[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPERATION: PASTILLA ROJA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1499142354158.jpg (39KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499142354158.jpg
39KB, 1280x640px
cuba is in a sorry condition, /pol/. decades of Marxism ravaged it to a point where it is currently in decay. the cuban women prostitute themselves and the men break their morals and their laws to make ends meet. children are hungry. no longer. i propose that /pol/ dedicates its efforts to make Cuba a cryptofascist nation with corporatists elections ala Mosley. the people there will swallow that pill easier than the unrestrained capitalism that they were warned against as children. it is our chance to see what this system could be like. the cuban people do not care much about race or class, they are nationalistic. the plan could be to send /pol/acks in as subtle redpillers, staying at hotels and spreading the ideas of fascism around. who knows?

>pic related
>>
I love Cuba. But they're not white anon.
>>
bumping for interest, this could get good
>>
I don't really think that western boy can be any more redpilled than average Cuban. They don't have internet and good access to degenerate Western culture even.
>>
>>132311955
mussolini was the ORIGINAL fascist and he wasn’t exactly looking over scandinavia, anon. this could absolutely work.
>>
>Make Cabu Great Again
>>
>>132311620
I'm in.
>>
>>132312614
precisely. the military already oversees everything and could make a quick shift to a corporate system. this could be a smooth transition if we got momentum behind us.
>>
File: 1496983170233.png (167KB, 619x559px) Image search: [Google]
1496983170233.png
167KB, 619x559px
I find it funny how the US was so hyped about taking cuba from the spanish, except we got the phillipines and puerto rico instead and let cuba become our #1 enemy in North America lol
>>
>>132311620
>spread literal Fascist propaganda in Cuba
>How to make yourself into Otto Warmbier 2.0
>>
>>132311620

And what exactly is your plan for this summerfag? Pretty sure they don't have access to the internet for the most part
>>
>>132311620
Bump
>>
>>132311620
We could bleach Cuba as well anon. There will be plenty of German refugees trying to flee Merkel's reign, plus those Kraut Engineers could rebuild the island.
>>
>>132313666
the brave travel there and educate the people. all propaganda is to be kept on disposable media (shitty androids, cheap laptops, etc)
>>
I have a Soft spot for cubans, last Christmas I had dinner with the family of a Cuban Anesthesiologist. Her family were musicians, mariachis to be exact, which made me feel cozzy.
Our cheers were "Feliz Navidad y chinga tu Madre, Fidel"
>>
Bay of Pigs 2 when?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.