd need to have my head in the sand not to at least entertain the idea of...something. I don't even know whether to call it supernatural. Some crazy combination of synchronicities, dreams, coincidences, and "feelings" has led me here.

>>132340561
So apparently you CAN contact them.

>>132340464
"Not necessarily technical" is kinda what I'm after. I won't lie; I don't intend to follow all the teachings I was brought up with, and I'm like 80% sure God actually told me that's okay.
>>
>>132340838
Just putting up a friendly reminder that your divide and conquer techniques have failed and that you have to go back.
Go shill somewhere you have more than a 0% rate of success, godless scum.
>>
>>132340056
don't worry about what sects and exorcism and such, you need not be afraid of the darkness if you walk in Jesus' light
the world is fallen, and it's because of our sin. our sin corrupts the world throughout, and so the demons are throughout, but the darkness cannot comprehend the light - you're safe in it, but you must repent of your sin and accept the Lord Jesus to accept His protection
>>
>>132340957
>>>132340838 (You)
>Just putting up a friendly reminder that your divide and conquer techniques have failed and that you have to go back.
>Go shill somewhere you have more than a 0% rate of success, godless scum.
you stupid christkike
where do you think you are going to make me "go back to"?
you dumb christkike imposter
>>
>>132341040
Back to Hell, preferably, but an Internet-lacking London slums will suffice
>>
>>132340392
this.

who kicked the money changers out of the temple?

2000 years later and they are still pissed off about it.
>>
>>132336075
youre either larping or shilling
buddhist shitholes countrys like bhutan which i plan to take over its t
oo fucking easy
catholicism is the only way
>>
>>132341183
>2000 years later and they are still pissed off about it.
Lmao, as if that's the only thing (((they))) are pissed off about concerning Jesus.
>>
File: 1481333434358.gif (774KB, 1181x1639px) Image search: [Google]
1481333434358.gif
774KB, 1181x1639px
>>132341122
>Back to Hell, preferably, but an Internet-lacking London slums will suffice
you're a lunatic
you're certifiable
like all you stupid christkike retards, you believe in your garbage theology about your jewish hell
and worse than that you believe I originate from hell
and even worse than that, you wish that I would "live in a slum"
you christians are the most disgusting people on this board
go worship jesus' penis you illiterate christkike
>>
File: ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg (51KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg
51KB, 540x300px
>>132334810

Yeah, sure, "agnostic".

You faggots love the ol' Semetic book of tricks, don't you?
>>
>>132340939
In that case, go the technical way, become born again!

It's not really complicated, in fact even if you're not saved, you can cast out demons in the name of Jesus because that name has authority. You just have to believe it, believing is key.

To prove what I'm saying, consider this passage:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
(Matthew 7:21-23)

Notice that these people were casting out demons in Jesus name, yet they still went to hell, because they themselves practiced lawlessness (For example, pastors who live in adultery).

Even the disciples of Jesus were casting out demons in his name, before receiving the Holy Spirit which happened in the beginning of Acts. In the times of the gospels, nobody had the Holy Spirit. Now it's freely available to everyone who believes upon the name of Jesus.

If you need help, I highly recommend checking out this website, check out the map, and contact someone there who can perhaps help you out: https://thelastreformation.com/

Here you can see a demon manifest after Baptism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8vCOHqMXc

Notice in 1:38 the demon says "Leave me...". I've seen it myself, people screaming and being set free in worship sessions. It's amazing to see!

My girlfriend actually used to be a Jehova's Witness, and when they prayed for her, she cried like crazy and was filled with hatred towards the guy praying and for me, but it was the demon manifesting inside her, which she was set free from. Glory to Jesus! :)
>>
Judaism is the only true sect of the cult of Yahweh.
>>
>>132336479
>Eastern orthodox is best

this is a much better answer than catholicism, the bluest pill of all.

wish i could say the westminster protestants like lutheran and presbyterian, but they are simply delusional about the jewish problem.
>>
>>132341429
Oh and, watch these!

