[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you answering God's Challenge!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: God's Challenge.png (582KB, 666x668px) Image search: [Google]
God's Challenge.png
582KB, 666x668px
It is a very good question to ask yourself at this very moment in the Universe, God's Universe.

You see the decay all around you but you refuse to let God help you fix it. Darkness is spreading unchecked because too many of you are letting it by without being the Shiny Rock in which Light will always radiate.

God Challenges YOU to be the Greatness that changes the world.
God Challenges YOU to lift your species, your birthright, your divinehood, out from this DESPAIR that is self inflicted because you choose to ignore God's Glory.

The world is being overrun with (((those))) who would see you, God's marvelous creation, reduced to nothing more than the common insect, to be sprayed and eradicated on a whim because they believe you are lesser of a being of God then they.

They do this because Those who will show God's Light and glory REFUSE to shine their beacon when its needed the most.

God is Challenging YOU!
God lights the path, but it is up to YOU to choose which to follow.

Will YOU stand up and answer Gods Call?
How are you Answering God's Challenge?

Will YOU let (((them))) destroy the world by doing nothing? Or will YOU be the Guiding Light that those around YOU follow.
>>
I advocate for the hanging of Marxists.
>>
File: path of light.png (851KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
path of light.png
851KB, 1000x1248px
You see God's signs everywhere. The collective human conscience shows you the inner workings of TRUE FEELINGS. God too is tired of the corruption that we ALLOW to persist.

God's Universe is all about the balance. Darkness has spread its thick tangled web over this planet. The Light must be restored.

Everyone sees it. But does nothing. Why?

God Challenges YOU to find out.
>>
Why can't Christians just speak normally, just tell me what God wants me to do and I'll tell you if I'll do it or not?

What is God's call? What's god's light?

Enough with the subjective language and just tell me what you want?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.