[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I watched this last night on Netflix. Apparently the media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: NOBODYSPEAK_UK-e1497605676728.jpg (160KB, 999x481px) Image search: [Google]
NOBODYSPEAK_UK-e1497605676728.jpg
160KB, 999x481px
So I watched this last night on Netflix. Apparently the media is unfairly being attacked and must be protected.
lol
>>
God forbid millionaires use their money to sue for libel, oy vey!
>>
>>132328909
Weird to see the lefty media screeching about how they aren't allowed to brazenly make up lies with malicious intent.
>>
>>132328909

why do you love the 2nd amendment but now hate the first?
>>
>>132328909
haven't watched it, but its getting ripped in the Jewtube comments
>>
File: 1497503745070s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1497503745070s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>132332274
You are a dumb cunt. Really confused their ahy? Trump's and our attack on the MSM is not an attack on the 1st. The MSM is not the 1st. The MSM is just the mouth piece of a corrupt elite that has willfully opened borders destroyed the middle class and forced idpol on all of us. Fucking get an education faggot.
>>
>>132328909

I think it is utterly appalling. I saw a video yesterday of a senior republican slapping a jewish reporter on the bottom and telling him that he'd 'like to butter [his] bagel'.

You might say it's just a one off, but I think Trump is encouraging violence against the media.

Even if you think a slap on the bum is 'no big deal', what if his glasses had fallen off and gotten broken, or maybe he injured his back trying to pick them up off the ground? This hostile rhetoric has consequences.
>>
>>132332274

We're pro freedom of speech. Undeniably so. That doesn't mean gigantic corporations should be allowed to maliciously and purposefully smear anyone with lies.
>>
File: a.baa-Laughing-Horse.jpg (64KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
a.baa-Laughing-Horse.jpg
64KB, 600x516px
>>132333095
>I saw a video yesterday of a senior republican slapping a jewish reporter on the bottom and telling him that he'd 'like to butter [his] bagel'.
>>
>>132332274
They are free to speak.
And we are free to point out their bullshit.
>>
>>132328909
>Netflix Original

Avoid titles with this tag. Netflix exists as a propaganda mouthpiece for the Jews.
>>
>>132334452

You might think it's funny to threaten reporters, but that same reporter later wrote an article for the Atlantic decoding that particular statement and apparently it is a not so subtle allusion to the holocaust.

Charming stuff.
>>
File: CNN calls for Trumps death.png (344KB, 759x419px) Image search: [Google]
CNN calls for Trumps death.png
344KB, 759x419px
>>132335031

>You might think it's funny to threaten reporters

It is. Why can the news dish it out but not take it?

Pic related, CNN calling for Trump's death. Remember?
>>
>>132333095
Whit if his neck was fastened a rope and hanged him from a tree.
>>
>>132335518
>Remember?

I remember the holocaust. I remember millions of jews schvitzing in the gas chambers. I remember guards pinching their assey nipples and tripping them over outside so they fell on the ground and got their nice sweaters all dirty.

I remember.
>>
>>132333095
this really made me think
>>
File: laughing dog.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dog.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>>132336499
Amazing.

I really don't have anything witty to contribute, unfortunately.
>>
check id
>>
>>132335031
Yes, it is indeed unironically charming, I agree.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.