David Pawson - The Normal Christian Birth
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1uFkq_wpOTJhZeCud6eW84CP1OPsEQgv

The Pioneer School
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0gVAb8r3Mj-GbT18XWdro0Kt_6wM0kv_

I also love listening to people like Todd White to lift my spirits, he really loves Jesus!
>>
File: 1452093340534.jpg (536KB, 1340x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1452093340534.jpg
536KB, 1340x1500px
Traditionalist Catholic

SSPX
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av1uKMJ8X9w
>>
File: 1499141149575.jpg (24KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499141149575.jpg
24KB, 640x386px
>>132341268
the only people who don't hate christkikery are christkikes themselves, you dirty christkike
>>
>>132341322
>and worse than that you believe I originate from hell
>and even worse than that, you wish that I would "live in a slum"
>you christians are the most disgusting people on this board
>go worship jesus' penis you illiterate christkike
I feel pity for those who reject the Words of the Son and the Blessings of the Trinity when they're either ignorant of it or forced to do so because of their cultural background.
But for you, who have shilled for more than a month about how "christcucks" are retards because of their faith, and that Jesus was Jewish false Messiah (even though Jews only existed afterward with the writing of the Thalmud), I feel no love and indeed find you wanting.
So yes, you can live in the slums your godless society created, while we get closer to God and to the Great Kingdom Come.
>>
>>132341603
>>132341429
This might be kind of an out-there question, but, to your knowledge, is there a demonic element to addiction? It's bizarre. I swear these fucking things try to hurt you and punish you for quitting shit.
>>
>>132341656
>>
>>132336292
You left out
>Deny the necessity of Mary's Intercession and Blessings
>>
>>132341669
Buddhists like us, thought. And buddhists are pretty redpilled, my good sir.
>http://archive.is/XrL3j
They are, after all, our only spiritual/philosophical rival left. How can atheism and Islam even compete?
>>
File: 1470594224484.jpg (17KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470594224484.jpg
17KB, 620x350px
>>132341676
oh you found some civility did you
here's a clue you stupid rotten christian:
i've been attacking christkikery for longer than a month
and jesus isn't "god"
jesus is a filthy kike
and you're a dirty sinner
>>132341925
>>>132341669 (You)
>Buddhists like us, thought. And buddhists are pretty redpilled, my good sir.
>They are, after all, our only spiritual/philosophical rival left. How can atheism and Islam even compete?
buddhists don't like christians you stupid christian
>>
>>132340056
Yes, witchcraft is real and the source of power for spells are demons. Wether it is black magic or white magic, it is still of demonic nature, asking Satan and his minions to "help" the witches do stuff.
>I can't say this without coming across like an absolute schizo, but demons are real
No, you are not a schizo, demons are actually real. Once one sees the effects of witchcraft, the spiritual world can't be ignored anymore.
> I've always I had kind of a natural propensity to attract this kind of thing
>people close to me use actual witchcraft
It is only natural for you to attract demons if you are born in a family of witches. You need to distance yourself from them and ask Jesus to come into your life and protect you from the demons. Seek out help at https://oca.org/parishes. Tell a priest your story and how you are under assault by demonic spirits so he may do the exorcism prayers for you.
I personally went through something similar. When I was younger I was under assault by a spirit of fear. I crawled under the bed like a mad child and could not think clearly. My grandmother took me to an Orthodox Christian priest and he prayed for me (the exorcism prayers I think, I don't know, I could not think clearly back then) and I am healed now.
>>
>>132340464
Pleease. 99% of the time it is autosuggestion. From the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, to fall under its influence is a practically voluntary act. And this guy talks about idolatry.

>My girlfriend actually used to be a Jehovah's Witness
And now a "born again christian" kek. Nuts.
>>
>>132342067
Oh? Prove me wrong then...
>>
>>132341746
Yes there is!

There are demons/spirits of addiction, hate, anger, fear, adultery, lust, procrastination, depression, occultism, homosexuality, and so forth... There are even spirits of religion! The spiritual world is massive and once we understand more of it, we can fight it better!

But, don't worry, because:

"You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."
(1 John 4:4)

John Ramirez worshiped Satan for 25 years of his life, his testimony and entire life is absolutely crazy. He wrote a book about his life called "Out of the Devils Cauldron" and another one about spiritual warfare called "Unmasking the devil", if you're interested.

