[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Independence day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: the rulers of america.jpg (111KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
the rulers of america.jpg
111KB, 600x400px
>want to wish my burger friends a happy independence day
>know in my heart they are ruled by Israel

h-happy freedom, my f-free friends
>>
>>132330522
The only real freedom in life is the freedom to pick your master.

And that makes Americans quite wise
>>
>you want fries with that?
>>
>>132330888
of course a jew would say that
>>
File: 1499021244655.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1499021244655.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
>>132330888
>>
>>132330888
Israel is our little brother and there is more to it at play than you can even begin to fathom filthy fucking goyim. Remember, you can't spell Jerusalem without USA
>>
>>132330522
The Netherlands has a long history of Jewish influence by Merchants.
Many Dutch Politicians have been on Israel's payroll and shill for their benefit.
Therefore you can not criticize Burgerland of being ruled by Israel, when you are also.
>>
>>132330888
I dont know how I should feel about this
>>
File: idk goy.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
idk goy.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>132336805
>Egypt fucked with jews
>Rome fucked with jews
>Byzantium fucked with the jews
>Jerusalem's crusader's fucked with the jews
>Pre-Lutheran Papacy fucked with the jews
>Habsburg Spain fucked with the jews
>Czar's Russia fucked with the jews
>Germany fucked with the jews
>palestinian arabs fucked with the jews

>...USA's been in bed with is in bed with jews for half a decade

America is actually much smarter than europeans are
I think you'll be just fine
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.