[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have truer words ever been spoken?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: B2_f22_guam.jpg (219KB, 2000x1234px) Image search: [Google]
B2_f22_guam.jpg
219KB, 2000x1234px
All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.
>>
>>132323064
The army that already drinks from the Ohio was invited in, given a passport and can freely buy the same arms as you.
Good luck in making them respect your vision.
>>
That's ok the US hands out citizenship like candy anyway. Your biggest threat is USCIS not a foreign army.
>>
>>132323688
Fpbp.

Suicide it is then.
>>
>>132323886
Happy Quattro de Julio
>>
File: C1gXzDjUQAAcnaR.jpg (13KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
C1gXzDjUQAAcnaR.jpg
13KB, 1400x787px
not one inch shall be given
>>
>>132323064
"Nation of Freemen"
Has less freedom than rest of world. Kek
>>
>>132323064

>or die by suicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
>>
File: 1490549589470m.jpg (127KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1490549589470m.jpg
127KB, 1024x682px
>>132323886
More like self amputation, with a gun
>>
>>132326833
The only freedoms your country provides are freedom for mudslimes with adhd to anally rape your women. Fuck off svenchmed
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>132328052
>land of the free
>draft
>>
>>132323064
>All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge

I wouldn't bet my money on this. Its a simple matter of numbers.
>>
>>132323064
This great song opens with a dramatic reading of that Lincoln speech. Comfy lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFHlK8ZXgvE
>>
>>132328526
>I wouldn't bet my money on this. Its a simple matter of numbers.
Eurocucks could never fully into technical warfare. Numbers are targets. You cucks were forced to get rid of your navies, too, we'd just sink your pathetic shit out in the middle of the Atlantic.
>>
>>132328852
>implying China hasn't used its complete control over shipping goods to plant innocent-looking containers with big nukes inside them in every single American city and near every single military facility
Please. It'd be so fucking easy to do I'm pretty sure they did it already.
>>
>>132328259
There is no draft in America.
>>
Good video is called 'US is on easy mode'. It's impossible to take the country by invasion. Transport of supplies would be almost impossible to keep up for a sustainable invasion. Nukes obviously you no longer care about invasion.

Maybe the future there will be some kind of infinite energy meta material 3D printing factories that VW can deploy in Mexico City to have a shot at it.

That's why the conspiracy is to push immigrants to generation change out the population. The US can't be unseated through external force, especially with the new found energy reserves.

Good news is people waking up to the race / immigration / demographics issue. We elected a madman to correct it.
>>
>>132326833
The American constitution grants Americans more freedoms than any other country on Earth. I like making fun of burgers as much as the next guy, but can't fuck with their freedumbs you dumb cucked swede
>>
File: Cot_P_dUMAAEH5q.jpg (167KB, 989x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cot_P_dUMAAEH5q.jpg
167KB, 989x1200px
>>132323064
>>
that's just because you have two oceans isolating your ass from the rest of the world, otherwise you'd get destroyed by any competent army with sufficient numbers and tech
>>
>this meme again
America is the first time that a true multiculturalism society was created, Europe is only following Americas example.

The original settlers to America have been replaced and now a combined mexican and african core has taken over, and it's been that way for a long long time.
All you need to do is look at your demographics to see this. I suggest starting with Washington DC.
You lost America, it's over and now someone else is in charge.
Pray that China takes it's place as ruler of the world soon, try to get your genes shot inside some chinese slut and your children take your genes back to china where they will continue.
Because that is your choice, mexican, african or chinese.
>>
>>132329540
Almost had it. The freedoms are granted by God, the Constitution charges the government to protect them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.