His testimony on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw

After he got saved, God allowed Satan to torment him for a week, to test his faithfulness, but in your case I doubt you'll need that... God gave us a spirit of power and love, not of fear and addiction, so speak to your addiction and command it to leave in Jesus name and believe it. I would go to a meeting of true believers and get prayed for too though!
>>
File: img_3859.jpg (1MB, 1701x2552px) Image search: [Google]
img_3859.jpg
1MB, 1701x2552px
>>132341656
This. Or a trad order in the Church (FSSP, Institute of Christ the King etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CqvA4xmC-4

p.s Congrats on your Cardinal anon. He doesn't seem to be terrible
>>
Well, give me some proof that God exists and I might change my mind, but right now I'm sure that there is no God. *Tips fedora and walks off*
>>
File: 1499141598903.jpg (17KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499141598903.jpg
17KB, 640x386px
>>132342152
your entire raison d'être is to worship at the punctured hands and feet of a dirty kike
your entire life is dedicated to the theology of that bastard child
the only reason to speak to you is to mock you like the filthy christkike you are
you couldn't even begin to comprehend buddhism let alone rightly believe that buddhists are your compatriots
you're not even fit to utter the name buddha
all because you're a dirty filthy stinking disgusting useless worthless sinning christkike
>>
>>132342511
A healthy rivalry is better than companionship, especially on an intellectual level.
Typical anglo, being this retarded.
>>
Baptists are the most red pilled

https://youtu.be/ksoYR7dVyfM
>>
File: 1499140748762.jpg (13KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499140748762.jpg
13KB, 640x386px
>>132342625
you can't even speak english: compatriot is different to companion
there is no "healthy rivalry" between buddhism and christianity
your stupid jewgod is meaningless and not worthy of respect by anyone with any actual religious knowledge
all you are is a disgusting foul-mouthed christkike
>>
>Expecting a religion discussion to not go to shit
>>
File: 1437299171917.jpg (92KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1437299171917.jpg
92KB, 499x499px
>>132342510
>"Openly appearing to those who look for Him with all their heart, while hiding from those who run from Him with all their heart, God governs human knowledge of His presence. He gives signs that are visible to those who search for Him, and yet invisible to those who are indifferent to Him. To those who wish to see, God gives sufficient light; to those who do not wish to see, He gives sufficient darkness."
bye bye
>>
>>132342835
You keep attacking me for my faith, and no amount of evidence seems to shut you up.
Let me ask you this, and turn the table on this conversation : what religion do you, or don't you, practice? What philosophical current do you follow?
I am legitimately curious, because you seem somewhat either young and ignorant, or old and bitter, and that might just be because, at the core, you believe your ideals to be empty or meaningless.
>>
>>132342511
The Lance of Longinus
>>
>>132335752
Christards are legion, just don't even try to discuss theology with them, they are too dumb for that.
Find your way anon, by experience some smart clergy men are often good to discuss with.

>>132336387
Southern baptist church can't stfu about hell.
>>
>>132334810
Catholicism is far from 'red pilled'. It is borderline false religion with all of it's idolatry. You want a true 'red pilled' religion? Jehovah's Witness
>>
File: 1499141335484.jpg (86KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499141335484.jpg
86KB, 640x386px
>>132343022
there is no evidence for jesus, you moron
that's why you get attacked because this is 4chan not peewee's christkike playground
i find it absolutely flabbergasting that you thinking you possess any knowledge superior to mine and I know the only reason you act like an arrogant tit is because your filthy semitic christkike faith demands it of you
my issue is with your bastard religion which is shitting up the board and is no better than judaism or islam
i know you think you're so much better than them but you're all shitty desert cults for imbeciles
take, for example, the standard widespread abrahamic hatred for homosexuality
suck a hatred for homosexuality is loathsome and you are all detestable
that's before you lot even open your filthy mouths to insult me worse than a drunk a truck driver
>>
>>132343554
Stop trying to divert everything instead of using pointless rhetorical walls of text like a fucking lefty. Now answer the questions :
>What is your religion/Are you an atheist?
>What is the philosophical current you're following?
>Do you have any critics of your own religion/non-religion/philosophical current?
>>
File: 1499141278310.jpg (87KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499141278310.jpg
87KB, 640x386px
how about I don't answer your stupid pointless questions because I don't feel like you filthy deranged christkike
>>
>>132343705
>>132343822
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (127KB, 918x628px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
127KB, 918x628px
>>132343554
>there is no evidence for Jesus
>>
>>132343822
>>132343829
This entire exchange is being saved and reused in every thread I'll see you join, krsna. You're no enlightened man, trying to lecture me; you're an arrogant fool, unable to have an exchange, either ordering christians to cease all manner of worship or just trying to divide this board for the sake of your (((masters))).
You refused to divulge any information about your own core belief while attacking ours, which are well-known, like a masked thug beating up people in the streets.
The only exchange you and me'll have in the future is me posting the previous image and the post you and me put in this thread (because, obviously, that's how you think an exchange works; one person insulting and attacking the other person beliefs while absolutely everything about himself is hidden). Farewell.
>>
>>132334810
>If anything strikes me as that, Catholicism would be it
Lmfao, do you anything about Catholicism besides muh chanting and muh crusades? It doesn't sound like it.
t. former Catholic
>>
>>132334810
Catholic here in a proddie country, Catholic people are generally more red-pilled than prods by far. Germanic Protestantism is basically at the root of white guilt cuckoldry in Europe.

