[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slope pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1359999754208[1].jpg (45KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
1359999754208[1].jpg
45KB, 600x722px
You know that the redpill makes people realize the kikery and makes them push against it
And you know the white pill where people just relax even though they know the kikery
And the black pill which you go out and kill people and yourself
But how about the slope pill
Basically, make the slippery slope steeper so that society rolls down faster, and more people start to take notice of the bullshit
Push the progressive adgenda hard, except push it in a way that the final message will be seen
Best of all - you cant be called racist or whatever because youre just pushing their agenda
>>
i will now describe my philosophy in a parable
>>
so theres this normal guy that has about 2 centimeters of hair thick on his head
every night, it grows about a half a millimeter
he wont notice really that his hair is growing, until about 2 weeks ahead and compares his hair to the hair before
now, obviously you would be called crazy if you wanted him to cut his hair every day
but this guy seems to neglect that his hair is a problem and starts to grow it out more until he looks like someone from woodstock
then you tell him he needs to cut his hair and he says its not a problem and that you are the problem for wanting his great hair to stop growing
even if his hair grows an inch overnight, he still will not notice it if he has long hair, but he definitely would if he had short hair
now - if you give him a chemical that makes his hair grow inhumanly fast, say 5 inches in a night, then he will notice the difference immediately and cut his hair and even go to the doctor to see what is wrong with him
and that is my parable
>>
>>132320124
and now to explain
when he has 2 centis of hair thick on his head, he is a civilized society (early 1800s america, late 1800s germany) but when he has fucklong hair, he is a degenerated society
that hair growth represents the degration of civlization
you will be called out for "slippery slope fallacy"
and the liberalism is the man slowly wanting more and longer hair
but then, if you put in the chemical (what we are going to do) then he will notice it, cut it off, and see what is wrong with it (degeneracy)
now, theres another thing
the longer his hair is, the less he will notice how long it grew
so if you have a buzzcut (extremely civilized) then you will notice a growth of the hair
but if your hair looks like rapunzel, you will notice less and less exponentially, until eventually it could grow 5 feet in one week and you dont notice a thing, just as the more degenerated we get, the less we notice
and the one thats making it grow long and making him want it? the jews
so i suggest we push that agenda hard so people will notice and try to stop it
we are small in numbers and cannot stop it ourselves but we can at least try to raise awareness
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.