[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islamism is the fastest growing religion in our day and age.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Islamism is the fastest growing religion in our day and age.

While the christian church is struggling to not fall into irrelevancy.

I'm seeing a rising trend here.

Im betting in 100-200 years, Islam is going to rule the world like a sort of proto-christianism.

Christianism was barbaric in its early days, this leads me to theorize, maybe the cycle of religion/society is real ?

AKA society changes drastically because of religion ?

Maybe we are living the days of Jesus, or the same circumstances that led to Christianity being the dominant religion for 2 millenia ?

So, ultimately, do you think we are at a turning point in history of change of religion/society ?
>>
>>132323534
>implying the earth will be around that long

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
>>
>>132323534
OP is an idiot.
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in the third world across the board, africa-south asia-south east asia-indonesia-east asia. Amost all from conversions, but these people are also the ones that have larger families.

Islam is gaaining more people almost completely through births. There are huge populatuions of apostates living in secret and counted as muslims.

Athiests have very few if any children.

Mutations that make people more religious are destined to occur and spread. Humanities eventual future is probably Christian.
>>
>>132324980

Bull shit
>>
>>132325152
Don't know about all of the other stuff, but it is actually on the rise in Asia.
>>
>>132323534

Islam is growing because muslims are having kids. Birthrates in the middle east are already starting to go down, so this will make the predictions wrong
>>
>>132325152
nice argument m8

also, what part?
>>
>>132323534

one jewish religion for another, I don't give a fuck, let's hope shit hits the fan after I die of old age
>>
>>132323534
>Islamism is the fastest growing religion in our day and age.
>While the christian church is struggling to not fall into irrelevancy.
Wishful thinking of a bygone race.
>>
>>132324026
> the end times does not talk about the end of the physical world but the end of the current world order in exchange of a new one
> the whole war mentioned in rev 12 and rev 13 is a spiritual war which is a a war of doctrine i.e. denomination vs denomination of religion
>>
>>132324980
Good for them.

Meanwhile we decide to embrace our destruction.
>>
>>132325977
Anon, this is the internet.
>Good for them.
Who is they? Im mentioned multaple groups, and you might be refering to other groups external to my comment.

>Meanwhile we decide to embrace our destruction.
Who is "we"? Like me and you? Other deus vult flags? All the anons? athiests? muslims?

Life pro tip, learn to grammer and be specific.
>>
>>132323534
Only because (((they))) have countless agents changing laws and subverting society to prevent reduce Christianity.
It doesn't mean Islam is appealing, it's that governments are mandating non-muslim countries to take them in and the arabs just shit out more jihadis.

In other words, it's artificial growth.
>>
>>132326529
meant to say to reduce Christianity
>>
>>132323534
Islam won't survive the aftermath of WW3. Muslims are lost and in grave danger of ending in hell.
>>
>>132323534
>islamism
wtf is that?
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (13KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
13KB, 600x515px
>>132323534
>Islamism
>ISLAMISM
>I S L A M I S M
smfh fucking southerner doesn't know what the hell he is talking about
>>
>>132323534
Christianity being barbaric in its early fays is a dumb meme. It spent 300 yeras as a repressed religion, in the Roman empire but did not resort yo violence.

The Christian middle ages was scientifically and technically backwards, but there was no total war, no gulags or conventration camps or attempts at genocide
>>
File: 1499083803773.png (1MB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499083803773.png
1MB, 1440x2000px
>>132325741
like the rise of traditionalism and nationalism today?
So we're not going to end up in atomic hellfire?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.