unfortunately the pope is an obvious plant by "them" who exists only to castigate Catholics for actually following Catholic teachings and suck the toes of arabs and africans
>>
File: vlcsnap-01501.jpg (36KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01501.jpg
36KB, 640x386px
>>132344183
harry potter books don't indicate harry potter is real
>>132344299
>farewell
I really do wish you would fuck off but I know you won't
like all filthy dirty unclean impure lying incivil disgusting pathetic moronic useless christians you say one thing, and, like the very jews you despise, you forget everything you've said just hours later
quote whatever you want, you filthy christkike
it won't make any difference to your ability to stop me doing whatever I want to do
you stupid christkike
>>
>>132344183
No one really denies the historical Jesus who was executed. His existence isn't proof of a religion based around a metaphysical being correct however.
>>
>>132334810

Go for the one true Church of Christ; the Catholic Church. Try to find a traditional Latin Mass Church near you...

Don't listen to these cucked anti-Catholics... The Catholic Church is the one true Church. Just because it is in crisis now doesn't mean anything. In fact; it actually proves it is the truth.

The great apostasy was predicted for hundreds of years, look at our lady of Fatima for example.

Catholic Church one true Church.
>>
If anyone tries to imply that the Catholic church is full of pedophiles, don't listen to them. They're just Catholophobic bigots.
>>
File: vlcsnap-01519.jpg (49KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01519.jpg
49KB, 640x386px
if jesus comes back for his "second coming", who gets to kill him this time around?
>>
>>132334810
Become an esoteric nazi
>>
File: juden.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
juden.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>132334810
You ever wonder where your (((dogma))) came from Christfags? I dont think you wanna know
>>
>>132342511
So mad. He can fix that for you.
>>
>>132336900
~>You're wrong about Shinto.
Exactly, shinto has always been a been a religion in it's own, and buddhism was only introduced by people from outside Japan because they wanted to venerate but didn't have any temples, so they started doing buddhism in the shinto temples, but this crap ended with the Shinbutsu bunri(separation of shinto and buddhism) in the Meiji Restoration.
>>
>>132334810
No religion is redpilled, all are bluepills.
>>
>>132347156
uhhh... I guess Roman and Pagan traditions?
>>
>>132347156
The Bible is literally watered down cutouts from the Kabbalah+Torah and with a sprinkling of Jesus. Original Christianity has been killed long ago. Jesus did exist. But his real teachings is destroyed by a cult whose power he threatened.
>>
Reading your bible.

/thread.

And yes I just ended the thread with my post.
>>
>>132334810
If a church baptizes children, it is not redpilled.
>>
>>132334810
>After joining 4chan, I've decided to give God a chance.
What a timeline to be alive!

Also you can have God without goat fucker literature. Deism/Classical theism
>>
>>132347019
Someone made anime about Jesus?
>>
>>132347339
Enjoy your personal philosophy in nu Sweden, while you can.
>>
>>132348324
>Deism/Classical theism
Fucking soft. A God who looks from the sky, without acting? He cannot ask his believers to do anything.
>>
>>132335381
I think Catholicism is definitely the most redpilled. Most sects/other religions are either abstract to the point of having no connection to reality, or overly worldly without any sense of spirituality.
Catholics are realistic about the evils of the world, and they are quite serious about their Sacraments and spiritual life (when it's done correctly.
I agree with seeking out more traditional Catholicism like SSPX
>>
>>132349731
Damn, and I wanted to see Stomp too.

SAVAGE
>>
>>132347019

The catholics if they go back to their deus vult days
>>
>>132334810
Those who talk about the apocalypse and shit are pretty red pilled but be careful, lots of wackos there too.
>>
File: Brexit by Religion.png (108KB, 573x385px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit by Religion.png
108KB, 573x385px
>>132334810

Christians are the only thing saving civilization right now. The numbers are even more extreme if you take religiosity into account, most of the left-wing 'christians' are non-practicing.
>>
File: 1495108014233.jpg (58KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495108014233.jpg
58KB, 490x750px
>>132334810
Bump
Pastor Anderson
Faithful Word BAPTIST
KING JAMES ONLY
>>
File: 1459266336116.gif (929KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459266336116.gif
929KB, 500x450px
>>132334810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfxUpR83Wzo
>>
File: 1497864321995.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1497864321995.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>>132343554
Faggots like you Will burn in HELL..kys ASAP fedora fag
>>
File: 1493519049016.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1493519049016.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>132343369
Dont promote your satanic cult here , fag .Jehova false witness are heretics preaching false doctrines not based in the bible ..ie ..no birthdays ..Christmas etc.
Created by Charles t Russell who prophesied the end times in 1914 ...lol ..no holy spirit there ..we are still here ..

Kill yourself asap and STOP SPREADING YOUR DEMONIC CULT
>>
>>132334810
Mostly anything not on the Catholic side of the great schism
>>
>>132334912
varg is a poltard
>>
>>132334912
>Muslim
>offending Jesus
that is such a fucking blasphemy you got there retard
>>
>>132334810
Orthodoxy is ideal. Catholicism is currently under serious attack. Until there's a pope who's not destructive, then don't touch it.
>>
File: 1497412645182.jpg (264KB, 2361x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1497412645182.jpg
264KB, 2361x1528px
>>132353949
>Catholicism is currently under serious attack.
Agreed, and that's why I'm more convinced than ever that they are correct. Why would the devil waste his time corrupting an already corrupt institution? Something about a house divided against itself...
>>
>>132354748
That's an interesting way of looking at it. I hope she can be saved. I have a soft spot for Catholicism.
>>
>>132354748
He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind.

It's like the Sweden of sects these days though. Plenty of people individually wish it didn't suck but as a collective it's still in some magical post vatican II hangover. I'd honestly have to recommend a noob check out orthodoxy before making a decision.
>>
After researching so much about religion and Jews and Jewish psychology I feel like there's absolutely zero reason to have anything to do with the old testament.

Half of it, all the exodus we wuz slaves stuff, literally did not happen. They were never slaves, and the entire exodus story was simply their first attempt at creating a fiction that sets them up as victims.

Exodus was the first "holocaust" it didn't happen and only exists to play them off as victims.

Seriously could a devout Christian please tell me why there's any value in the OT the only value I can see is genesis and then the rest of it can only be taken to show how wicked Jews are and as an example to not live like....

yes I mad the OT is shit
>>
>>132355456
lel I've come to think the same about exodus. But OT is still recorded history for whatever it's worth. Just think what you'd be missing if you hadn't had a chance to stop and think about exodus.

But the think is Jesus came along and replaced most of the OT stuff with NT. So you're on the right track.
>>
File: 1497412143229.jpg (4MB, 2825x4259px) Image search: [Google]
1497412143229.jpg
4MB, 2825x4259px
>>132355351
>It's like the Sweden of sects these days though.
Yeah, but the old guard is falling. It's sort of interesting to watch from the inside.
>Vatican II
>Leads to ppl going apeshit
>Traditions abolished
>Modernism jumps in with both feet
>Brought back a bit, but still reeling

But, the problem is also leading to the solution:

>Weak Church produces few vocations
>The old guard is rapidly dying off
>The vocations that survive tend to be strongly conservative
>More than a few actively participate in the Traditional Latin Mass
>Because of the priest shortage, these young guys are being pushed up the ladder more quickly

tl;dr: find a young Catholic priest. odds are in your favor that they're connected to the Latin Mass, or know someone that is. i don't think we're as bad off as most think
>>
>>132355768
I must be having some kind of synchronicity bullshit becsuse I came to that conclusion about exodus a couple weeks ago.

Then shortly after i found a book written by some rabbi about exodus and basically he says in a more politically correct jew way what I already said, that exodus is fiction and only exists to paint Jews as victims.

This really just makes me doubt the entire OT desu. Or maybe whoever "put together" the OT made a bad decision when deciding which books were canon
>>
>>132334810
Fucking dumbass. What the hell do you need god for? Is your life really that bad? You realize god wont help, right?
>>
>>132355456
Jesus habitually quotes the prophets, the proverbs, the psalms, job. Genesis is a much older story, but it also contains wisdom. They all contain salvageable things.

Look at the history of the Jewish people, where every time a prophet is sent they mistreat him.

Jews rewrited history in the Babylonian exile with the aim of enhancing its importance as the chosen people. Miracles included.
>>
>>132356167
So if Jews rewrote some of their history how do we know which parts of the OT are true? Can you tell me more
>>
>>132356046
Yeah I've been seeing some pretty neat resurgence among the youth. Ebb and flow, I guess, kind of like how young people are starting to reject communism again.

Wouldn't be the first time, for all its horrors and faults, the church wound up being an institution that had stayed the course until civilization came back around.
>>
>>132356329
Basically the story of the people of Israel (the kingdom of Judah and Israel, the land of milk and honey). All this was magnified by very devout priests who were rabid for having been defeated by pagans. They believed that God would save them from Nebuchadnezzar.
>>
>>132356329
Look in to the Babylonian exile, the origins of both the Babylonian Talmud and the non-exiled Talmud (I forget what name is used for it, but from more or less what we call the holy land these days). Kings David and Solomon.

There's really a tremendous amount to go back and think about for yourself, which even a Jew would agree is worth doing. Perhaps its no surprise that some of the most thoughtful education I got about religion was from some western music history classes I took in college. An entire angle I'd never thought about.
>>
>>132355456
>>132356109
My sides. Historical evidence is definitely sketchy at best, but I genuinely hope that a major OT story like Exodus wasn't a complete fabrication.

>Sorry, I was trying to agree with you, but there's something stuck in my craw. The Passover meal was pretty central to each Gospel and to the Mass as It was said from the beginning.
>If Passover didn't happen, I think the NT narrative completely falls apart
>>
>>132334810
the Underground Church are the most redpilled sect.

>/thread
>>
>>132334810
Every church I remember was some jesusfreak zealotry so desu I recommend no denomination
>>
>>132356824
Interesting thanks. And one last thing, I always see this 'Jews killed their prophets' stuff even Martin Luther mentions it in one of his essays.

Where is the record of them killing their prophets? I assume in the Bible somewhere? Why did they do it?
>>
File: 1491191339913.jpg (53KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
1491191339913.jpg
53KB, 680x564px
>>132335433
>>132335327
buddhism is not peaceful, but it is fucking dope as shit mixed with christianity. the pope is wrong. Buddhism mixed with Christianity is like a timeline where race mixing is a good thing.
>>
>>132357221
Hmm good point about passover....

Exodus just really gets my noggin joggin. It just sounds like yet another time Jews got kicked out except this time it was recorded and they made a big hubbub about it.

>rlymakesmethink
>>
>>132334810
I realized after attempting to become orthodox or catholic that I was only LARPing. religion attracts people who are looking for one little package within which you can find all answers for your problems. I don't think life is that simple, nor would most people find genuine spiritual meaning in the weekly prostration of yourself to some ideal of a Man that you cannot be certain is correct or not.
>>
>>132357221
As an oral history fable that eventually was written down, it has a lot of stuff you'd expect to find as justification for a self identity. But if you were to stop and distill it to a sequence of talking points you'd wonder to yourself how much is bullshit and how much is just crazy things from thousands of years ago that no longer relate to modern life.

OK, maybe God parted the sea. I'm not here to call his omnipotence into question. But paint your doorframe with animal blood and don't bother levaning your bread and keep your sandals on at the dinner table because we're going to jailbreak it out of Egypt tonight? What did they mean by that?
>>
>>132354748
>>132355036
>>132355351
honestly speaking catholicism has never been a unified sect and most of their wealth goes into larping that it is.
>>
File: knowtheholocaust.jpg (64KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
knowtheholocaust.jpg
64KB, 500x563px
>>132357777
oy vey
>>
>>132357784
good on you.
>>
>>132357458
The story of Zechariah, son of Jehoiada. Uriah son of Shemaiah. But I'm not a bible expert.

Having someone who prophesies against you is not advisable.
>>
>>132357974
But seriously my gut tells me that exodus is horseshit (plague of frogs is more Jewish exaggeration just like dildo torture device stories from the holocaust)

but if exodus didn't happen that means passover didn't happen which mucks up Jesus's thing

The problem is that there's too much actual historical evidence for Jesus existing and there's record of him in the filth that is the Talmud and Jews hated Jesus so I feel like I'm stuck in a hard place of feeling like exodus is just more Jewish lies but then doesn't that make Jesus more Jewish lies but that doesn't make sense either because of the historical record for him and also the fact that Jews really hated him...

So maybe exodus did happen in the sense that the holocaust wasn't 6 gorillion and dildo torturing devices and Jesus was referring to the historical exodus and not the jew embellished exodus

My almonds are too activated atm
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.